Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 839 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 889 939 1339 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 24034
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11464

    Thanks for toftt

    Maybe I'll pass. But we'll see. Were here bbj skills good?

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Ok, TOFTT and saw Sophie. $60 half. Room looked like a tornado had hit it. She is the girl in the pics. Late 20's but heavier than the pics. Same tats. She was drunk and there were wine bottles all over the place. Not particularly hot. DFK, BBBJ, BLS. no FIV. Did a little DATY but she said she normally doesn't do it and was too sensitive so I stopped. Didn't have any covers so went in BB but no CIP. She finished me by hand. Took a shower and booked. Didn't have any chemistry and she was pretty trashed so I won't repeat. Shares the room with a girl named Audrey, who wasn't there.

  2. #11463

    Audrey? Do you mean Aubrey?

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Ok, TOFTT and saw Sophie. $60 half. Room looked like a tornado had hit it. She is the girl in the pics. Late 20's but heavier than the pics. Same tats. She was drunk and there were wine bottles all over the place. Not particularly hot. DFK, BBBJ, BLS. no FIV. Did a little DATY but she said she normally doesn't do it and was too sensitive so I stopped. Didn't have any covers so went in BB but no CIP. She finished me by hand. Took a shower and booked. Didn't have any chemistry and she was pretty trashed so I won't repeat. Shares the room with a girl named Audrey, who wasn't there.
    I looked at the ad and the wording of the location looked the same as "Aubrey". I'm assuming that who you mean?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...888/5714067817

  3. #11462

    Cameras

    I was contacted by a fellow monger who wondered if I ever noticed cameras in the Elite locations. I honestly hadn't but not having been there since July I couldn't really say. Has anyone noticed them? Maybe at the door or even in the rooms. I really hope not as that's not good for anyone.

    B.

  4. #11461

    Sophie Tysons

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever tried this one. She seems familiar but I'm not sure. Any details would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/56037244/#.
    Ok, TOFTT and saw Sophie. $60 half. Room looked like a tornado had hit it. She is the girl in the pics. Late 20's but heavier than the pics. Same tats. She was drunk and there were wine bottles all over the place. Not particularly hot. DFK, BBBJ, BLS. no FIV. Did a little DATY but she said she normally doesn't do it and was too sensitive so I stopped. Didn't have any covers so went in BB but no CIP. She finished me by hand. Took a shower and booked. Didn't have any chemistry and she was pretty trashed so I won't repeat. Shares the room with a girl named Audrey, who wasn't there.

  5. #11460

    Lotus Flowerz is back?

    https://www.lotusflowerz.com/

    Website is up again, very rudimentary though. Any thought?

  6. #11459
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29  [View Original Post]
    After many attempts, finally met this one yesterday. And was very impressive. She's very tiny / petite (even smaller / thinner than what her pics present). She's probably 5'1 and 85 lbs. I typically like girls with more curves but being thin suites her. I looked at her and thought to myself "I'm going to pick her up at some point during this session". But then she only offers me 2 pos. Mish and K9. Luckily for me those are 2 of my fav. She's a fun time.
    I can't find a valid link or contact info. Can you share a link? Are pics accurate?

  7. #11458

    Jennifer in Fairfax

    Met her again this am after not being able to scheduketa time with Annie (hopefully soon). Jenn is the best for guaranteed fun, for 1. 5 and,2.0 albeit limited (lfk, CBJ, cfs multiple positions, daty no fiv) . And she is very busy, her phone was blowing up while I was there. She looks pretty good and is really nice and speaks perfect English.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Jennifer-103392/

  8. #11457

    Chelsea in Chantilly

    After many attempts, finally met this one yesterday. And was very impressive. She's very tiny / petite (even smaller / thinner than what her pics present). She's probably 5'1 and 85 lbs. I typically like girls with more curves but being thin suites her. I looked at her and thought to myself "I'm going to pick her up at some point during this session". But then she only offers me 2 pos. Mish and K9. Luckily for me those are 2 of my fav. She's a fun time.

  9. #11456

    Heather Karter as well

    Just received an email, these 2 look amazing. Can't find anything about Heather.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    If anybody hits up Riley Ocean at JM please PM me. I'd like to give her a shot but Jennifer's girls have been kind of iffy lately.

  10. #11455

    Riley Ocean

    If anybody hits up Riley Ocean at JM please PM me. I'd like to give her a shot but Jennifer's girls have been kind of iffy lately.

  11. #11454

    Darlene or Elsa

    Just got verified by ClubVIP. Saw Elsa on the website. Her body looks good but I'm not quite into short hair girls. Should I TOFTT or wait for Darlene to return? Both girls seem to have good reviews. Any suggestions?

  12. #11453

    Lynn at DS

    Quote Originally Posted by DanznMan  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's the same Lynn. In my humble opinion she sets the gold standard for GEF service. She's young, sweet, passionate and sexy. And a spinner with petite breasts. She'll rock your world and leave your with a smile. Highly recommend.
    I couldn't agree more. I've seen Lynn a half dozen times over the past two years (including yesterday) and she's the best looking K-girl I've ever had. Beautiful face, wonderful smile and a petite, all natural body. I believe her age (24) is accurate and so is her weight (98 pounds - what we used to call an LBFM in Vietnam). Her clit gets huge and hard as a rock with prolonged DATY. She never fakes an orgasm though. So you guys who insist (or imagine) that working girls get off when you eat them might want to skip her! Thursday is her last day. She works out of Philadelphia (Classy Philly) too but says she's taking some time off when when she leaves here.

  13. #11452

    Does anyone else struggle to choose a title name?

    I feel like someone mentioned her in here a while back in the tysons area. Sounded pretty legit, but I can't be sure if that. Anyone know of her?

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her before. No luck with image search. Interesting if "everything else goes" actually means "anything!

  14. #11451

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever tried this one. She seems familiar but I'm not sure. Any details would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/56037244/#.
    Never saw her before. No luck with image search. Interesting if "everything else goes" actually means "anything!

  15. #11450

    Intel anyone

    Has anyone ever tried this one. She seems familiar but I'm not sure. Any details would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/56037244/#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape