Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 563 of 735 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 613 663 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 11014
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2584

    JanetMsJackson

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Best session I've experienced in almost 5 years in the hobby, even more impressive since it was my first time meeting her.

    I opted for the nuru but it escalated into something much more intimate.

    YMMV.
    You got BBFS? Her ad today is pretty explicit.

    "DAILY SPECIAL text me and ask about the special!-hint. It includes girlie experience / BB / BEAR!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-DAY-AND-NIGHT

  2. #2583
    Quote Originally Posted by DickMountain  [View Original Post]
    Saw Carina today in SeaTac. I was intrigued by the 90 VIP Nuru. So I booked it. Really nice gal but the pictures look a lot better than her. Wasn't a big let down so I continued on. She paid a lot of attention to my back but on the flip she went straight to the shaft with cover. She let me touch everywhere but once I got down there it was really bumpy. I've never felt that before. Tried mush but she was adamant to doggy. Doggied for about 5.

    Min and went back to HJ. Was only there for 45 and she was already trying to get rid of me. She was all like please come back and see me. Forget that I'm not seeing her again.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127808%3B
    She's been around for a while. When I was on TNA (a long time ago), reviews of her were so-so.

  3. #2582

    Don't bother

    Saw Carina today in SeaTac. I was intrigued by the 90 VIP Nuru. So I booked it. Really nice gal but the pictures look a lot better than her. Wasn't a big let down so I continued on. She paid a lot of attention to my back but on the flip she went straight to the shaft with cover. She let me touch everywhere but once I got down there it was really bumpy. I've never felt that before. Tried mush but she was adamant to doggy. Doggied for about 5.

    Min and went back to HJ. Was only there for 45 and she was already trying to get rid of me. She was all like please come back and see me. Forget that I'm not seeing her again.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127808%3B

  4. #2581
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    What did she communicate as rates? I've exchanged messages and she quotes some ridiculous prices for like no service.
    $220.

    Well worth it.

  5. #2580

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by KingJude  [View Original Post]
    I tried to get Tasha to meet up multiple times but never had any luck. Report back if you do!

  6. #2579
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Best session I've experienced in almost 5 years in the hobby, even more impressive since it was my first time meeting her.

    I opted for the nuru but it escalated into something much more intimate.

    YMMV.
    What did she communicate as rates? I've exchanged messages and she quotes some ridiculous prices for like no service.

  7. #2578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2930
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Best session I've experienced in almost 5 years in the hobby, even more impressive since it was my first time meeting her.

    I opted for the nuru but it escalated into something much more intimate.

    YMMV.
    I follow her on twitter please share the info or pm me them please.

  8. #2577

    JanetMsJackson

    Best session I've experienced in almost 5 years in the hobby, even more impressive since it was my first time meeting her.

    I opted for the nuru but it escalated into something much more intimate.

    YMMV.

  9. #2576

    Gsl

    Quote Originally Posted by MrYoda  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM the information for GSL. The link I have doesn't work. Is this all through WeChat?
    The number for Ella on Eros is the same as GSL.

  10. #2575
    Quote Originally Posted by MrYoda  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM the information for GSL. The link I have doesn't work. Is this all through WeChat?
    Yes, please. Would also like info on GSL. I tried searching via WeChat and no luck. Thanks!

  11. #2574

    Info on Tasha


  12. #2573
    Can someone PM the information for GSL. The link I have doesn't work. Is this all through WeChat?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineOceana  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ms. Kim last week and had one of my better experiences at GSL. Definitely the same person from the pictures, but she's had some work done on her face since those photos were taken. I'm guessing she's about 5-10 years older than from those pictures when she was in her mid-to-late 20's. Even with those added years, Ms. Kim has an attractive face and a toned body with great curves from her tits and ass. I'll continue seeing her every 2-3 days during her tour in Seattle.

  13. #2572

    Hottieharley

    Went down to tukwila and met with hottieharley. She is petite cute nerdy looking gal. I will say she is in her early 20, and all around safety girl. She got one of the tightest p in the game couldn't last very long with her. It's good to be young. $. 2 for quicky.

  14. #2571

    Intel on petite providers

    Looking for the info on the tiniest providers out there. Under 100 pounds, who's out there?

  15. #2570
    I saw Ms. Kim last week and had one of my better experiences at GSL. Definitely the same person from the pictures, but she's had some work done on her face since those photos were taken. I'm guessing she's about 5-10 years older than from those pictures when she was in her mid-to-late 20's. Even with those added years, Ms. Kim has an attractive face and a toned body with great curves from her tits and ass. I'll continue seeing her every 2-3 days during her tour in Seattle.

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I agree on Yumi and her hot little scorpion tattoo, but I saw Aria twice and we never really clicked. That's ok, because while Yumi was in town, I never went to see anyone else. .

    And while we're still talking about GSL, I found the current Iztel as Eva on BTT: https://bostontopten10.com/eva. Based on the review dates, I suspect she was there right before coming here.

    Her TER profiles are 349478 and 348210. They're mostly good, but enough say she's way older than the photos to concern me without better intel.

    So nobody's seen Ms. Kim or Iztel from GSL yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape