Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 17049
-
11-19-20 10:38 #8259Banned Member

Posts: 287I never seen her but thought about it until I read a review here in the past. Her incall is in the hood and she was begging me to come see her which I saw this as a bad sign. She wanted 400 but was very desperate and willing to take 300. The reports I read on her in the past were not very good.
Originally Posted by GWheaton
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 09:54 #8258Senior Member

Posts: 403Thank you! Definitely dodging a bullet then.
Originally Posted by GWheaton
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 09:10 #8257Banned Member

Posts: 185She has been on here since like 2017. Her age is way off, try near 30 now. She told me the scoop, how her friends come up from like Missouri or Texas, to hit up Atlanta or Chicago where guys notoriously overpay. She is a pro to the highest degree really, just friendly enough to seem like she is not. Nobody drives or flies that far or often as a standard cute 21 yo college girl.
Originally Posted by HighFlying
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 23:17 #8256Senior Member

Posts: 177Nope
I saw her for 350. Not worth it at all. Her incall for me was deep in the 'hood. The pics are really deceiving as she is overweight. She has a really and personality and is completely forgettable in bed.
Originally Posted by Rileym
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 22:57 #8255Regular Member

Posts: 3Sweet Southern GND
Not sure when you saw her, but I have been meeting up with her since May and she is most definitely slim with huge natural tits. Maybe you had her on a bad day, but in my experience with 20+ meets has been way different.
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 20:18 #8254Senior Member

Posts: 663https://twitter.com/naughtyplantgrl
Originally Posted by DonMartin57
[View Original Post]
Harper Lane.
Not sure if she's actually in Illinois or not? Can't tell.
https://allmylinks.com/harper-lane
Her allmylinks says Chicago. In one of the comments on her photos, she thanks Aspen for the beautiful scenery. Could be the outer suburbs though, who knows?
-
11-18-20 15:15 #8253Senior Member

Posts: 403Amber
https://www.seeking.com/member/756e1...b-87cdd01bcd48
Asking 500 but open to multiple hours. Not a fan of anal but willing to do it. Anyone have any experience with her? Supposed to meet and wondering if worth it.
-
11-18-20 13:46 #8252Senior Member

Posts: 430Nuru
When I had nuru and the girl told me to flip and she started doing the nuru glide the tip of my d!ck was hitting her p@ssy and was able to get in just the tip. She later admitted that she was horny too but made me put a condom and I was so hard I would have lasted only seconds bare. May be is not for this section of the forum but if you guys know a provider offering nuru with the oil and a proper technique please share. Nuru was by far probably my top sexual experiance.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 20:07 #8251Banned Member

Posts: 586That's how I met my g / f!!
She nuru-glided me and she said,"Ooops" as it slid in. She asked if it was "ok" and before I cud answer she was gushing on my rod!! A few seconds later I unloaded in her!! She said," Did I say it was okay to cum in me? Well, at least my kid will be well hung if I have it"! She LOL'd and assured me her tubes were tied!
Originally Posted by BeNewAgain
[View Original Post]
Great experience and I've been her sugar baby / b*tch since!!
-
11-17-20 11:54 #8250Senior Member

Posts: 338Implying BBFS
I like to just ask a few questions over text about it. Once we've been texting and it's understood our arrangement will involve fucking I ask this: "So, I also wanted to ask. I'm assuming you're clean and are you on a form of birth control at all? If they say something like "yes and yes" Or "Yes I'm clean and I"m on birth control". I simply just say OK good, and move on. At that point it's understood we're fucking bare. And I didn't come out and just ask directly.
Originally Posted by Agoraphobe
[View Original Post]
But I do like the other approach sometimes where you don't bring it up, and you just fuck raw without ever a mention of condoms. That's what I did with a girl from SA last weekend. She mounted me and put it in, no questions asked. That's a thrill.
-
11-17-20 09:55 #8249Senior Member

Posts: 349I actually did see her once
Had to pick her up and got a room not too far away at a super 8 type of place. She is big. I mean tall, at least 6 feet which I found quite attractive. She is sort of bbw but not in a really fat way just big. Jumbo cans. We both enjoyed ourselves and she has asked for a repeat a few times but I just haven't felt like it. She seemed nice, passionate and willing.
Originally Posted by HershelS
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 08:04 #8248Senior Member

Posts: 97Do you guys have any info.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6c7a9...1-c41b4468d54b
Planning to meet her this Friday. Dtf everything goes but 4-5.
-
11-16-20 22:23 #8247Senior Member

Posts: 228She contacts everyone. She is clearly nutty.
Originally Posted by Malfoy829
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 18:46 #8246Senior Member

Posts: 86One the pictures she was using traces back to some social media influencer with 100 k followers on instagram and close to 800 k on TikTok. Some of her recent posts are marked as being in Chicago so might be her or just some girl who looks sorta similar stealing a picture.
Originally Posted by RedHead169
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 13:36 #8245Regular Member

Posts: 22Laurenx777
https://www.seeking.com/member/fe350...7-07bbe40d3882
This one turned out to be a time waster. I am attracted to big boobs, bbw, tall, amazon women, sometimes. She and I texted for a while off the site where I felt comfortable about seeing her in person. She passed my photo verification test which was a surprise. We agreed on an amount. We agreed on a day and time to meet. Then, all the excuses started. She doesn't have a car all the time this. She has to pick up baby sitter that. She can only meet for a very short time. It became such a huge turnoff that I did not even want to bother. She texts me out of the blue to negate and change all of her excuses and stories. I have other stories to share, but I felt I'd start with this one. Thanks to all who post on this board. I'm very motivated to now being a contribute too.











Reply With Quote




