Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 694 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 10406
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #3446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Pay Them

    What are they extorting you with? Agree, meet them in person and beat the shit out of them. Should have been more cautious to begin with. Never divulge personal information, don't catch feels and fuck them til they're bow legged; words I live by.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    Former member Toecamelq is attempting to extort me. They've since deleted their profile. Is there anything I can do about this?

  2. #3445

    Toecamelq

    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    Former member Toecamelq is attempting to extort me. They've since deleted their profile. Is there anything I can do about this?
    What exactly is "Toecamelq" trying to do? How much personal information does that member have on you. Real Name, Phone #, License Plate, Address, Work Location? Also. Why - Is this being done out of spite, is there a pregnancy involved, or is it for money (money being the only reason the extorsion is being attempted? Depending on how exposed your real information is exposed AND the reason you are being extorted. You need to weigh the pros and cons.

    If there is huge exposure. Find a good Private Investigator (I mean the best) and find out as much background as you can. Then use that as leverage. In most scenarios you did not much wrong. Infidelity (which is not a federal crime) vs Blackmail. Which is absolutely a federal crime. So do what you need to buy time and find out how much you can of this person. For that though. You need the best PI in town (not sure where you would find that though).

    Personally I would roll the dice and see how that person would react. One thing I know for sure. If you pay-up now. It will continue and will not be a one time thing only (Keep that in mind). Best of luck my friend. VPN, never giving up personal information and never ever letting them see your license plate (I actually almost alway park far away at a Mcdonalds or gas station and then walk over. Crazy yes. Paranoid yes. But it has kept me safe (so far).

  3. #3444

    Extortion attempt by former member

    Former member Toecamelq is attempting to extort me. They've since deleted their profile. Is there anything I can do about this?

  4. #3443
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovelist  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any success with these cuties? I've been talking with each of them, but so far no set-ups. Anyone else have any info?
    Hey man, no intel but posting the screencaps was a good idea. SA can be a pretty slow to load pages but I was able to go through the attached pics pretty quickly to determine if I could help or not.

  5. #3442

    Anyone have Info on these cuties?

    Does anyone have any success with these cuties? I've been talking with each of them, but so far no set-ups. Anyone else have any info?

    Bellamoon548
    https://www.seeking.com/member/aa8b4...6-e7ec2e6ee8e5

    OhCarmen
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c6f38...0-c0c7a0ddbe02

    Alexxisbabyy13
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ca6d3...b-10f03407f8b8.

    Amazing_grace1
    https://www.seeking.com/member/5857f...b-6b0e0b78305e

    Aly_aly_aly.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e2f4e...1-6aac90f0d2b4

    Earthyangel
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f79e3...5-e816536f7413

    PNW Magic
    https://www.seeking.com/member/4488a...5-23fe24a8e9df


    Wondering if I should keep trying or give up. I bet they get a ton of messages.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bellamoon548.jpg‎   OhCarmen.jpg‎   alexxisbabyy13.jpg‎   amazing_grace1.jpg‎   aly_aly_aly.jpg‎  

    earthyangel.jpg‎   PNW Magic.jpg‎  
    Last edited by TheNovelist; 11-17-20 at 00:22. Reason: Adding another girl

  6. #3441

    Jaylovely

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    She blocked me so I can't link. She messaged about an arrangement, mentioned she's in florida for a month and asked if that was a dealbreaker. I said I wasn't into online but would happily discuss a meet when she got back. Insta-blocked me.
    This is her profile - https://www.seeking.com/member/e47e3...8-f0910c3da0e9.

  7. #3440

    Jaylovely. Scammer

    She blocked me so I can't link. She messaged about an arrangement, mentioned she's in florida for a month and asked if that was a dealbreaker. I said I wasn't into online but would happily discuss a meet when she got back. Insta-blocked me.

  8. #3439

    Lol

    I had reinstated my account for less than 5 in before I got a favorite from someone in Bogota.

  9. #3438
    Member #6726
    Guest

    Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    I have had that issue a few will work do not get them from Walmart as for some reason those didn't work.

    Try Safeway, CVS, Riteaide or similar, look for prepaid visa 100.00 often it will have a saying on the front like "A gift for you", I actually only get those as I know they work.
    I've found that you need to register the card. Just use a fake address in Seattle. Then use that address when you're on SA. And give it time between registering and using the card on SA.

  10. #3437
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardQ  [View Original Post]
    I have tried using the grocery store prepaid MasterCards and Visas, but they did not work for me. Apparently, SA uses a foreign payment processor. Can you tell us how to create a virtual card? Which website do you use?
    I have had that issue a few will work do not get them from Walmart as for some reason those didn't work.

    Try Safeway, CVS, Riteaide or similar, look for prepaid visa 100.00 often it will have a saying on the front like "A gift for you", I actually only get those as I know they work.

  11. #3436
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardQ  [View Original Post]
    I have tried using the grocery store prepaid MasterCards and Visas, but they did not work for me. Apparently, SA uses a foreign payment processor. Can you tell us how to create a virtual card? Which website do you use?
    I went to https://privacy.com/.

    You hook it up through your checking account.

  12. #3435

    Not even over text

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I actually stay away from discussing any monetary arrangements until I get them on txt.
    I try to not even do that. For most of my past arrangements, I try to meet the person first. I am a bit older, so I don't need to play right away, I can wait a day or two to arrange a proper play date after the meet-and-greet. 1. That way, I can see that the person is someone that I would actually want a play date with. And 2. There is no paper or electronic trail of me offering anything.

    The exception is if the lady in question initiates the monetary conversation, then I will carry on, but even then try to stay away from what I want to do during a play date, much less even negotiations around BB anything.

    The meet-and-greet, if it goes well, and we seem to dig each other, will usually end with me saying, "Well, this is great, and I would love to see you again in a more intimate setting. What are you looking for from a transactional arrangement?" That's when we get into the discussion on dollars and hosting arrangements. Just seem simpler and cleaner that way.

    I learned the hard way to try to do a meet-and-greet first to see about mutual attraction. One of my first encounter in the SB world had good looking pictures, but artistically shot. When she walked into my hotel room, yes, it's the same woman, but who ever said the cameral ADDED 10 pounds lied. Her camera SUBTRACTED at least 30 pounds. But she was there, so I completed the deed. Her sob story convinced me to give her a more than generous allowance for the meet. But after that, I try to meet every SB personally before the play date.

    There are other exceptions, like when I would meet someone while on business travel. In those cases, some of the details will need to be hammered out beforehand. But even then, we would meet either for drinks or dinner before play. That way, either party could back out, and worst case, she gets a nice meal out of the M&G.

  13. #3434
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She's also texting me wanting to meet right away. She's not legit, but I've been playing along. Yesterday, I told her let's meet some place and go to a hotel. She couldn't give me her approximate location and then eventually said that she'd rather just drive out to see me. She also sent me photos of two obviously different people. I'll keep on her and let you know if something happens. If she is legit (I doubt it), the pictures of girls that she is texting me are really cute.
    Yeah I agree the girls hot. Seems super fake and aggro but part of me wishes it's real LOL.

  14. #3433

    Virtual Credit card

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    The Site has gotten clever, I have hidden my VPN but you cannot change it to another country the site auto blocks you. I made a virtual Credit card where you can put any name and address you want on it, and made new e-mail addresses, the only thing I have not done is change my phone number which I think is the last part of the puzzle. For a site that charges $90 they are really hardcore on this crap
    I have tried using the grocery store prepaid MasterCards and Visas, but they did not work for me. Apparently, SA uses a foreign payment processor. Can you tell us how to create a virtual card? Which website do you use?

  15. #3432
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. No longer on sa but this girl keeps texting me (I assume off sa or maybe a previous escort). I only have the phone number and she has sent a few photos and a video clip but I don't know if she's legit. Unsure the best way to ask for intel so apologies if I over share details.

    Her number is 206*6352.
    Yes. She's also texting me wanting to meet right away. She's not legit, but I've been playing along. Yesterday, I told her let's meet some place and go to a hotel. She couldn't give me her approximate location and then eventually said that she'd rather just drive out to see me. She also sent me photos of two obviously different people. I'll keep on her and let you know if something happens. If she is legit (I doubt it), the pictures of girls that she is texting me are really cute.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape