Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 24043
-
11-17-20 14:03 #11443Regular Member

Posts: 4Cari.
Originally Posted by Mandoo2
[View Original Post]
Yes,I hope for Cair to come back.
-
11-17-20 13:16 #11442Senior Member

Posts: 140No. Siena goes by Siena when she tours with AG. She's toured as Karina at other places in other cities though. S is another girl who goes by Jessie as well.
Originally Posted by Pjfun
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 13:12 #11441Senior Member

Posts: 140Don't know. Some others come by from other places like LV or LA. I haven't a figured a pattern for them, but there seems to be one for girls in Philly coming to the DC area eventually. Hoping for Cari to come back.
Originally Posted by Fullvall6828
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 13:02 #11440Senior Member

Posts: 311Yes She's a Thief
What amazes me is that this woman only wants $50. Over a week, she probably spent over two hours texting me. Not a very good return.
Originally Posted by Soco21
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 10:27 #11439Regular Member

Posts: 7Anny
Long time lurker, first time posting. I visited Anny a couple months ago as well and like you, I must call out the BS. She is definitely at least 60, cannot take dick in any position and was rushing. The "massage" at the beginning was just her swirling a puddle of baby oil on my back with her fingertips for less than a min.
Originally Posted by Chuchi
[View Original Post]
But as always, YMMV!
-
11-17-20 10:23 #11438Senior Member

Posts: 71Mostly luck and solid references, preferably two. People who get in praise the sun, people who don't curse their fate.
Originally Posted by HinDC
[View Original Post]
I've been trying on and off for about two years now. It's been a good dozen or so messages left on read.
I think it all depends on their mood. If they have a lot of clients, they'll likely just ignore every incoming inquiry. If they're going through a dry spell, then maybe they'll actually respond. It depends on whether or not you manage to message them during the latter that will decide if they give you the time of day.
-
11-17-20 09:58 #11437Regular Member

Posts: 4Elsa, ClubVIP.
Originally Posted by Mandoo2
[View Original Post]
Elsa is from LV?
-
11-17-20 08:49 #11436Senior Member

Posts: 651I text this one a few days ago, asked if she got on top and I got the response back. BLOCKED! LOL.
Originally Posted by ChineseConJuro
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 07:44 #11435Regular Member

Posts: 4S,AG-I agree.
Originally Posted by Freshshock7700
[View Original Post]
YMMV, Overall, I was not disappointed. She is worth the visit, and I really enjoyed my time with S and I'll probably see her again.
-
11-17-20 05:33 #11434Regular Member

Posts: 15YMMV.
Originally Posted by Mandoo2
[View Original Post]
Siena is great! But Viki was a bad experience for me.
-
11-17-20 05:26 #11433Regular Member

Posts: 15S-AG.
Originally Posted by Stomxm
[View Original Post]
Yes. I had a great time. I will definitely repeat. YMMV.
-
11-17-20 05:04 #11432Senior Member

Posts: 140I agree with FacelessBoy, save your money. Siena is worth a visit or two, if she come by again. Viki too.
Originally Posted by OnlyAOne
[View Original Post]
More often than not, I look at who's current touring in Philly to get an idea of who's bound to come down here soon. Ella recently was with ClassyPhilly prior to being here with AG. Amanda, currently with CP and on my to-do list (pun intended haha), was with Ephillym. I think it's inevitable that Stella, currently with Ephillym, will come down here and so will Vanessa, currently with classyphilly, although Gloria, the main classyphilly girl, comes down on occasion. Question for me is which agency. Ephillym girls wind up either at AG or ClubVIP usually, though I got surprised with Amanda. More often not, DS seems to be the place where ClassyPhilly girls go to when they're in this area.
-
11-17-20 02:20 #11431Regular Member

Posts: 3Does Siena go by S on the website?
Originally Posted by PootyLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 00:34 #11430Senior Member

Posts: 45New link?
Would you be able to post a updated link or pm her #? For some reason when I click that link I get an error.
Originally Posted by Phillie
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 00:15 #11429Senior Member

Posts: 26I saw Anny about a month ago and she is closer to 60 then 40 so I had to comment on this review to call out on the BS! She is a 6 in looks if that due to her being close to 60, also she rushed me and was getting mad at me because I didn't bust within 15 minutes. BBJ and DATY was on the table but it didn't last more then 5 minutes. She can't take the D either which I don't blame her since she is so old. Book at your own risk but she is definitely no where near the age of 40, I would say 55 at the youngest if that! Hour workout was 160 calories but not worth the repeat at all!
Originally Posted by Morefoemee
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






