Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 5571
-
11-22-20 15:48 #2271Senior Member

Posts: 869Diamondsforme30
Dam these cameras these days do miracles. This one has demons and a pot belly. She is at street walker level when I saw her and declined the meet. Good news is you can get her for SW prices if that's your thing.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f3a45...8-23508c2e608b
-
11-21-20 16:22 #2270Regular Member

Posts: 17I think he meant your success story, not the girls.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 11:15 #2269Senior Member

Posts: 138Re nikki cecelia
You can find a review / discussion of her in late January this year beginning with post number 1414 from AzBadger, I think.
Originally Posted by Bachelor1234
[View Original Post]
as of me typing this most discussion and review is page 57, with further discussion page 56...page numbers will change as more posts are added to forum.
-
11-20-20 09:44 #2268Senior Member

Posts: 311Share
Brother SAC, you know if any of these girls were the shareable type, I'd DM you.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
You've been a great connection and always willing to trade info.
I'm talking WAY UTR girls that I'm trying to talk INTO the sugar game that aren't even on sites. That's where I'm spending most of my trolling time, these days.
Also, my idea of "success" is way different than most. I like to have a lot of lines in the water (at least 10-20 conversations going) at a time in search of that elusive whopper Blue Marlin.
I cancel a ton of dates, because if I feel like the second date isn't going to go where I want it to go, it's just wasted time and $.
If there are any on my radar that want to see multiple guys, I'll absolutely reach out.
Stay safe, why'all.
-
11-19-20 22:57 #2267Senior Member

Posts: 66Info. On and C
This Nikki recently popped up on SA. Anyone know her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/cc30e...9-5fc3edfabb4b
-
11-19-20 10:06 #2266Senior Member

Posts: 575Care to share some of your successes from IG.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 07:28 #2265Senior Member

Posts: 867Onlyfans?
Do you have to pay to join these girls onlyfans sites in order to contact them?
Originally Posted by SandPiper540
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 21:00 #2264Senior Member

Posts: 311Burner account
Yeah, no WAY should you ever use your actual social media with real names to contact a girl.
Originally Posted by SandPiper540
[View Original Post]
Burner account, always. Fake name, slightly fake location, etc.
If you go that route, you are fine.
I'm having way more success on IG than on the sugar sites, recently.
-
11-18-20 13:37 #2263Senior Member

Posts: 339You're taking a risk on Instagram / Facebook. If you ask the wrong girl, you could regret it. They will post your name & pics and try to shame you online. That being said, I will reach out to strippers or "only fans" girls & ask if they are available for a dinner date or more.
Originally Posted by JanisDr00
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 09:04 #2262Senior Member

Posts: 311Hosting?
If she's hosting (saving you the hotel cost), I'd say that's not entirely out of line. If she's willing to give you the time to get your money's worth.
Originally Posted by Gatttaca
[View Original Post]
I always wanted to do one of the Hurricanes' "Storm Squad" - so here's your chance.
-
11-17-20 12:15 #2261Senior Member

Posts: 182Yournewbestfriend25
Anyone know anything about this lady.
She is DTF. Asked 500 agreed to 300. Doesn't want to meet in public.
Yournewbestfriend25.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b9203...1-1b744b9391e5
-
11-16-20 12:15 #2260Senior Member

Posts: 174Sorry, but she Just told me she is not available, and took her profile down. Ours was an intense connection and she just isn't ready for another. She has been calling me. Reluctantly, I blocked her. In the end, we pay them to leave, not for the sex.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 19:28 #2259Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
That was 4 months ago, times have changed and she needs a cost of living raise. Lmao. She is throwing her line into the pond of fools so eventually some sucker will bite.
Originally Posted by Maxamillion8
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 22:38 #2258Senior Member

Posts: 127Counter offer.
I talked with her about 4 months ago and agreed at 400. Plus my cost of hotel. I did not meet her because considering a decent hotel it would be around 550 for me per meet.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 19:43 #2257Senior Member

Posts: 311Got ya beat
https://www.seeking.com/member/92823...c-87ec97131253
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
This one said "I typically received $1000 per meet", "but I'm somewhat negotiable".
Oh, well thanks, honey. Aren't you sweet?
Lmfao.











Reply With Quote





