Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11522

    Snow bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    I was close. Kinda LOL.

  2. #11521

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy71  [View Original Post]
    Still following, saw her a really long time ago and she was amazing.

  3. #11520

    Any new info on Lexi?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/027856134055

    I know she has mixed reviews up here. But has anyone saw her lately? Is she still running with cici (I hope not).

  4. #11519
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDoggie  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed a visit with Bentlee yesterday. Fun girl, looks good! Great body. She told me she's lost touch with a few regulars. If you've seen Bentlee before I think she'd welcome a call.
    Do you have a link to her profile on a site by chance? I wasn't able to find her. Thanks!

  5. #11518

    Bentlee

    Enjoyed a visit with Bentlee yesterday. Fun girl, looks good! Great body. She told me she's lost touch with a few regulars. If you've seen Bentlee before I think she'd welcome a call.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8c93bb8a-1312-4099-b9d0-416b798ebb64.jpg‎   7ff5dc1b-a77a-4168-b3bd-ce97fc15f8e0.jpg‎  

  6. #11517

    Probably fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelFreak  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen passion and if so what are your recommendations? I have been wanting to pull the trigger on her but can't find any reviews yet.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/138109864843
    Some of her pictures popped up on motherless. Com so I'm betting that the pictures are fake. If you decide to TOGTT let me know.

    HH.

  7. #11516

    Anyone

    Has anyone meet up or know if she is real and can give details?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/090781153545

  8. #11515

    First night in town. Struck out

    After reading two months of reviews I attempted to dream of Lexxi, Ginger (yea I read all the rules and attitude. But she gets the hot pass), and Mariah. No response from any of them. I figured Lexi was a long shot as she was visiting and Mariah would be new / cautious / slow to respond, but what surprised me was crickets from Ginger.

    I searched STG and saw Naughty Hollie, but some old reviews of her being a street walker and an empty shell of a person held me off.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/286704007988

    Any other spinners worth a shot or two? Was even looking at rub ratings as after hours of traveling a good massage would be great with a BBBJ.

  9. #11514

    Sweet Petite Treat. Danielle

    This one has been catching my eye for a while now. But there are no reviews or mention of her anywhere that I can find. IF she is legit, surely one of you horny fuckers has hit it! Haha! She has 2 different phone numbers, there is a link to each ad below. I have also attached pics in case the links go dead. If you have info on her, please post a reply or DM me. Any help is appreciated. Stay safe Mongers!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/29721901

    https://callescort.org/984-464-9799
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMjE3MzA5ODc0NDI5ZmI5NjNlYmNiMWFhZjdmNWNmMTY3NDU4NDFj.jpg‎   TMjI0MTUzOWI0MTdjMGZjMDg1NjE2YzNhMGNlNmIzOWI3YjZjNzdh.jpg‎   TMjI0NjA0OGY2NjcwNTkyZGU1YzQwMDBjNDIzM2RiNTViNzVlZmNk.jpg‎  

  10. #11513

  11. #11512

    RE: Snow bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    I always thought that's what black men called white women?
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...m=Snow%20Bunny

    HolyDiver.

  12. #11511

    Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelFreak  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen passion and if so what are your recommendations? I have been wanting to pull the trigger on her but can't find any reviews yet.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/138109864843
    I texted this one and got quick responses, and there have been ads for her under the listed number and a different one going back to around February of this year, but a reverse image search on her pictures returns a 'set' of photos of the same girl on some message board. Still not sure if real, or if it's the same person in the pics. Let us know if you decide to TOFTT.

  13. #11510

    Snow Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Xjxjrr  [View Original Post]
    What does "Snow Bunny" suppose to mean?
    I always thought that's what black men called white women?

  14. #11509

    Samara in town

    Hey Fellas.

    Samara whom I have seen 5 times now is planning to host in RTP this Wednesday. Those who want to experience a true GFE gal who is both beauty and brains, check her out. PM me if you need her contact info. I can vouch that each and every time I have seen her its been fabulous.

    Thanks.

  15. #11508
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManTucker  [View Original Post]
    There was something about her on Fayetteville Forum months ago, wasn't very good. Search there.
    That Sexy Sasha was the one from Laurinburg. A couple of mongers from this area had a good time with her and recommend. Last I heard everything was covered though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape