Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,066 to 19,080 of 37350
-
11-21-20 16:52 #18285Senior Member

Posts: 141Victoria
I was wondering the same thing. Her TER reviews are all good, but not many of them out there. Not sure if she is newer, low volume, etc. She seems to gravitate to P411 members but I'm sure not exclusively. I reached out via email and it took her three days to get back. Moved me over to text and she was much more prompt. Still haven't set a date but likely will before Christmas. Damages are $$. 5/ hr but $$/ hr for P411 guys. I hear the menu could turn Greek after you see her a few times, at least one review on TER says so but as always, YMMV. Any intel would be appreciated in a post or pm.
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 06:51 #18284Senior Member

Posts: 767Lizzy
Ok. I tryes lizzy. Photos are true BUT they are from a different era, her body has taken a punishment from chems. In fact when I arrived, her roommate and her were getting into a different plain of reality. Her attitude was excellent, I even took out my phone and started recording, I she did not give a fuck, how ever her pussy stinks so bad holly shit, previous reviews claim she is "clean" no fucking way. For those who wants to risk it she sings without cover, oh, by the way you have to bring your own care package, she doesn't even have them. Anyway, When I first introduced myself it felt tight, but afterwards maybe it was the smell fucking me up, but she was not tight at all.
-
11-20-20 17:47 #18283Senior Member

Posts: 163Full hour
I am with you bro, I don't understand why I would pay for 1 hour for just 1 pop. If I am going for one hour, I expect at least 2 x within the timeframe.
Originally Posted by JamesJohn012
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 17:21 #18282Senior Member

Posts: 116Any info
Has anyone seen this one or have a name if she has been reviewed here before. May partake next week, quoted me $2 for a hhr.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/491505350802
-
11-20-20 16:34 #18281Senior Member

Posts: 171Warning
Someone just reported like last week she robbed him. Guns evolved and everything. Stay far away.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 13:12 #18280Regular Member

Posts: 9Mercy
https://callescort.org/843-507-0054
Originally Posted by KatHunter469
[View Original Post]
https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...t/928867051052+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us.
Here are two links. Looks like she took down her StG post so idk if she's still meeting.
-
11-20-20 12:23 #18279Senior Member

Posts: 1084Yes that's Lola that many of us know well. Very good. As far as the others I don't recognise right off. Go visit and review.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 12:14 #18278Senior Member

Posts: 417Butterhead
I saw her and had a good time. Her front didn't match her back.
Originally Posted by WestEndDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 11:49 #18277Banned Member

Posts: 443The last one is Kate
Kate is the owner of your 3rd link. Many reviews on here of her. I've sent a couple. Go see her.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 11:33 #18276Senior Member

Posts: 34Link
She set the self destruct on that link to go off quick. Nothing found this morning. Just the STG Error.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 11:09 #18275Senior Member

Posts: 38Kate
Do a search for Kate on this forum and you will find some reviews.
-
11-20-20 10:27 #18274Senior Member

Posts: 1449I've seen the last one. Nothing above average. From what I remember she was OK looking little pasty for me. 6 out 10 on BBBJ. 5 on everything else.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 10:26 #18273Senior Member

Posts: 73Insight on one for you
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/319997060590
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
I had dream with the last one, she's in west end, Super 8/ Motel 6. Room decent, but smokey. Nob Polish skills fine. Not really active / exciting in FS though, so wouldn't repeat.
-
11-20-20 10:14 #18272Senior Member

Posts: 73Thanks. Link for CH recommendation is broken
Not sure if she took her ad down or not, but link seems broken. Not certain if can describe or link to other report for her or not.
Originally Posted by JamesJohn012
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 09:56 #18271Senior Member

Posts: 146A few queries
Is this the Lola of DT fame? There's one other one that goes by that name.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/214304289453
What's the story on her?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/019001542905
And her.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/319997060590










Reply With Quote




