Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 14,581 to 14,595 of 28086
-
11-19-20 14:17 #13506Senior Member

Posts: 160Shanghai
I called Shanghai last night to try and book Cici. She's now at a sister spa. Gold Ocean Spa on Convoy. So I called there but it was too late to see her so I ended up going to Shanghai. I drew Linda. I was face down when she walked in but from what I could see she was slim so I was happy. She was nice, English was just ok for someone who's been here 10 years, and she gave a decent rub and enjoyed me rubbing her. I initially thought she might be in her 30's, but as we were talking I learned she has a 29 year old child, so she must be in her 50's. So much for the fantasy of a young hottie rubbing me. On the flip she asked if I wanted the sheet and I said there was no need. She took the hint and grabbed the oil. I've got to say her HE was by far the best I've received in my hobby experience. It was very gentle and sensual, and while 1 hand was rubbing the other hand was playing with my balls. I'm not doing justice describing it but it was incredible especially compared to the hammer jerk some of the young girls give. She let me have access up top but wouldn't pull them out. I suspect because she's a little shy and from what I could tell they're a bit saggy. But, they have those world class Asian nipples. God bless the nipple Gods. Just incredible. I'll go try Cici one day but this wasn't a bad 2nd choice.
Originally Posted by ApplePi
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 12:13 #13505Senior Member

Posts: 567Flanders truth
Dude,
When I saw that report describing Summer as thick, I'm like this guy must like anorexic women. By no means of any stretch of the imagination would Summer be considered thick. I'd peg her mid 20's, nice body and pretty face. 7 to 8 on the boner scale. Tipping and level of service are sometimes disputed hence YMMV, but the higher than average attractiveness of the girls at MRC and CHP rarely is. That hater definitely be dissing on these places for ulterior motives. There are mostly favorable reports on these spas and their girls, here and on RM.
To the member asking if Lily's services are as good as her history, I would proclaim even better, especially with her regulars. You miss me? Show me how much you miss me. Yeah baby!
Originally Posted by BigChopper
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 10:58 #13504Senior Member

Posts: 95Went in once about 3 weeks ago, got a HJ for. 4.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
Went in again about a week ago, same lady, and got nothing and she was way more shy then the first time around. Maybe I got unlucky or I was rude at some point? Not sure! She was OK. Would not repeat.
-
11-18-20 07:41 #13503Banned Member

Posts: 8Bbbj
She is not shy, started BBBJ then put on cover.
Originally Posted by KevFunn
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 23:30 #13502Senior Member

Posts: 108Summer
I have seen past reports that are completely inaccurate about Summer and Lily. First of all Lily is a legend here and I love visiting her when she is in town. Great lover And extremely giving!
But so is Summer. Met her last week for the first time and she looked so perfect in her little dress. Couldn't wait to get into it!! Have seen her 3 times in the last few days!!
Summer:. Let's just say. Was so giving and did things that I had only wished a Provider would be willing to do. And never had to ask. She was so cute and sexy. Her perfect little chest sliding across me before the real fun!!
To be honest. She took me the best any have at any of the locations. Tried to block with her legs in mission but kept going! LOL! She was shaking after!!
Super beautiful and giving lady! Would spend all day with her if I could!
-
11-17-20 22:06 #13501Senior Member

Posts: 28Elaborate on the services and cost.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 19:35 #13500Senior Member

Posts: 567Lusk, Vicky and Qiqi
Chinese Herbal Palace is one of my favorite AMPs along with their well known sister spa, Flanders. Vicky's age has been of wide disparity but her amazing body and service is a point of concurrence. Without a doubt a body of a twenty year old and undoubtedly one of the best asses in the business. Qiqi has a girl next door appeal and easily looks to be in her early to mid 20's. Personally I also appreciate the nice rooms and cleanliness of these spas. During my many visits, I see them changing the sheets and doing laundry regularly. My go to's for consistent quality of ladies, cleanliness and service.
-
11-17-20 17:36 #13499Senior Member

Posts: 215Check my prev post
Went when first opened, 35 half hour, 40 he, always busy.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 16:46 #13498Regular Member

Posts: 13$. 6 for FS? Was BBBJ an option?
Originally Posted by Sdmonger123
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 13:13 #13497Banned Member

Posts: 1001New Spa in Escondido Area
Driving by NC inland and saw a sign for Hello Massage on Centre City Pkwy in the Major Market / Trder Joes complex.
Anyone tried this?
-
11-17-20 07:27 #13496Banned Member

Posts: 8East County Spas
Don't really post much at all but there is a gem at Maple Spa. Olivia is in residence for the rest of the month and is probably a 9-10 across the board for looks, attitude and service $. 6 for the whole 9 yards. You won't be disappointed.
-
11-17-20 04:18 #13495Senior Member

Posts: 72No she doesn't. At least not even after 20+ visits.
Originally Posted by MotorHead619
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 21:21 #13494Senior Member

Posts: 7266She would make bank if she worked locally! Haha.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 00:31 #13493Senior Member

Posts: 479"Interview"
I guess this is the "interview" process for places like Heavenly hands.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Q1yo5YFU4
-
11-15-20 01:51 #13492Senior Member

Posts: 119That is correct, but again it was my first time here and I explained that. 4 tip + $. 2 for a 30 minute session is the norm elsewhere in California so I was not expecting to pay more than that.
Originally Posted by IsBarkley
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





