LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #10439

    Lisa

    Anyone have info on this one? Such as, what was the experience like, rates or anything you can think of?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...v/679044185331

  2. #10438

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Backlash  [View Original Post]
    Samara is hosting in Ballantyne tomorrow afternoon through Tuesday noon in Ballantyne. She only sees a few so just letting you all know so you can get in before she's booked. No link since she's under the radar.
    Can you provide info on her, does she have a link to view her pics / profile?

  3. #10437

    Kinsley

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheSnack  [View Original Post]
    How pregnant are we talking?

    J.
    5 + months when I saw her a week or two back.

  4. #10436

    Thanks Hulk

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk2206  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/492698278973

    Dreamed about her 2 weeks back, easy text setup, incall near university, pics show her better than reality, however last pic on add is more match, she is pregnant. Overall service was good, some upgrades available for BBJCIM.

    Looks are ok, service is good.
    How pregnant are we talking?

    J.

  5. #10435

    Provider

    Does anyone have any Intel on this provider?

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/202465

  6. #10434

    Charlotte

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/707734735196

    I seen her walking to the store earlier LOL.

  7. #10433

    Looks promising.

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    My go to for sloppy, wet head games. Checks all your boxes.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...m/928663571552
    I sent her a text a few hours ago today but I haven't heard anything back from her.

  8. #10432

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon7905  [View Original Post]
    Hello. From out of town and use this site back home to trade info amongst other hobbiests. I'm looking for local talent. If I were to dream someone up, they would be clean and give an outstanding BBBJ. Like. Gagging, spitting, extreme type.

    Of circumstance. Model color and year are negotiable. Coming to me is preferred, but if the right circumstance were highly.

    Recommended, I may be willing to travel. Open to suggestions from the local brethren. Thanks in advance, have fun, and stay safe out there!
    My go to for sloppy, wet head games. Checks all your boxes.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...m/928663571552

  9. #10431

    Chanel in north

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/993474436259

    Dreamed a week ago, typical 2 text setup. Incall was clean, didn't see any evidence of demons. Service was OK, seems to be sweet girl. Everything covered, good for quick visit.

  10. #10430

    Kinsley

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/492698278973

    Dreamed about her 2 weeks back, easy text setup, incall near university, pics show her better than reality, however last pic on add is more match, she is pregnant. Overall service was good, some upgrades available for BBJCIM.

    Looks are ok, service is good.

  11. #10429

    Recommendations

    Hello. From out of town and use this site back home to trade info amongst other hobbiests. I'm looking for local talent. If I were to dream someone up, they would be clean and give an outstanding BBBJ. Like. Gagging, spitting, extreme type.

    Of circumstance. Model color and year are negotiable. Coming to me is preferred, but if the right circumstance were highly.

    Recommended, I may be willing to travel. Open to suggestions from the local brethren. Thanks in advance, have fun, and stay safe out there!

  12. #10428

    Tyler

    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or contact info.
    I believe she's left town but will be back. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3019417163.

  13. #10427
    Quote Originally Posted by Devgrp  [View Original Post]
    The second one is fake. They want you to subscribe to their premium snap chat
    I guess either way it means don't do it! Loo!

  14. #10426
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    I believe the 2nd one is real but bad service, don't recall details and hard to search without a name.
    The second one is fake. They want you to subscribe to their premium snap chat.

  15. #10425

    Recommendations

    Looking for some recommendations for the Charlotte area specifically girls that go Greek.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape