Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,246 to 19,260 of 30797
-
11-21-20 00:15 #11552Senior Member

Posts: 174Taylor is an absolute waste of time to try to book with and in the event you actually get to see her you'll find that her photos have been HEAVILY filtered.
Originally Posted by UncutDik
[View Original Post]
Tried to see Alexxa once but I got there and she definitely wasn't sober. Talked a little before bailing out. She seems like a sweet girl but just has some stuff going on right now. I can see her being a fun time when she gets things straight though.
-
11-21-20 00:08 #11551Senior Member

Posts: 174Absolute truth right here. She's been in my regular rotation for a while.
Originally Posted by Riosamba
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 18:11 #11550Senior Member

Posts: 26Reviewed her Post #6816
She told me she had a Gastric Bypass and had lost a lot of weight. Lots of Loose skin.
Originally Posted by Stevet35A;5079805[URL
-
11-20-20 16:35 #11549Senior Member

Posts: 224Charmella
I've known this lovely woman for years and she is an absolute joy to be around. Her personality is amazing. Very sensual, seductive, able to hold a conversation, thick in the right places and very easy on the eyes. I highly recommend her, she's a sweetheart.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/075340179098
Stay safe,
Rio.
-
11-20-20 16:31 #11548Senior Member

Posts: 56Basically two groups right now; the one by the airport and the one further out by 70. I have been to holly ridge maybe 2 months ago and had a good time. Maybe a little bit rushed and mechanical, but not outrageously so.
Originally Posted by TGNorwood
[View Original Post]
It has been a few months since I've been by the airport location. Provider over there was older and thicker when I visited last. I tried to visit recently to TOFTT and when I got there the parking lot was just a little too busy for my liking, so I bailed.
Hoping there is some fresh talent soon, but with possible increase in restrictions around the country, I don't see that happening.
-
11-20-20 15:58 #11547Senior Member

Posts: 563Also would love info
She looks very tasty for sure.
Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 15:36 #11546Senior Member

Posts: 83Thanks
Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by NcWilmMan28
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 15:09 #11545Senior Member

Posts: 50Full price
Her quoted one hour price. I never try asking for less. I'm probably wrong but it seems to me if I ask to be charged less that I might get equally less service. This one was phenomenal service. It was about an hour and a half away.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 14:46 #11544Senior Member

Posts: 156Sky Flossy. European Greek Goddess
Anyone see this one? She looks legit but I can't find any reviews.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56124984/
Thanks.
HH.
-
11-20-20 14:07 #11543Senior Member

Posts: 113Don't do it
I have had the chance and I wouldn't call it pleasure. The Picts are not at all what you are getting.
Originally Posted by Stevet35A
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 12:18 #11542Senior Member

Posts: 530Final numbers?
What rate did you work out and how far away is she from Raleigh?
Originally Posted by HourSecret
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 12:02 #11541Senior Member

Posts: 83Madison
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/56136883
Has anyone had the pleasure?
-
11-20-20 11:52 #11540Senior Member

Posts: 156Sky Flossy. European Greek Goddess
Anyone see this one? She looks legit but I can't find any reviews.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56124984/
Thanks.
HH.
-
11-20-20 06:12 #11539Senior Member

Posts: 66Info on blackberry?
Was asked about this one the other day. Couldn't I'm because inbox was full. Any info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56131134/
-
11-20-20 00:48 #11538Regular Member

Posts: 19Definitely the same girl. LEO's pictures paint a way better painting then the ones on Tryst. I have a hard time imagining $$. 5 for an hr.
Originally Posted by Fcb5199
[View Original Post]
I still wish someone who has dreamed of her would chime in.










Reply With Quote




