Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 15,481 to 15,495 of 27919
-
11-21-20 09:26 #12439Senior Member

Posts: 44Best petite barebacker
Anyone know who is the best escort in the area that gives BB service? I'm looking for a girl who is petite, thin, wild, and will let me shoot my load in her. Would prefer TNA girl.
-
11-21-20 05:51 #12438Senior Member

Posts: 228Does she or doesn't she is the question
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...r/648745302046
Originally Posted by Rodgazina
[View Original Post]
True she has been written about. Only she never does incalls. So looking for a little more reliable response.
Thanks.
-
11-21-20 01:36 #12437Senior Member

Posts: 156Any intel on her: Sky
I texted her but not replies at all:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/55724965/
-
11-20-20 20:26 #12436Regular Member

Posts: 8Anybody she belong?
-
11-20-20 20:03 #12435Senior Member

Posts: 1018Sweet Jane retired.
Originally Posted by PnwSummers
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 17:56 #12434Senior Member

Posts: 196She's been posted here, in this thread, post #12132. Few people in here keep asking, and she seems to change picture rotations enough to not have people remember. TeaBitch666 made the report. Given this dudes experience, pass, not worth the headaches.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...354&viewfull=1#post5054354.
-
11-20-20 16:27 #12433Senior Member

Posts: 30BB Greek
Interested as well.
Originally Posted by FirstMod
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 15:52 #12432Senior Member

Posts: 228Does she or doesn't she is the question
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...r/648745302046
Wanted if find out if anyone has followed up on this one.
Texted a lot only seems difficult to get alignment.
PM me with any details please.
Thanks.
Stay safe.
-
11-20-20 11:29 #12431Senior Member

Posts: 332Keisha Blow
So a few days ago I get this email from Keisha. Well hello there.
I've cleared up my rep on tna and would like to see.
I responded with you do know what this board is about right? I then said if you're ok with that I am ok with seeing you. Crickets since then. Rather strange that she would ask to see me knowing that my posts and responses pertain to bareback sex.
-
11-20-20 09:05 #12430Senior Member

Posts: 1209100/ hr, out of state number, likely a scam. If it seems TGTBT, probably is.
Originally Posted by Zanzibre
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 04:13 #12429Regular Member

Posts: 7
-
11-20-20 00:09 #12428Senior Member

Posts: 148Recommendation
Can anyone recommend me a petite spinner that is down for bb Greek?
-
11-19-20 21:26 #12427Senior Member

Posts: 332Obviously bare means covered
Hard no even with ad listing bare. Either pimp wrote ad or she has problems with English word meanings.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 20:54 #12426Senior Member

Posts: 825Nope
Was an adamant no.
Originally Posted by Pooner05
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 17:34 #12425Senior Member

Posts: 181












Reply With Quote



