Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41319
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    So is Samantha at Origin or Oriental? Looks like I need to take a trip to that side of town.
    Sunshine as main base, but will float to origin or wellbeing on request / appointment.

  2. #41318

    Which One?

    Going to venture out to Smyrna next week. These three seem to get the most chatter. If you had one shot (so to speak), which of these targets would you aim for? If they are infected with GPS, knock them down a rung.

    IRelax.

    No. 1.

    Mei Mei.

    Been to Li and Sisi but need a change of pace.

    Any names with the place would be helpful. Thanks in advance. PM if necessary.

  3. #41317

    About to give in, too long until O town

    Anyone have Intel on Osaka, Natural Spa next door, or Valley Health? Are their ads the typical bait and switch or any worth $$?

  4. #41316

    Pure Genius

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    You must have a setting messed up on your computer as I can read my PMs fine.
    Thank you I was sure it was operator trouble, it always is. You pointed me in the right direction. Thanks.

  5. #41315

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Why is this always displaying above more recent posts?
    It looks like a glitch showing that he made the post on 11/27. In the future.

  6. #41314

    Why is this post pinned to the top?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveHE  [View Original Post]
    Ahh... One of mine old time favorites. FS available on site or take out. Remind me to pay her a visit this week.
    Why is this always displaying above more recent posts?

  7. #41313
    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur  [View Original Post]
    On a phone or a computer? Which browser? I know I often have to scroll over to the right hand side and close some of the banner ads on my phone.
    I always just scroll to the bottom and read the string in the reply box. That doesn't get squished for some reason.

  8. #41312
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who is unable to read my private msgs because advertisement on my scree is overlaid on them and compresses my screen.
    On a phone or a computer? Which browser? I know I often have to scroll over to the right hand side and close some of the banner ads on my phone.

  9. #41311
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Where is DS located?
    1825 Liddell ln, Duluth.

  10. #41310
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    About Samantha, will she do BBBJ / CIM the first time you see her or will it take a few visits or for her to get to know you?
    So is Samantha at Origin or Oriental? Looks like I need to take a trip to that side of town.

  11. #41309

    Young's

    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldHornDawg  [View Original Post]
    For what you want, I would say probably Youngs Massage in Acworth would be your best bet.

    https://youngs-asian-massage.business.site/
    Young's is my go to place. I am looking for place coser to Dallas. Thanks.

  12. #41308
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Angel massage. Drew the short straw ended up with a thick, pudgy face, changed into skirt while bare under, stubble, her attitude was rude, 60/60. Anyone know where Alicia or Linda went?

    DS. Kim older / eclectic, still twirls in her pleated skirt.
    Where is DS located?

  13. #41307
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who is unable to read my private msgs because advertisement on my scree is overlaid on them and compresses my screen.
    You must have a setting messed up on your computer as I can read my PMs fine.

  14. #41306
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who is unable to read my private msgs because advertisement on my scree is overlaid on them and compresses my screen.
    On a PC it's not an issue. On a phone, it can tricky. Some careful scrolling and clicking and it works at least on an iPhone.

  15. #41305

    Ds

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMGood  [View Original Post]
    Is Ds Kim located at Ds near Gwinett mall?
    Yeah pretty sure that's it. Kim has been at DS by the Home Depot near Gwinnett mall for a while.

    I went by there a few weeks ago and they looked closed. It was after 6 pm so maybe they are open earlier in the day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape