Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 7898
-
11-21-20 22:06 #5138Senior Member

Posts: 123NikitaV
Agreed. I ditched her as she would not budge below 400. May be I will give her a text to see if she agrees with 250. I also missed BB anal with her, I guess I was not regular enough LOL.
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 21:58 #5137Senior Member

Posts: 123Groupfunbaby
Sent her message to see if she replies. My type so going for it.
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
Saw this one, don't know if she blocked me after my first visit or her profile is deactivated.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ad7c6...d-9e77d0185af4
Immediately agreed to go texting. Agreed for 2. 5. Very clean, nice body and firm c cups. Picked her up from downtown location.
On the way, she was not into dirty chat so I stick to regular chat. Close to notel, I asked her if she got covers as on chat she said she don't allow BBFS.
She said she don't have one so I kinda took a chance and convinced her to go bb. And she agreed asking me if I am clean, I said yes.
Got naked and made our with her but she was not fully into it but I was horny and went for it anyway. Very nice BBBJ, lots of attention to the boyz.
Skull f'ed her for 10 minutes and took the pounding like a champ. Went for DATY and boy, it was awesome. Good smell, clean pink kitty.
Somehow she was not that into the game but not dead fish also. Little bit of turn off but I was slamming that tight kitty in all position. Slammed her hard in ProneBone position and whispered that I want to do CIM.
She happily took the load and clean my junior with that fine tongue.
Not going to repeat it as it was not intimate, so if she is active and you can ignore this than go for this.
-
11-21-20 21:26 #5136Senior Member

Posts: 390She just quoted me 5-8.
W.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c37ee...d-12a90e49c712
Originally Posted by LikItFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 15:19 #5135Senior Member

Posts: 139SeaAngel
SeaAngel is back. I think I've gotten her to switch to text, and I'll find out if she's come down from her 600 ppm after several months of pandemic.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c37ee...d-12a90e49c712
-
11-19-20 16:28 #5134Senior Member

Posts: 139Info?
These two are more NOVA, but thought I'd check here as well. Anyone been in touch with or seen these ladies? Reply or DM, either is fine. Thanks.
FunFitPetite--messaged me first and moved to text easily. Easy to communicate, and am working on setting up a time to meet.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1dd75...6-c4dcf9950b26
Daisychainx--says she wants to meet, but texting is sporadic. She's on SA only about once a week.
https://www.seeking.com/member/165f1...e-10afa44ff5bf
-
11-19-20 07:47 #5133Senior Member

Posts: 160Awesome thank you. You are correct, that worked.
Originally Posted by CoolDaddy07
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 16:38 #5132Senior Member

Posts: 48Yes, Happened to me Twice
Their website has issues when you pay via the gift card even though it says on their site that it accepts it. I ran into it and after trying different ways, I ended up emailing the customer service team and they had to manually run my gift card at their end and it went thru that way.
Originally Posted by FunGuy570
[View Original Post]
They couldn't provide any explanation why their website flags it and doesn't process payments via gift card.
-
11-18-20 14:48 #5131Senior Member

Posts: 48Thank You!
Thank you FunGuy570, don't feel bad that she stopped responding😊.
Originally Posted by FunGuy570
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 13:41 #5130Senior Member

Posts: 160Rude bitchy girl. 30 lbs heavier than pics. Everything Covered. Won't do less then 5 per meet. She likes to drink heavy. Looking for money, she is a restaurant worker. Has been on the site forever.
Originally Posted by CoolDaddy07
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 13:40 #5129Senior Member

Posts: 160Seeking Account
So I tried creating a new seeking account.
First time used a VPN, New Name, Cleared browser history, google voice number, new email, fresh photos. And a Visa Gift card where I registered it online with new name and address.
Put in the CC info then got logged out and an email saying that the account has been immediate flagged and suspended.
Tried again using a Vanilla Visa Card, new name, brand new prepaid phone, new phone number, new email, and no photos. I input the credit card info and it logs me out and immediately says the account is suspended.
Once again.
"Your account is suspended. Due to violation of terms of use or actions that triggered our automatic security system.
Has anyone had a similar problem and work around? This is all fresh info, fresh IPs and other things. I'm assuming it is the gift cards. It flags as soon as I use them.
-
11-18-20 13:27 #5128Senior Member

Posts: 48Any Intel on FemmeFataleee
Good Day Gents, wondering if any intel on this one? Started a conversation but then disappeared. So curious if anyone with any intel or feedback.
https://www.seeking.com/member/39a2a...c-0e9a3d00cdc1
Thanks!
-
11-17-20 20:19 #5127Senior Member

Posts: 631I agree
I also like to end things positively with my SBs. I had 2 past SBs try to set me up with their friends. Who were thinking of becoming SBs. Your right if you give them a positive experience, they will tell their friends to join SA.
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 12:26 #5126Senior Member

Posts: 541If you build it they will cum
Agree 100%.
Play the game, and get them comfortable. Make it fun and they'll brag to all their friends, who are then going to set up profiles.
Let's make the pie bigger.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 10:57 #5125Senior Member

Posts: 631Animals
The guys here scared off a lot of girls. Half the time when I post a review of a girl I cfs. She will agree to BBFS the next date, because they get tried of dealing with the guys here. Most of the guys here are animals. Is it that hard for most guys to realize that these hookers are mostly newbies. They need to lie to them self that they aren't hookers. Just play along with their lie. Once they are more comfortable with you then you can treat them like the w_h0re5 they are.
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 23:34 #5124Senior Member

Posts: 541If you were also seeing one of the ladies I previously posted about.
Apologies in advance, their inboxes are about to get blown up.
Nature of the game tho.
Don't worry. If you treat them well, more profiles sprout like wildfire.
At least try to pretend like its a dating site please.











Reply With Quote





