Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 11019
-
11-19-20 10:39 #2574Regular Member

Posts: 1Info on Tasha
Anybody visited her yet?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...r/648745302046
-
11-19-20 09:41 #2573Senior Member

Posts: 64Can someone PM the information for GSL. The link I have doesn't work. Is this all through WeChat?
Originally Posted by MarineOceana
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 18:58 #2572Senior Member

Posts: 121Hottieharley
Went down to tukwila and met with hottieharley. She is petite cute nerdy looking gal. I will say she is in her early 20, and all around safety girl. She got one of the tightest p in the game couldn't last very long with her. It's good to be young. $. 2 for quicky.
-
11-17-20 12:01 #2571Regular Member

Posts: 8Intel on petite providers
Looking for the info on the tiniest providers out there. Under 100 pounds, who's out there?
-
11-16-20 14:23 #2570Regular Member

Posts: 23I saw Ms. Kim last week and had one of my better experiences at GSL. Definitely the same person from the pictures, but she's had some work done on her face since those photos were taken. I'm guessing she's about 5-10 years older than from those pictures when she was in her mid-to-late 20's. Even with those added years, Ms. Kim has an attractive face and a toned body with great curves from her tits and ass. I'll continue seeing her every 2-3 days during her tour in Seattle.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 10:45 #2569Senior Member

Posts: 2184CA Border Crossing
Yup AR. Thanks. That is what I read also. Initially they had something about Thanksgiving. But due to the surge, that is obviously being reevaluated.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 01:24 #2568Senior Member

Posts: 185They're announcing reclosures tomorrow so I highly doubt it'll open before new years.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 18:23 #2567Senior Member

Posts: 121Search perb. Cc use the forum and search the thread with the last 4 digit of contact number. Give you all the info you need.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 22:19 #2566Senior Member

Posts: 173It was 2008 or 2009 in Dallas. $750. Can't remember where the ad was.
Originally Posted by RottenRobert
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 15:56 #2565Senior Member

Posts: 786Of course never say never, but I tend to agree with the no deposit policy. As someone else mentioned, many of the girls look at us as tricks or marks. Happily giving up a donation in advanced encourages them to Rob at a later time. If they see you as soft, a lot of these girls will try all sorts of things.
-
11-12-20 14:39 #2564Senior Member

Posts: 131J R Carrington
Saw her years ago at one of the Nevada Brothels, CFS only; It was stupid expensive for less then an hour, and I couldn't recognize her due to her nose job.
Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner
[View Original Post]
How long ago, how much, and where did you find her if you don't mind me asking? I may be crazy but I would like another swing at her, if the donation was in line with BBFS.
-
11-12-20 11:28 #2563Senior Member

Posts: 371There's simply no reason to take the chance in the first place. There's always another provider to choose instead that can do all the same stuff without requiring a deposit.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 10:52 #2562Senior Member

Posts: 173Only deposit I have paid was to see J R Carrington. It worked out fine. BBFS with test.
Originally Posted by Gravity
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 03:52 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 49Honestly, you're the first person I've heard of where a deposit actually resulted in a real date. Were they worth it? Who was it?
Originally Posted by RumHams
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 02:07 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 1544Hey. Check your messages. I sent you one.
Originally Posted by TheNovelist
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






