Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,311 to 23,325 of 41287
-
11-20-20 12:29 #17977Senior Member

Posts: 1061Delusional SWan
This chick pops up occasionally. Takes the best looking photos, but looks like trash.
Originally Posted by Lester545
[View Original Post]
Her prices are also ridiculous.
-
11-20-20 11:39 #17976Senior Member

Posts: 248Hispanic spinner Karmen
She did that shit to me a while back. Showed up and she had the identical thing on her forehead and claimed she had allergies. WTF is that? I blasted it with something special while her tongue was buried deep somewhere so maybe that healed hers. 😂.
Originally Posted by CoolGuyJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 11:20 #17975Regular Member

Posts: 12Thank you.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 10:49 #17974Senior Member

Posts: 1260Very Likely
If you're pleasant, explain that you were one of her old regs and describe some details from past sessions to ease her mind, she'll most likely see you. J will see new clients, but doing what I mentioned will probably put you at the front of the line.
Originally Posted by Monger33
[View Original Post]
I believe J got the ad out there to see how many bites she's getting. From what I'm gathering, she wants to settle down (commitment) but entertain providing when it fits her needs.
Ask her if she still owns that trashed out house that a fellow Monger bought for her.
-
11-20-20 10:22 #17973Senior Member

Posts: 58No name, but reported before?
This one has been reviewed? Looks familiar, but no name in the ad, think possible trouble, in the westside area? Any info would be appreciated.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/619587973781
-
11-20-20 08:48 #17972Regular Member

Posts: 18At least she's not being deceptive
Thankfully, she's being upfront about it and showing you her face clearly. Imagine her hiding that and showing up at your door!
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 03:57 #17971Regular Member

Posts: 12A classic returns, maybe
Can anyone confirm if these ads are legit?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...1/153353947779
-
11-19-20 22:39 #17970Senior Member

Posts: 115Addison
Saw addison last week and yes she did gain weight, probably 25-30 pounds. Dame sweet girl but be aware of weight gain. Also, does anyone have any info on this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/605360097586
-
11-19-20 21:05 #17969Senior Member

Posts: 351Please provide the link itself as it is not on your post, thanks.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 20:53 #17968Senior Member

Posts: 351Exactly, with whatever is on her face, my outie would become an innie.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 19:56 #17967Senior Member

Posts: 347QV was 1. 2.
Originally Posted by MegaMan904
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 19:12 #17966Senior Member

Posts: 452Yeah that's my queue.
I might have to take a break from the scene after seeing this shit. And Mongers are paying for it. *face palm*.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/244717344980
-
11-19-20 18:37 #17965Regular Member

Posts: 9What was the damage if you don't mind me asking??
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 16:48 #17964Senior Member

Posts: 347Zauria review
After some negotiation pulled the trigger on this one. Thank god she's real, I was almost sure I was going to take a hard one for the team. She's young and hot, spinner body. Likes to chat and likes to dirty talk. All covered. Staying on JTB. She mentioned she's with another girl but didn't see her.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting.
-
11-19-20 15:35 #17963Senior Member

Posts: 224New Columbian in town. Nice, BBBk, 69. Great smaller bubble but
Sumosear. Ch / images / webpage / new-colombian-in-town /34759231#&gid=1&pid=5.
I have not been out in weeks. I needed my fix. After being played by a beauty for a deposit or an amazon card with a receipt <never sent. , I settled with the usually reliable Latina ladies.
This one did more for a reasonable deal. BBBJ, 69,5 positions, nice.
The only thing again, stopping the positions and said I had her do much more had anyone else. Well she did say I had five minutes, do I got a super hand job and real kisses to finish my deal. I enjoyed all but the stoppage.
All and all, happy, and I would do it again.
Nice bubble butts, pretty, large tits. Great 69.










Reply With Quote





