Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13506

    Shanghai

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePi  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    Long time lurker here, apologies for not making many contributions here but today I want to share one of my ATFs when it comes to getting a great massage with HJ ending. For those looking for FS or BJ, you can skip this review.

    Cici at Shanghai massage, in convoy. She's in her mid 30's (yes her actual age) and her english is decent. She gives an excellent massage and finishes with a sensual HJ. She has never asked for tip upfront which I always appreciated and gives access to her goods. Natural youthful Ds. She does tend to be more shy and reserved in the first visit but will eventually open up. I love her HJ technique, definitely not mechanical and does not rush the session. YMMV on this but she has done nude with me however it took a few sessions. She's very sweet and well mannered so treat her good and don't push for FS or BJ, she won't do it. I'm in my early 30's and I found her attractive. She doesn't have a spinner type body but is still good in terms of AMP standards. She has beautiful legs and thick ass. Her tits are absolutely her best asset. Might be one of the best I've got my hands on.

    She is working mainly by appointment right now so you got to call shanghai and ask mamasan for her contact. If anyone wants her direct # pm me. Cheers!
    I called Shanghai last night to try and book Cici. She's now at a sister spa. Gold Ocean Spa on Convoy. So I called there but it was too late to see her so I ended up going to Shanghai. I drew Linda. I was face down when she walked in but from what I could see she was slim so I was happy. She was nice, English was just ok for someone who's been here 10 years, and she gave a decent rub and enjoyed me rubbing her. I initially thought she might be in her 30's, but as we were talking I learned she has a 29 year old child, so she must be in her 50's. So much for the fantasy of a young hottie rubbing me. On the flip she asked if I wanted the sheet and I said there was no need. She took the hint and grabbed the oil. I've got to say her HE was by far the best I've received in my hobby experience. It was very gentle and sensual, and while 1 hand was rubbing the other hand was playing with my balls. I'm not doing justice describing it but it was incredible especially compared to the hammer jerk some of the young girls give. She let me have access up top but wouldn't pull them out. I suspect because she's a little shy and from what I could tell they're a bit saggy. But, they have those world class Asian nipples. God bless the nipple Gods. Just incredible. I'll go try Cici one day but this wasn't a bad 2nd choice.

  2. #13505

    Flanders truth

    Dude,

    When I saw that report describing Summer as thick, I'm like this guy must like anorexic women. By no means of any stretch of the imagination would Summer be considered thick. I'd peg her mid 20's, nice body and pretty face. 7 to 8 on the boner scale. Tipping and level of service are sometimes disputed hence YMMV, but the higher than average attractiveness of the girls at MRC and CHP rarely is. That hater definitely be dissing on these places for ulterior motives. There are mostly favorable reports on these spas and their girls, here and on RM.

    To the member asking if Lily's services are as good as her history, I would proclaim even better, especially with her regulars. You miss me? Show me how much you miss me. Yeah baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigChopper  [View Original Post]
    I have seen past reports that are completely inaccurate about Summer and Lily. First of all Lily is a legend here and I love visiting her when she is in town. Great lover And extremely giving!

    But so is Summer. Met her last week for the first time and she looked so perfect in her little dress. Couldn't wait to get into it!! Have seen her 3 times in the last few days!!

    Summer:. Let's just say. Was so giving and did things that I had only wished a Provider would be willing to do. And never had to ask. She was so cute and sexy. Her perfect little chest sliding across me before the real fun!!

    To be honest. She took me the best any have at any of the locations. Tried to block with her legs in mission but kept going! LOL! She was shaking after!!

    Super beautiful and giving lady! Would spend all day with her if I could!

  3. #13504
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Driving by NC inland and saw a sign for Hello Massage on Centre City Pkwy in the Major Market / Trder Joes complex.

    Anyone tried this?
    Went in once about 3 weeks ago, got a HJ for. 4.

    Went in again about a week ago, same lady, and got nothing and she was way more shy then the first time around. Maybe I got unlucky or I was rude at some point? Not sure! She was OK. Would not repeat.

  4. #13503

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by KevFunn  [View Original Post]
    $. 6 for FS? Was BBBJ an option?
    She is not shy, started BBBJ then put on cover.

  5. #13502

    Summer

    I have seen past reports that are completely inaccurate about Summer and Lily. First of all Lily is a legend here and I love visiting her when she is in town. Great lover And extremely giving!

    But so is Summer. Met her last week for the first time and she looked so perfect in her little dress. Couldn't wait to get into it!! Have seen her 3 times in the last few days!!

    Summer:. Let's just say. Was so giving and did things that I had only wished a Provider would be willing to do. And never had to ask. She was so cute and sexy. Her perfect little chest sliding across me before the real fun!!

    To be honest. She took me the best any have at any of the locations. Tried to block with her legs in mission but kept going! LOL! She was shaking after!!

    Super beautiful and giving lady! Would spend all day with her if I could!

  6. #13501
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    Chinese Herbal Palace is one of my favorite AMPs along with their well known sister spa, Flanders. Vicky's age has been of wide disparity but her amazing body and service is a point of concurrence. Without a doubt a body of a twenty year old and undoubtedly one of the best asses in the business. Qiqi has a girl next door appeal and easily looks to be in her early to mid 20's. Personally I also appreciate the nice rooms and cleanliness of these spas. During my many visits, I see them changing the sheets and doing laundry regularly. My go to's for consistent quality of ladies, cleanliness and service.
    Elaborate on the services and cost.

  7. #13500

    Lusk, Vicky and Qiqi

    Chinese Herbal Palace is one of my favorite AMPs along with their well known sister spa, Flanders. Vicky's age has been of wide disparity but her amazing body and service is a point of concurrence. Without a doubt a body of a twenty year old and undoubtedly one of the best asses in the business. Qiqi has a girl next door appeal and easily looks to be in her early to mid 20's. Personally I also appreciate the nice rooms and cleanliness of these spas. During my many visits, I see them changing the sheets and doing laundry regularly. My go to's for consistent quality of ladies, cleanliness and service.

  8. #13499

    Check my prev post

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Driving by NC inland and saw a sign for Hello Massage on Centre City Pkwy in the Major Market / Trder Joes complex.

    Anyone tried this?
    Went when first opened, 35 half hour, 40 he, always busy.

  9. #13498
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdmonger123  [View Original Post]
    Don't really post much at all but there is a gem at Maple Spa. Olivia is in residence for the rest of the month and is probably a 9-10 across the board for looks, attitude and service $. 6 for the whole 9 yards. You won't be disappointed.
    $. 6 for FS? Was BBBJ an option?

  10. #13497

    New Spa in Escondido Area

    Driving by NC inland and saw a sign for Hello Massage on Centre City Pkwy in the Major Market / Trder Joes complex.

    Anyone tried this?

  11. #13496

    East County Spas

    Don't really post much at all but there is a gem at Maple Spa. Olivia is in residence for the rest of the month and is probably a 9-10 across the board for looks, attitude and service $. 6 for the whole 9 yards. You won't be disappointed.

  12. #13495
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorHead619  [View Original Post]
    Saw RChangDatyKing's praise Eva from Diamond spa so I had to go check her out.

    She's got a nice little body on her. The massage was pretty good as others have said, with a little bit of teasing. On the flip, gave a nice HJ. Allowed me to go under her shirt and shorts. She has natural C's? Possible B's. She continued giving me a good massage after I popped. She would continue to stroke and massage the boys afterwards, which I really liked. Can't go wrong with an hour massage for 45 bucks. Tipped her 60 for the HJ. Would recommend.

    Anyone know if she does CBJ?
    No she doesn't. At least not even after 20+ visits.

  13. #13494
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    I guess this is the "interview" process for places like Heavenly hands.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Q1yo5YFU4
    She would make bank if she worked locally! Haha.

  14. #13493

    "Interview"

    I guess this is the "interview" process for places like Heavenly hands.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Q1yo5YFU4

  15. #13492
    Quote Originally Posted by IsBarkley  [View Original Post]
    So you only paid $. 6 OTD and got FS?
    That is correct, but again it was my first time here and I explained that. 4 tip + $. 2 for a 30 minute session is the norm elsewhere in California so I was not expecting to pay more than that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape