Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 908 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 408 808 858 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 958 1008 ... LastLast
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 18405
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4800
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTim123  [View Original Post]
    GPS to the extreme and possibly looking to scam though can't be sure. Didn't let it get that far. Moved to text and then actually got on the phone, which was welcome as figured it would show she's a real, or at least a woman. But wanted 1 K for ppm. Said that was much too high. Then said 600, but could only stay for "an hour' and that I had to hand her the cash before anything happened because she had "a friend who got stiffed. " Right. No thanks. Didn't even bother to counter. Even if she came down to something reasonable like 300-400 I could see her just running off with it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f7f9d...0-81adf854c633
    Expecting "gift, cash and some expenses for the first date" would have been the signal for me to not even message her. I have to say, there are a lot of new profiles lately and most are good looking women showing their faces. I'm always a bit skeptical about those profiles but you never know.

  2. #4799

    Info?

    Anyone been in touch with or seen these ladies?

    FunFitPetite--messaged me first and moved to text easily. Easy to communicate, and am working on setting up a time to meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1dd75...6-c4dcf9950b26

    Daisychainx--says she wants to meet, but texting is sporadic. She's on SA only about once a week.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/165f1...e-10afa44ff5bf

  3. #4798

    Rosedmv123

    GPS to the extreme and possibly looking to scam though can't be sure. Didn't let it get that far. Moved to text and then actually got on the phone, which was welcome as figured it would show she's a real, or at least a woman. But wanted 1 K for ppm. Said that was much too high. Then said 600, but could only stay for "an hour' and that I had to hand her the cash before anything happened because she had "a friend who got stiffed. " Right. No thanks. Didn't even bother to counter. Even if she came down to something reasonable like 300-400 I could see her just running off with it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f7f9d...0-81adf854c633

  4. #4797

    Did you are least report her to SA?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPix  [View Original Post]
    I met this one a couple of times two years ago. Cute chick, very nice figure and a lot of fun. But after our second meet, she decided to try and extort me. I fucked up by letting my guard down. Had I protected myself, I would have continued to see her, at least until her true colors manifested itself in other ways. So, proceed with caution fellow mongers.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/48fdc...b-4da0a018e5d2
    Thanks for the heads up.

  5. #4796

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Quick on her part to move off Seeking and on to text. She sent sexy pictures, $400 PPM and offered to host. I accepted the PPM, but declined visiting her place and countered with an 4-5 star hotel of her choosing. She then requested 25% deposit because she's been "scammed and flaked". Also claims to be COVID phobic and therefore doesn't like to leave the house. Of course I declined. Numerous red flags.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c10e4...0-0c47403f5c5b
    I think I reviewed her a while back. She is just getting back to the area. I never had to send a deposit as I went to her place. She gives a nice massage and pretty head game. Can't remember if it was covered or not. But that 4 price tag you were given was doubled what I was set back for. She is real but never send a deposit EVER!

  6. #4795

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Quick on her part to move off Seeking and on to text. She sent sexy pictures, $400 PPM and offered to host. I accepted the PPM, but declined visiting her place and countered with an 4-5 star hotel of her choosing. She then requested 25% deposit because she's been "scammed and flaked". Also claims to be COVID phobic and therefore doesn't like to leave the house. Of course I declined. Numerous red flags.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c10e4...0-0c47403f5c5b
    She's been reviewed here a lot with a lot of different profiles. Quick and easy, but she likes to host and can be half that price.

  7. #4794

    Tofudd

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Quick on her part to move off Seeking and on to text. She sent sexy pictures, $400 PPM and offered to host. I accepted the PPM, but declined visiting her place and countered with an 4-5 star hotel of her choosing. She then requested 25% deposit because she's been "scammed and flaked". Also claims to be COVID phobic and therefore doesn't like to leave the house. Of course I declined. Numerous red flags.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c10e4...0-0c47403f5c5b
    I'm pretty sure this is the girl who used to go by PancitSalut. If so, she is real and does like to host.

  8. #4793
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    How does she try to blackmail?
    I made a bunch of rookie mistakes. She was like the third or fourth chick I met on SA and I inadvertently left my personal info in plain sight and she took a picture of it. As old as I am, I still do stupid shit. I have no idea how she might have f#(ked with me had I not been so stupid but hindsight, as they say, is 20/20 and there were probably signs I just didn't pick up on. Anyway, she threatened to let my SO in on our little rendezvous if I didn't send her cash, lots of it. I refused and spent the weekend waiting for some crazy ***** to show up at my front door.

    This is a new profile but I know that face and those tats, she's covered in them.

  9. #4792
    Quote Originally Posted by Skins755  [View Original Post]
    Dimples,

    Your inbox is full.

    Skins.
    Emptied out now.

  10. #4791
    How does she try to blackmail?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPix  [View Original Post]
    I met this one a couple of times two years ago. Cute chick, very nice figure and a lot of fun. But after our second meet, she decided to try and extort me. I fucked up by letting my guard down. Had I protected myself, I would have continued to see her, at least until her true colors manifested itself in other ways. So, proceed with caution fellow mongers.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/48fdc...b-4da0a018e5d2

  11. #4790

    Careful with this one

    I met this one a couple of times two years ago. Cute chick, very nice figure and a lot of fun. But after our second meet, she decided to try and extort me. I fucked up by letting my guard down. Had I protected myself, I would have continued to see her, at least until her true colors manifested itself in other ways. So, proceed with caution fellow mongers.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/48fdc...b-4da0a018e5d2

  12. #4789

    Tofudd

    Quick on her part to move off Seeking and on to text. She sent sexy pictures, $400 PPM and offered to host. I accepted the PPM, but declined visiting her place and countered with an 4-5 star hotel of her choosing. She then requested 25% deposit because she's been "scammed and flaked". Also claims to be COVID phobic and therefore doesn't like to leave the house. Of course I declined. Numerous red flags.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c10e4...0-0c47403f5c5b

  13. #4788

    Beckyb00 p

    Quote Originally Posted by Skins755  [View Original Post]
    Dimples,

    Your inbox is full.

    Skins.
    Talked to her and she wanted $700 PPM and wanted me to send her pictures. I declined both. Interested in what she requested from you and from those who've previously seen her. Her body does look nice, but can get the same at lower price point.

  14. #4787
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a cheapskate I normally agree to the girls offer, and I'm good about telling that I do give gifts. If she a keeper I do follow through. Most of the girls who ghost just chicken out, or they are trying to scam me.
    Well then I'm not wrong necessarily. It's just what I said doesn't apply to you. I'm speaking on "SD's" that try to set up hourly rates with "SB's" and claim the rates are too high. If your trying to set up say 500 for BBFS and your arrangement is based on a hourly rate of some sort. That's basically an escort transaction for time and service. And if your going down that rabbit hole with that escort that's posing as a SB then that's your own fault.

  15. #4786
    Quote Originally Posted by Skins755  [View Original Post]
    Dimples,

    Your inbox is full.

    Skins.
    My bad, its cleared out now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape