Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39891

    Lemon

    Headed up to my recent fav. $90 got me the best deep tissue massage I've ever had for 1. 5 hrs. Sophia really does a great job. She made it a little better with an awesome slow finish, utc top, otc bottom.

  2. #39890

    Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM.
    Clear your inbox.

  3. #39889
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, I agree that No. 1 would be his best bet now. Mei Mei had skanks when I visited a couple of months ago. Maybe he should try Young's as a second option.
    Yea for young girls definitely go to No 1. Just make sure you get the full amount of time. Mei Mei and IRelax you'll get your full hour but not much to look at women wise. These young girls will pump you out then dump you out. I know it's all about releasing that nut, but I like a good massage too.

  4. #39888

    Choices.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Going to venture out to Smyrna next week. These three seem to get the most chatter. If you had one shot (so to speak), which of these targets would you aim for?.
    Sent you a PM.

  5. #39887
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/197853

    These look like the same model in the pics the infamous Tina used in her ads. Plus she used to work there and maybe owned the place at one time. Makes ya wonder.
    I don't know if she's back but I wouldn't see her if it's free.

  6. #39886

    Is she back?

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/197853

    These look like the same model in the pics the infamous Tina used in her ads. Plus she used to work there and maybe owned the place at one time. Also I haven’t seen ads for this place until recently. Tina was all about continually posting ads. Makes ya wonder.

  7. #39885
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveHE  [View Original Post]
    Ahh... One of mine old time favorites. FS available on site or take out. Remind me to pay her a visit this week.
    Is this post a sticky? It's dated 11-27-20 (8 days from now) and has been at the top of the thread for several days.

  8. #39884
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    IMO No 1 is GPS plus they'll short you on time. Again that's IMO. Haven't been to IRelax or Mei Mei in a while. Last time for both was 2 summers ago. IRelax the first time I had some real fun but the second time I drew the same girl and it was like multiple personality disorder or something. Someone said last year if you go there at a certain time you'll have some serious fun but that was last year. Mei Mei was all average. I'm sure things have changed within the past couple years but these days it seems all Cobb AMPs aren't really happening (ZR, H, Q, Yong Sheng, just to name a few). You may as well venture down the road to Therapy Plus for FS fun.
    Unfortunately, I agree that No. 1 would be his best bet now. Mei Mei had skanks when I visited a couple of months ago. Maybe he should try Young's as a second option.

  9. #39883
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe2345  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have Intel on Osaka, Natural Spa next door, or Valley Health? Are their ads the typical bait and switch or any worth $$?
    Forgot about Natural but Osaka and Valley Health have old hags.

  10. #39882

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveHE  [View Original Post]
    Ahh... One of mine old time favorites. FS available on site or take out. Remind me to pay her a visit this week.
    Marietta or Norcross.

  11. #39881

    Not surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller501  [View Original Post]
    I went there in July. It was very old inside but relatively clean. Only one provider there who was in her mid to late 50's. She had a nice body but the face was average. Standard pricing for FS KAMP. I don't plan on going back because she is older than I prefer for a FS place.
    Thanks for the inform. Not surprised to hear that. Think I'll stick to my current trusted citrus spot in Order Corners. If anyone finds they have upped their game, let the forum know.

  12. #39880

    Therapy Plus in Smyrna

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    IMO No 1 is GPS plus they'll short you on time. Again that's IMO. Haven't been to IRelax or Mei Mei in a while. Last time for both was 2 summers ago. IRelax the first time I had some real fun but the second time I drew the same girl and it was like multiple personality disorder or something. Someone said last year if you go there at a certain time you'll have some serious fun but that was last year. Mei Mei was all average. I'm sure things have changed within the past couple years but these days it seems all Cobb AMPs aren't really happening (ZR, H, Q, Yong Sheng, just to name a few). You may as well venture down the road to Therapy Plus for FS fun.
    Second the vote for Therapy Plus if you want service up to and including FS. I've always had a good time there. Kind of a weird looking location but the staff has been consistently fun for me. Have received good massages there too; haven't been there in six months but I would expect it to be solid.

  13. #39879

    Osaka

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe2345  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have Intel on Osaka, Natural Spa next door, or Valley Health? Are their ads the typical bait and switch or any worth $$?
    I went there in July. It was very old inside but relatively clean. Only one provider there who was in her mid to late 50's. She had a nice body but the face was average. Standard pricing for FS KAMP. I don't plan on going back because she is older than I prefer for a FS place.

  14. #39878
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Going to venture out to Smyrna next week. These three seem to get the most chatter. If you had one shot (so to speak), which of these targets would you aim for? If they are infected with GPS, knock them down a rung.

    IRelax.

    No. 1.

    Mei Mei.

    Been to Li and Sisi but need a change of pace.

    Any names with the place would be helpful. Thanks in advance. PM if necessary.
    IMO No 1 is GPS plus they'll short you on time. Again that's IMO. Haven't been to IRelax or Mei Mei in a while. Last time for both was 2 summers ago. IRelax the first time I had some real fun but the second time I drew the same girl and it was like multiple personality disorder or something. Someone said last year if you go there at a certain time you'll have some serious fun but that was last year. Mei Mei was all average. I'm sure things have changed within the past couple years but these days it seems all Cobb AMPs aren't really happening (ZR, H, Q, Yong Sheng, just to name a few). You may as well venture down the road to Therapy Plus for FS fun.

  15. #39877
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    So is Samantha at Origin or Oriental? Looks like I need to take a trip to that side of town.
    Sunshine as main base, but will float to origin or wellbeing on request / appointment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape