Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5756
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlhead01  [View Original Post]
    So I read in this forum that Lily from Mott Street 6th floor was working at a new location Grand Street. I went to this location many years ago when they first opened and at the time the only female working there was the mamasaan. I received the massage from a guy thinking it would be a good firm therapeutic massage which I needed. Tina the mamasaan at Mott Street 6th floor gives a better therapeutic massage. So I never went back to this place. Decided to stop by Friday afternoon about 2:00 pm To see if Lily was actually here. Walked in was greeted by a fairly decent looking short Asian lady. Before we went into the room I asked if Lily was working and gave her a description of what Lily looks like she said Lily was busy. While in the room I could hear activities going on in the room next to ours so I knew for sure somebody was busy. Got undressed lay down on the table face down received a okay therapeutic massage. The provider then started to get a little bit more sensual and told me to flip over. Upon the flip she mentioned for BJ which I agreed to it was covered which I never enjoy. Then she proceeded to get on top for RCG. Pretty decent view after a few minutes of this she turned for CG about 5 minutes then we proceeded to standing missionary. Offered no resistance let you drive as hard and as deep as I wanted did not complain about length of time did not try to push away. Let loose inside rested inside of her for about a minute and a half after the finish. $45 for the one-hour session 100 tip. Her name was CiCi. On my way out I saw Lily greeted her gave her a hug so at least I was able to confirm that she's at this location. The monger who left the previous review explained that she told him that she would not be going back to 98 Mott I can understand why she would make way more money at this location. The session was pretty good CiCi's cute but I don't know if I will repeat this location I have to think about it
    This location is the former crew from Elizabeth Street. They moved over here maybe 2-3 months ago. The is the second report I'm seeing of CBJ here which is odd. I've always gotten BBBJ here including from CiCi just last week. I am a regular here and the girls know me but I'm wondering if they've started toning down their service to new clients.

  2. #5755
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlhead01  [View Original Post]
    So decided to take a trip to Mott Street sixth floor to scope out the talent that is there now. Due to the pandemic many of the old providers have gone and new providers are there. Get to the door it's open I knock walk in and I'm greeted by a provider I have never seen before didn't get her name she's thin short hair and seem to have a pretty good attitude. I have been coming here for approximately 6 years I always get a 1 hour session. After I undress we do a quick wash up in the sink I lay down on the massage table face up sheep proceeds with a BBJ that last for approximately 25 minutes. Second best BBJ I've ever had. Next move to a standing mesh surprisingly tight box a little shallow but after getting her warmed up was I able to push all the way through she gave it up quite well no resistance. After release rested inside her for about 2 minutes then pull out and clean up. Here's where things change normally I would have a massage first and then on to the action this was the first time I got the action first then the massage which I did not have to ask for she told me to lay down and she just started giving me a massage for about another 15 minutes or so. Very relaxing. Overall very good experience and this is why I like coming to Mott Street 6th floor. This is also the most I've ever spent total 40 house 80 tip.
    So did you get two pops in a row and massage or just one pop and massage but the order was different than usually? Sorry, getting a bit confused. But for an hour with massage even one pop is still not bad for 120.

    I assume you would not remember name of the girl, do you? Was the service bareback or covered?

  3. #5754

    Mott 6 fl

    So decided to take a trip to Mott Street sixth floor to scope out the talent that is there now. Due to the pandemic many of the old providers have gone and new providers are there. Get to the door it's open I knock walk in and I'm greeted by a provider I have never seen before didn't get her name she's thin short hair and seem to have a pretty good attitude. I have been coming here for approximately 6 years I always get a 1 hour session. After I undress we do a quick wash up in the sink I lay down on the massage table face up sheep proceeds with a BBJ that last for approximately 25 minutes. Second best BBJ I've ever had. Next move to a standing mesh surprisingly tight box a little shallow but after getting her warmed up was I able to push all the way through she gave it up quite well no resistance. After release rested inside her for about 2 minutes then pull out and clean up. Here's where things change normally I would have a massage first and then on to the action this was the first time I got the action first then the massage which I did not have to ask for she told me to lay down and she just started giving me a massage for about another 15 minutes or so. Very relaxing. Overall very good experience and this is why I like coming to Mott Street 6th floor. This is also the most I've ever spent total 40 house 80 tip.

  4. #5753

    Grand Garden Spa

    So I read in this forum that Lily from Mott Street 6th floor was working at a new location 246 Grand Street. I went to this location many years ago when they first opened and at the time the only female working there was the mamasaan. I received the massage from a guy thinking it would be a good firm therapeutic massage which I needed. Tina the mamasaan at Mott Street 6th floor gives a better therapeutic massage. So I never went back to this place. Decided to stop by Friday afternoon about 2:00 pm To see if Lily was actually here. Walked in was greeted by a fairly decent looking short Asian lady. Before we went into the room I asked if Lily was working and gave her a description of what Lily looks like she said Lily was busy. While in the room I could hear activities going on in the room next to ours so I knew for sure somebody was busy. Got undressed lay down on the table face down received a okay therapeutic massage. The provider then started to get a little bit more sensual and told me to flip over. Upon the flip she mentioned for BJ which I agreed to it was covered which I never enjoy. Then she proceeded to get on top for RCG. Pretty decent view after a few minutes of this she turned for CG about 5 minutes then we proceeded to standing missionary. Offered no resistance let you drive as hard and as deep as I wanted did not complain about length of time did not try to push away. Let loose inside rested inside of her for about a minute and a half after the finish. $45 for the one-hour session 100 tip. Her name was CiCi. On my way out I saw Lily greeted her gave her a hug so at least I was able to confirm that she's at this location. The monger who left the previous review explained that she told him that she would not be going back to 98 Mott I can understand why she would make way more money at this location. The session was pretty good CiCi's cute but I don't know if I will repeat this location I have to think about it.

  5. #5752
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayman88  [View Original Post]
    Went back to Grand Street and got Anna this time. Really wish I had asked for Joyce as this time was not as enjoyable. The massage was just ok, maybe 3/5. I paid for the hour and 20 - 25 minutes in she's ready to end and haggling prices with me. I settled on a CBJ, but didn't even really want that. Should've just left, but finished. Next time it's Joyce or I'll be leaving to find a different place.
    I've only seen Anna once and that was back in Feb but I had a totally different experience. Massage was OK but it went for the full hour and she gave me a BBBJ without even asking for anything in return (though I did tip her generously when I left). I wonder if Covid changed her behavior. I also got the impression that FS would have been off the table with her. She looks good but the other ladies are better.

  6. #5751

    Grand Street - 2nd Floor

    Went back to Grand Street and got Anna this time. Really wish I had asked for Joyce as this time was not as enjoyable. The massage was just ok, maybe 3/5. I paid for the hour and 20 - 25 minutes in she's ready to end and haggling prices with me. I settled on a CBJ, but didn't even really want that. Should've just left, but finished. Next time it's Joyce or I'll be leaving to find a different place.

  7. #5750
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    It's the one and only Gaga.
    It's just another clone site Victoria is putting up. Will probably shut down one of her other sites to reduce visibility a little.

  8. #5749

    RE: Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by RND77  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Sally's new girl and had a good time. Face was OK but like another reviewer mentioned she really knows how to flash a smile and once we were in the room she knows how the use that face to seduce. Put it together with the rest of her assets and it was well worth the time and money spent. A very good time had with Apple who I recommend trying.

    Apples top asset physically are her serious D+ breasts. Full and nice. Breast guys will like this.

    Her skills and attitude were top tier also. Good kisser and flirter. Very good table shower including rimmiing and BBBJ, very good head throughout the session, excellent FS and worked hard to make sure I enjoyed. I recommend and personally will repeat.

    Only one pop for me but. That's on me.
    Is this Apple from 38 Mate?

  9. #5748

    New Girl Apple at NYAW

    Checked out Sally's new girl and had a good time. Face was OK but like another reviewer mentioned she really knows how to flash a smile and once we were in the room she knows how the use that face to seduce. Put it together with the rest of her assets and it was well worth the time and money spent. A very good time had with Apple who I recommend trying.

    Apples top asset physically are her serious D+ breasts. Full and nice. Breast guys will like this.

    Her skills and attitude were top tier also. Good kisser and flirter. Very good table shower including rimmiing and BBBJ, very good head throughout the session, excellent FS and worked hard to make sure I enjoyed. I recommend and personally will repeat.

    Only one pop for me but. That's on me.

  10. #5747
    Quote Originally Posted by TastesOfCarrot  [View Original Post]
    Never had Cici with her. I always used to show up unannounced, and always wound up with Joyce. Definitely not complaining since all I wanted when I went is a nice BBBJ, but I'm curious as to what Cici would be like.
    I am by no means slamming Joyce here because she is fantastic but I prefer the other girls who work here. They're much more sensual. Cici in particular spends less time on the massage and more on everything else. Cici in particular always tries to make my cum twice. Unfortunately I don't really get to see the other girls unless I arrive unannounced and one of them opens the door. Joyce is the one answering the phone and if I call or text ahead of time she waits for me and she won't let me make an appointment with one of the other girls. She tells me they rotate and I'll get whoever's turn it is. And it's always here unless I show up unannounced. I really do appreciate that she likes me and I do like her but she's not my first choice unfortunately.

  11. #5746
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt  [View Original Post]
    Joyce is around but they've moved to a location on Grand Street. Same phone number. I think she got mad at me last week though because I went with Cici instead of her. I like Joyce a lot but she's really interested in what I do for a living and tends to talk nonstop about business stuff during our sessions which is a bit of a turn off for me. I'm there to not think about work.
    Never had Cici with her. I always used to show up unannounced, and always wound up with Joyce. Definitely not complaining since all I wanted when I went is a nice BBBJ, but I'm curious as to what Cici would be like.

  12. #5745

    Big Pussy Lips

    Hi everyone, Newbie here. I've been searching everywhere. I'm looking for information on any girls with large pussy lips.

    Who are into Daty. I'll submit a nice review once I find one. Thanks in advance. Peace.

  13. #5744

    Wall Street Desires

    Quote Originally Posted by DexterL  [View Original Post]
    Her picture has an Asian Desires watermark all over it. So yeah?
    It's the one and only Gaga.

  14. #5743

    I'd assume so

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSonata  [View Original Post]
    There's a provider named gaga there, but is it THE gaga?
    Her picture has an Asian Desires watermark all over it. So yeah?

  15. #5742
    Quote Originally Posted by GnatKingCole  [View Original Post]
    I received a message on my phone a few days ago advertising this agency operating in the Manhattan area. I've checked the link they provided and it seems legit. I might give them a try first and report on it.

    It's called 'Desires of Wall Street' and they've provided two separate numbers. Most likely an agency that changed locations. The link is below.

    www.desiresofwallstreet.com (917-xxx-9836), (347-xxx-3412).

    Wanted to get this info out there because sharing is caring.

    Stay safe,

    GKC.
    There's a provider named gaga there, but is it THE gaga?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape