Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 464 of 694 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 514 564 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 10406
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #3461

    Scam

    Pretty obvious from the main pic but this one is a scammer. Reached out to me at random asking for a deposit to prove I'm real. Nope.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/edef1...f-ef19187448f8

  2. #3460
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Miss Moore, or whatever she's calling herself these days. She's had a few handles over the years.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bb6f1...2-d1b009f8ae22

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/56162093/
    First video is taking bare black dick. Got to love it. Wonder if she does it for everyone or just her "partner. ".

    EDIT: nope, of course not.

  3. #3459

    Another pro on SA

    Miss Moore, or whatever she's calling herself these days. She's had a few handles over the years.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bb6f1...2-d1b009f8ae22

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/56162093/

  4. #3458

    Gps

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0c952...8-7fc1a408ed6a

    Agreed to fuck for cash, wanted 500 ppm. Offered 300 ppm, never got a reply.

  5. #3457
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    This popped on to my SA account this morning. Made me laugh. "If you be my sugar daddy I'll be your sugar baby".

    Really? Is that how this works? Thanks, honey for educating us neophytes!

    That and some really bad English in the body of the post makes me think this is some dude in some third-world country trying to scam money.

    If you are interested, the ad is at https://www.seeking.com/member/a58e8...3-ebb2a781ef1f.
    Everything about it screams "fake profile".

  6. #3456
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed the website admins and they are conducting an investigation. I'm a little hesitant to contact LE right now, but I get it. These fuckers need to get got. I'm just concerned about them accusing me of soliciting.
    Propositioning a woman for sex is not soliciting. The whole baby game is about providing allowance for company. What two adults choose to do during that time together is concentual (hopefully). So I would not worry. Soliciting is not the issue here it is extortion.

  7. #3455
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    This popped on to my SA account this morning. Made me laugh. "If you be my sugar daddy I'll be your sugar baby".

    Really? Is that how this works? Thanks, honey for educating us neophytes!

    That and some really bad English in the body of the post makes me think this is some dude in some third-world country trying to scam money.

    If you are interested, the ad is at https://www.seeking.com/member/a58e8...3-ebb2a781ef1f.
    LOL, saw that one the other day. Just kept on moving, nothing to see here.

  8. #3454

    This made me laugh

    This popped on to my SA account this morning. Made me laugh. "If you be my sugar daddy I'll be your sugar baby".

    Really? Is that how this works? Thanks, honey for educating us neophytes!

    That and some really bad English in the body of the post makes me think this is some dude in some third-world country trying to scam money.

    If you are interested, the ad is at https://www.seeking.com/member/a58e8...3-ebb2a781ef1f.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  9. #3453
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    They have my profile images and burner phone. They threatened to post the images and some random dick pic to pornhub, ALT, and tryst.
    I'd tell them I'm already on those sites, so go ahead. Realistically, the only people that would find you on those sites are people looking for porn or hookups. I'd be more concerned if it was like Facebook or something.

    Seriously, it might be scary for you, but if that's their threat, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

  10. #3452
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    They have my profile images and burner phone. They threatened to post the images and some random dick pic to pornhub, ALT, and tryst.
    1- post them to imgur or something so you can claim your photos were stolen from there, eliminates some blackmail options.

    2- "revenge porn" is illegal in many places, if they do that you have options the least of which is having pornhub take it down.

  11. #3451
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    They have my profile images and burner phone. They threatened to post the images and some random dick pic to pornhub, ALT, and tryst.
    If push comes to shove, dump the burner number. That's what it's there for and if anyone in your personal circle asks about your picture being on those sites, just claim your phone got hacked. You can also contact those sites and tell them that those pics are unauthorized because your phone got hacked.

  12. #3450

    Extortion by Toecamelq

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I've had providers (not from SA) try to 'blackmail' me before, but they were just trying to scare me and didn't have any of my information. So I dared them to do it and that was that. Did you verify that this person actually has info on you or is this all just a smokescreen?
    They have my profile images and burner phone. They threatened to post the images and some random dick pic to pornhub, ALT, and tryst.

  13. #3449
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed the website admins and they are conducting an investigation. I'm a little hesitant to contact LE right now, but I get it. These fuckers need to get got. I'm just concerned about them accusing me of soliciting.
    I've had providers (not from SA) try to 'blackmail' me before, but they were just trying to scare me and didn't have any of my information. So I dared them to do it and that was that. Did you verify that this person actually has info on you or is this all just a smokescreen?

  14. #3448

    Extortion by Toecamelq

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Extortion is a class B felony, punishable by up to 10 years in prison. This is what I'd do.

    1. Delete your profile off SA.

    2. Tell her that you've contacted the police and they are investigating (you can actually call the police; I would).

    3. Tell her to eat shit.

    4. Be prepared to use the "I have no clue who this woman is" excuse.

    5. If you give her money, she will be back for more.

    In future, don't give out personal information, ever. I don't send photos, I don't let her take photos. Use burner phone (she can show texts, but if it ain't your number, she can't prove it was you).
    I've noticed the website admins and they are conducting an investigation. I'm a little hesitant to contact LE right now, but I get it. These fuckers need to get got. I'm just concerned about them accusing me of soliciting.

  15. #3447
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    Former member Toecamelq is attempting to extort me. They've since deleted their profile. Is there anything I can do about this?
    Extortion is a class B felony, punishable by up to 10 years in prison. This is what I'd do.

    1. Delete your profile off SA.

    2. Tell her that you've contacted the police and they are investigating (you can actually call the police; I would).

    3. Tell her to eat shit.

    4. Be prepared to use the "I have no clue who this woman is" excuse.

    5. If you give her money, she will be back for more.

    In future, don't give out personal information, ever. I don't send photos, I don't let her take photos. Use burner phone (she can show texts, but if it ain't your number, she can't prove it was you).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape