Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 939 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 439 839 889 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 989 1039 1439 ... LastLast
Results 14,071 to 14,085 of 26386
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12316
    Quote Originally Posted by SamXyz510  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone. Any suggestions for safe locations around Milwaukee, Wauwatosa or West Allis for car dates? I'm new to this area. Thank You.
    There's a parkway on S. 76th just north or Oklahoma that you can park on.

  2. #12315
    Quote Originally Posted by SamXyz510  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone. Any suggestions for safe locations around Milwaukee, Wauwatosa or West Allis for car dates? I'm new to this area. Thank You.
    I'm sure there's plenty of answers but I've been comfortable at park and rides going to long term parking area and try to fit in, all depends on the vehicle and if you have tinted windows helps, best to have a pretty good reason why your with a young hottie if LE knocks on the window.

  3. #12314

    Anyone see Jade

    I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea but I have a thing for larger women. Has anyone seen Jade and is it strictly massage or any other items included. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/997729694738.

  4. #12313

    Car Date Locations

    Hello everyone. Any suggestions for safe locations around Milwaukee, Wauwatosa or West Allis for car dates? I'm new to this area. Thank You.

  5. #12312

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLonenley  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking if there's any info on this one been thinking about trying her out but I have my doubts about I asked her if she had a onlyfans or pornhub but no reply just yet. Thanks.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/756672396439
    Overpriced. Everything covered. Mechanical. Pretty face and clean but not worth it imo.

  6. #12311
    Quote Originally Posted by ImperialGuard  [View Original Post]
    I personally never seen her, but she's real, theres a few reports on her. She does have a pornhub account -hasn't been updated in awhile, her SN is beeolivia23 on PH.

    IG.
    I review her in the past. I recommend. Sometimes dull in bed but very pretty. Look at my past posts to see.

  7. #12310

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLonenley  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking if there's any info on this one been thinking about trying her out but I have my doubts about I asked her if she had a onlyfans or pornhub but no reply just yet. Thanks.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/756672396439
    I personally never seen her, but she's real, theres a few reports on her. She does have a pornhub account -hasn't been updated in awhile, her SN is beeolivia23 on PH.

    IG.

  8. #12309

    Not Found

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Trying to avoid a ripoff or wasting money on a bad experience.

    Anyone see this one or have any intel? PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/421561394282
    Hmm, add not found. I'm thinking you got your answer. Dodge a bullet there.

  9. #12308

    Jj

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is true. Heard from a good friends that JJ has lost the fight with heroin. Died just a week and a half ago. https://s1.eroticmonkey.ch/uploads/e...b923d2c1f2.jpg.
    Oh, no. Saw her twice. Great BBBJCIM. But she was so skinny it just creeped me out, so it was just the two visits.

  10. #12307

    Rip jj

    I agree. Saw her close to 3 years ago and wrote a review on her being the worst looking / shape of any provider I ever saw. Had to apologise to little jr for putting him thru that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised she made it this long. The last time I seen her three years ago or more, skin was peeling off her arms.

  11. #12306

    Any info on this one?

    I'm looking if there's any info on this one been thinking about trying her out but I have my doubts about I asked her if she had a onlyfans or pornhub but no reply just yet. Thanks.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/756672396439

  12. #12305

    Jj

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is true. Heard from a good friends that JJ has lost the fight with heroin. Died just a week and a half ago. https://s1.eroticmonkey.ch/uploads/e...b923d2c1f2.jpg.
    I'm surprised she made it this long. The last time I seen her three years ago or more, skin was peeling off her arms.

  13. #12304

    Damn

    I just saw her a few weeks ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is true. Heard from a good friends that JJ has lost the fight with heroin. Died just a week and a half ago. https://s1.eroticmonkey.ch/uploads/e...b923d2c1f2.jpg.

  14. #12303

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    Not to play white knight or to argumentative. I am a recovering heroin addict and last time I talked to her she stated that she is on suboxone. A month is forever in a addicts world. Maybe she got tired of the daily withdrawal symptoms and trying to always "get well. " Every addict deserves a second, third or tenth chance.
    No they don't. That's not based in reality. I'm sure a2 will delete this as argumentative but so was your comment. Katy has been reported on this site for RIP offs. But she deserves another chance? I owe none of these girls any chances to rob or hurt me. We all know the direction these girls are going and it's not to church. Wake t. F. Up. I apologize in advance a2. These guys should always always be on the lookout.

  15. #12302

    JJ has lost the fight

    Yes it is true. Heard from a good friends that JJ has lost the fight with heroin. Died just a week and a half ago. https://s1.eroticmonkey.ch/uploads/e...b923d2c1f2.jpg.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape