Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,306 to 19,320 of 30793
-
11-15-20 21:30 #11488Senior Member

Posts: 86Trainwreck
I saw her 3 times, first was good, but after the fact was flaky. The second she flipped because my casahapp didn't work so we had to go to an ATM, Last time, she was super late and I told her to get bent. By late I mean hours, she shows up with a dude that sits in the car, was not my thing. This is outcall obviously, incall may be different.
Originally Posted by Basement2079
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 21:28 #11487Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone dreamt of this cute button
Would really appreciate if anyone has any info about this beautiful provider.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/216485371085
-
11-15-20 20:22 #11486Regular Member

Posts: 16Know when to walk away.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/135351990702
Briana had fairly mixed reviews that weren't very recent and hinted at potential demons. Was in the mood for a white girl with a booty so I pulled the trigger. I will note that I've seen her posting on and off for at least a year with the same pics so I knew they were old so I went in knowing that I was rolling the dice. I'd say the reviews hinting at demons were pretty spot on. She looks considerably worse than the pictures and seemed to be tweaking a bit when I walked in the room. Less subtly, drug paraphernalia (including used syringes) were sprawled across the bed. Did a 180 and bounced out of there quickly. Over text she claimed that there weren't any drugs in the room and she had picked up the syringes from outside so no one would step on them. Right. In fairness she did appear to have a pretty decent ass, but it wasn't worth it for me.
-
11-15-20 20:17 #11485Regular Member

Posts: 17Passion
Anyone seen passion and if so what are your recommendations? I have been wanting to pull the trigger on her but can't find any reviews yet.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/138109864843
-
11-15-20 19:50 #11484Senior Member

Posts: 59Suck the stripes off a zebra
Thanks Basement. I am looking for a reliable regular dream for BBBJ. I will def check her out thanks.
Originally Posted by Basement2079
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 19:45 #11483Senior Member

Posts: 358Sexy Latina
Anybody know anything about this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-area/34790096
-
11-15-20 14:29 #11482Regular Member

Posts: 14Dallas aka Jane Doe
Looks like Dallas has started posting under no name (Jane Doe) recently.
Her last post as Dallas was few weeks back https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/928876069284.
Latest post as Jane Doe was today Doe https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/726876458497.
Same pics and number so its the same girl. Sharing just for awareness.
-
11-15-20 13:48 #11481Regular Member

Posts: 12Looking
I'm looking for a gal called Natalia BBW Latina, and asking for info on new post or utr if still around. Last Link a few years old https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/919-721-4/1/969892.
-
11-15-20 12:46 #11480Senior Member

Posts: 123Kimmie link
It's up today.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56000586/
-
11-15-20 08:42 #11479Senior Member

Posts: 101Maddie
Looks like Maddie was visited by her uncle on 11/09, CED
-
11-15-20 07:38 #11478Senior Member

Posts: 278Thats actually Paige who advertise as a 5 Star experience. Last I saw her she was training the new girl Kila.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 03:35 #11477Senior Member

Posts: 111She ghosted me as well a couple months ago.
Originally Posted by MwmForHotFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 23:11 #11476Senior Member

Posts: 61Sasha
Thank you, this was helpful. There are a few Sashas on that forum but this one is real and here is a link to an old ad from before with more pictures:
Originally Posted by OldManTucker
[View Original Post]
https://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames...f/628812907880
-
11-14-20 23:05 #11475Senior Member

Posts: 208Sasha
There was something about her on Fayetteville Forum months ago, wasn't very good. Search there.
Originally Posted by NoiseFrog
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 22:21 #11474Regular Member

Posts: 22Saw her last year. Double booked me for an hour and someone else for a qv. I waited 20 minutes so she could finish with him and take a shower. Experience was rushed and would not visit again. BJ game was good tho.
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





