Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2271

    Diamondsforme30

    Dam these cameras these days do miracles. This one has demons and a pot belly. She is at street walker level when I saw her and declined the meet. Good news is you can get her for SW prices if that's your thing.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f3a45...8-23508c2e608b

  2. #2270
    I think he meant your success story, not the girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Brother SAC, you know if any of these girls were the shareable type, I'd DM you.

    You've been a great connection and always willing to trade info.

    I'm talking WAY UTR girls that I'm trying to talk INTO the sugar game that aren't even on sites. That's where I'm spending most of my trolling time, these days.

    Also, my idea of "success" is way different than most. I like to have a lot of lines in the water (at least 10-20 conversations going) at a time in search of that elusive whopper Blue Marlin.

    I cancel a ton of dates, because if I feel like the second date isn't going to go where I want it to go, it's just wasted time and $.

    If there are any on my radar that want to see multiple guys, I'll absolutely reach out.

    Stay safe, why'all.

  3. #2269

    Re nikki cecelia

    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor1234  [View Original Post]
    This Nikki recently popped up on SA. Anyone know her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cc30e...9-5fc3edfabb4b
    You can find a review / discussion of her in late January this year beginning with post number 1414 from AzBadger, I think.

    as of me typing this most discussion and review is page 57, with further discussion page 56...page numbers will change as more posts are added to forum.

  4. #2268

    Share

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Care to share some of your successes from IG.
    Brother SAC, you know if any of these girls were the shareable type, I'd DM you.

    You've been a great connection and always willing to trade info.

    I'm talking WAY UTR girls that I'm trying to talk INTO the sugar game that aren't even on sites. That's where I'm spending most of my trolling time, these days.

    Also, my idea of "success" is way different than most. I like to have a lot of lines in the water (at least 10-20 conversations going) at a time in search of that elusive whopper Blue Marlin.

    I cancel a ton of dates, because if I feel like the second date isn't going to go where I want it to go, it's just wasted time and $.

    If there are any on my radar that want to see multiple guys, I'll absolutely reach out.

    Stay safe, why'all.

  5. #2267

    Info. On and C

    This Nikki recently popped up on SA. Anyone know her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cc30e...9-5fc3edfabb4b

  6. #2266
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, no WAY should you ever use your actual social media with real names to contact a girl.

    Burner account, always. Fake name, slightly fake location, etc.

    If you go that route, you are fine.

    I'm having way more success on IG than on the sugar sites, recently.
    Care to share some of your successes from IG.

  7. #2265

    Onlyfans?

    Quote Originally Posted by SandPiper540  [View Original Post]
    You're taking a risk on Instagram / Facebook. If you ask the wrong girl, you could regret it. They will post your name & pics and try to shame you online. That being said, I will reach out to strippers or "only fans" girls & ask if they are available for a dinner date or more.
    Do you have to pay to join these girls onlyfans sites in order to contact them?

  8. #2264

    Burner account

    Quote Originally Posted by SandPiper540  [View Original Post]
    You're taking a risk on Instagram / Facebook. If you ask the wrong girl, you could regret it. They will post your name & pics and try to shame you online. That being said, I will reach out to strippers or "only fans" girls & ask if they are available for a dinner date or more.
    Yeah, no WAY should you ever use your actual social media with real names to contact a girl.

    Burner account, always. Fake name, slightly fake location, etc.

    If you go that route, you are fine.

    I'm having way more success on IG than on the sugar sites, recently.

  9. #2263
    Quote Originally Posted by JanisDr00  [View Original Post]
    Been wading through the instagram profiles in the area as an alt to SA on the reach of a senior member. Has anyone else gone this route? Been pinging girls based on their pics and got a hit back asking for 5 $ for a kitten. I was very clear in my message SD 4 SB. Any thoughts? New to this. How do I pursue? Tips and tricks to the instagram game? All ears.

    J.
    You're taking a risk on Instagram / Facebook. If you ask the wrong girl, you could regret it. They will post your name & pics and try to shame you online. That being said, I will reach out to strippers or "only fans" girls & ask if they are available for a dinner date or more.

  10. #2262

    Hosting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this lady.

    She is DTF. Asked 500 agreed to 300. Doesn't want to meet in public.

    Yournewbestfriend25.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b9203...1-1b744b9391e5
    If she's hosting (saving you the hotel cost), I'd say that's not entirely out of line. If she's willing to give you the time to get your money's worth.

    I always wanted to do one of the Hurricanes' "Storm Squad" - so here's your chance.

  11. #2261

    Yournewbestfriend25

    Anyone know anything about this lady.

    She is DTF. Asked 500 agreed to 300. Doesn't want to meet in public.

    Yournewbestfriend25.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b9203...1-1b744b9391e5

  12. #2260
    Sorry, but she Just told me she is not available, and took her profile down. Ours was an intense connection and she just isn't ready for another. She has been calling me. Reluctantly, I blocked her. In the end, we pay them to leave, not for the sex.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    I have greatly enjoyed my time with a local SB while in the area, but I'm moving on to another State. Perhaps one of you gentlemen can benefit from my misfortune at being reassigned. I do mean gentleman. Believe me when I say if your not gentlemanly you would be wasting your time and hers. Treat her like a GF and she is very affectionate and attentive. I'm well past 60 so maybe my view of what is gentlemanly differs from a younger guy. If so, talk to a boomer on the subject.

    She is an early 30's, AA, a smaller BBW, very sweet, great kisser, multi-orgasmic & low maintenance. She was an enthusiastic sex partner, bi-curiou and ready to act on it. She is smart And witty so conversation was fun. She was very much like a hot vanilla GF. I met her from SB. She lives an hour away from Raleigh. Due to work and kids she is only available evening and nights; so I would get a room near her, grab dinner together and then steam up the hotel windows until midnight, leaving me pleasantly exhausted.

    I just left her company for the last time and it is bittersweet. I'm confident I will find a SB at my next assignment but this has been one of my best. She has never mentioned money, and neither did I. Not once. I worked on a PPM where I slipped a couple Franklins discreetly Into a card the first time And then into her purse on subsequent meetings..

  13. #2259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxamillion8  [View Original Post]
    I talked with her about 4 months ago and agreed at 400. Plus my cost of hotel. I did not meet her because considering a decent hotel it would be around 550 for me per meet.
    That was 4 months ago, times have changed and she needs a cost of living raise. Lmao. She is throwing her line into the pond of fools so eventually some sucker will bite.

  14. #2258

    Counter offer.

    I talked with her about 4 months ago and agreed at 400. Plus my cost of hotel. I did not meet her because considering a decent hotel it would be around 550 for me per meet.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/92823...c-87ec97131253

    This one said "I typically received $1000 per meet", "but I'm somewhat negotiable".

    Oh, well thanks, honey. Aren't you sweet?

    Lmfao.

  15. #2257

    Got ya beat

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Super GPS. She wants 800. My jaw dropped.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/15f17...6-ba421d465aad
    https://www.seeking.com/member/92823...c-87ec97131253

    This one said "I typically received $1000 per meet", "but I'm somewhat negotiable".

    Oh, well thanks, honey. Aren't you sweet?

    Lmfao.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape