Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 426 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 6376
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #1171

    Bitsy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shtupp  [View Original Post]
    But I guess the main question is, does a discussion of her belong in this section. In other words is she bb?
    Booker gave me rates for GFE and BBFS, so yes.

  2. #1170
    I imagine Nana / dahee is taking a 1-2 month break because she was working every single day for the last few months. Must have made $100k easily!

  3. #1169

    Bitsy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time with this girl! I had an appointment with her. So, I arrived about three minutes late. I was told by booker that she will be ready in 2 minutes, 2 minutes turned to 25 minutes.

    So 1/2 hour after appointment time, I was given a code to go to her apartment. The gate opened, I get into elevator and get to her apartment. I knock the door for good 2-3 minutes and I hear her in the apartment running around or doing thing but she is not opening the door. I tried the combination of gentle knocking, ringing the door but refrained from knocking too hard. Texted the booker and the repose was "What? So after 2-3 minutes gently knocking and waiting by the door, I left. She is a FUCKING WASTE OF TIME.
    I had a better but somewhat similar experience. Arrived 10 min early and finally got in 5 min over the appointment time. Booker apologized saying "sorry she is new. " She was having stomach problems about 15-20 min into our appointment because she had really spicy food for dinner the previous night. She asked me to come at a later time because she was having the runs LOL. Safe to say I didn't go back, but after 1 pop from bbbjdtcim and no damage, I can't complain. Booker apologized and I went on my merry way.

    Maybe if you catch her on a good day, she would be ideal? She does talk alot but bbbjdt was better than most.

    Looks: her face is not really my type, no jawline and older looking, however her body looks young. She is petite, not much of an ass, tits are upgraded and they look nice (feel nice as well).

    P.S.: she has smokers breath and to those who are curious, no she is not bb.

  4. #1168

    Dahee

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramen25  [View Original Post]
    Could she be under a different alias now? Because what's interesting is that I noticed her booker's HX (sugarcake) hasn't posted any ads in the past week or so.

    Curiously, another HX profile (OC_kangel) has popped up advertising a new girl. Angel, but now it's Sue apparently. Pics show a somewhat similar looking petite girl. Could that be her?
    Sugarcake booker replied Dahee on vacation and did not know when return. She referred me to another booker. Most likely booker for OC_kangel because she said Angel is available who they are advertising. Then reached out to booker for Lovelygirls who booked Dahee under name of Nana. Although Lovelygirls is advertising Sue, reply from booker is that Angel is available. Looks like Sue is Angel. Read 3 reviews of Angel which did not read like Dahee reviews so most likely not Dahee.

  5. #1167
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Bitsy of First Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Shtupp  [View Original Post]
    But I guess the main question is, does a discussion of her belong in this section. In other words is she bb?
    Don't waste your time with this girl! I had an appointment with her. So, I arrived about three minutes late. I was told by booker that she will be ready in 2 minutes, 2 minutes turned to 25 minutes.

    So 1/2 hour after appointment time, I was given a code to go to her apartment. The gate opened, I get into elevator and get to her apartment. I knock the door for good 2-3 minutes and I hear her in the apartment running around or doing thing but she is not opening the door. I tried the combination of gentle knocking, ringing the door but refrained from knocking too hard. Texted the booker and the repose was "What? So after 2-3 minutes gently knocking and waiting by the door, I left. She is a FUCKING WASTE OF TIME.

  6. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsianGirls  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if or when Dahee will return?
    Could she be under a different alias now? Because what's interesting is that I noticed her booker's HX (sugarcake) hasn't posted any ads in the past week or so.

    Curiously, another HX profile (OC_kangel) has popped up advertising a new girl. Angel, but now it's Sue apparently. Pics show a somewhat similar looking petite girl. Could that be her?

  7. #1165

    Dahee

    Anyone know if or when Dahee will return?

  8. #1164
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are representative. I found her attractive, young tight body. Nice DFK and oral. Spirited romp in the sack. On par with most of their offerings. I'm planning on seeing her again before she leaves.
    But I guess the main question is, does a discussion of her belong in this section. In other words is she bb?

  9. #1163
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    The review is very similar to Baby's reviews at TER and Baby's reviews at TER are very unflattering. Belle is also a DEAD FISH and not that attractive. The Photo that I attached is representative of Belle face.
    LOL, that pic is from a girl that was in the Korean kpop group Wonder Girls. Her name is Sohee.

  10. #1162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmrz4  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any feedback on Bitsy? Pics look great and I haven't been disappointed with photo accuracy with them before. I may TOFTT if there's no info out there.
    Pictures are representative. I found her attractive, young tight body. Nice DFK and oral. Spirited romp in the sack. On par with most of their offerings. I'm planning on seeing her again before she leaves.

  11. #1161
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmrz4  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any feedback on Bitsy? Pics look great and I haven't been disappointed with photo accuracy with them before. I may TOFTT if there's no info out there.
    I've been thinking about her myself. If you can give a report that would be awesome. Her pics are certainly interesting.

  12. #1160

    Bitsy with FirstAsians

    Does anyone have any feedback on Bitsy? Pics look great and I haven't been disappointed with photo accuracy with them before. I may TOFTT if there's no info out there.

  13. #1159

    Nami. TopGirls

    Did anyone see Nami from TopGirls? She was being listed as in OC (ad down as of the last several days), but try as I might I wasn't able to find anything review-wise about her. While I never trust the pics much, she did catch my attention just based on the pics & looking a little like a favorite JAV star of mine. Haha.

    And just to be clear, I'm not referring to Nana, who is currently listed w / them in LA.

  14. #1158
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Baby Review

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    My next session was a toss up between Baby and Belle. Alas, the former drew the short stick on taking it long dick style from yours truly. Face from the pics is hers. Cute smile with a bit of an overbite. Body is soft and too out of shape for my tastes. A gym rat she is not. Definitely not lean or tone. Overall service was forgettable and amateur at best. Pussy was shallow and she wasn't into having it beat like a pussy-punching bag. Needless to say she tapped out. Opted for a cim finish and had her keep sucking until all the votes were counted.
    The review is very similar to Baby's reviews at TER and Baby's reviews at TER are very unflattering. Belle is also a DEAD FISH and not that attractive. The Photo that I attached is representative of Belle face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Belle.jpg‎  

  15. #1157

    Baby

    My next session was a toss up between Baby and Belle. Alas, the former drew the short stick on taking it long dick style from yours truly. Face from the pics is hers. Cute smile with a bit of an overbite. Body is soft and too out of shape for my tastes. A gym rat she is not. Definitely not lean or tone. Overall service was forgettable and amateur at best. Pussy was shallow and she wasn't into having it beat like a pussy-punching bag. Needless to say she tapped out. Opted for a cim finish and had her keep sucking until all the votes were counted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape