Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 16539
-
11-18-20 14:39 #10929Senior Member

Posts: 53Don't want to drive up any rates
It's been a little while since I've been out and was curious to see what the going rate for a standard HE is these days. Feel free to PM.
-
11-18-20 14:38 #10928Senior Member

Posts: 53Beach blvd
Recently decided to try a location on beach boulevard near the Holiday inn and I can confirm that they have not added new younger girls. Overall it was a decent massage and I left happy, but would love to know of any spots that actually offer a good massage where you can leave happy as well that are not staffed by 50+ year old women.
-
11-18-20 14:08 #10927Senior Member

Posts: 36I second that
I was the queen a few weeks ago for my 1st true Nuru.
Originally Posted by NotMyJob
[View Original Post]
It was an hour I will never forget.
-
11-17-20 21:51 #10926Senior Member

Posts: 187Classy
Definitely expensive; definitely worth the trip to S. Florida.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 21:23 #10925Senior Member

Posts: 244All I have to say is WOW.
Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 17:22 #10924Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141Nuru
Has anyone used this service before? On the expensive side but the girls are all really hot and was thinking of treating myself for my upcoming birthday.
http://classymassages.com/
-
11-17-20 15:34 #10923Senior Member

Posts: 444Full inbox
Made some room if you want to try again.
NMJ.
-
11-17-20 09:12 #10922Senior Member

Posts: 444I wonder if the Deerwood gate keepers get suspicious with so much traffic going to that one address.
Originally Posted by NotMyJob
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 16:30 #10921Banned Member

Posts: 1086Full mailbox
Please PM the details to me too. I'm older and would be very interested in partaking.
Originally Posted by NotMyJob
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the intel.
G2.
-
11-16-20 16:11 #10920Senior Member

Posts: 653Interesting your tired of strip clubs well to each they're own. Well for starters two places that have been pretty consistent on good service are both on south side. One of them is serenity spa on south blvd I usually have a great time there nice and relaxed. Right now there is a lady who grobe your boys so good from the back that it will have you on all fours. Then there is the other place called aja spa they do a pretty good to and last time I was there was August where there was a lady who was offering services that allowed you to go all the way but I can't guarantee she's still there now. I didn't accept cause she was too thin for me. Both places have similar prices. In which 60 for the happy ending is standard.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
Also to add is Sunray or Sunbay.
Spa out in orange park they have more curvier Asian women not fat just they have real c cup breats and a some what of a ass depends on your taste. But I've been there twice or three times and both girls allow all the way services but it ain't cheap they start out at 200 so they might spit ball you prices like 240 or 260. But most of the time they'll take 200. But in all you'll end up spending in total around 250.
-
11-16-20 15:24 #10919Senior Member

Posts: 71Mail is full!
Originally Posted by NotMyJob
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 15:23 #10918Senior Member

Posts: 919As expected
Your inbox is full. PM me the details when you can, please. And thanks for sharing!
Originally Posted by NotMyJob
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 14:00 #10917Senior Member

Posts: 444The Prostate Queens
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/798327695414
Went to see them recently at a nice home in Deerwood. I saw the skinny blonde that used to advertise in Ponte Vedra which was too far for me then. And yes I saw several of the other girls in the ad when I walked in. What transpired was one of the most erotic experiences in my life! PM for details (no pun intended).
NMJ.
-
11-16-20 10:52 #10916Senior Member

Posts: 176First timer
So I have never been to a AMP but getting tired of strip club hassles and security pressure. Can someone suggest a location to checkout for the first time? Kinda in edge about where to even start.
-
11-15-20 16:43 #10915Senior Member

Posts: 232Nuru
This provider seems to be offering NURU:
Originally Posted by HorneyHelper
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/449504851429












Reply With Quote





