Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 940 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 440 840 890 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 990 1040 1440 ... LastLast
Results 14,086 to 14,100 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12834

    Becca

    Saw Becca the other day. In a crappy motel. Texted and a quick reply. Went to the place WAY too much smoke in the room. Did the hh ok BJ. Did doggy felt too loose for me. Pic are old. A lot of damage from using. Came out I smelled like smoke. Not going to repeat.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....cago/50278346/

  2. #12833

    Has anyone met up with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mzlady0

    I haven't seen her advertise anywhere else but I'm also semi new to the area. Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

  3. #12832
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForHer  [View Original Post]
    So a provider I've been seeing for a while told me her friend is new to the game and to give her a try so I took the leap and she was young and very energetic great personality very attentive and easy to instruct.

    Face 7/10.

    Body 8/10.

    Energy 10/10.

    The act: 8. 5/10.

    She gave me her Snapchat. It's Alejandra_o2281.
    Do you have a link? I don't have snapchat.

  4. #12831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Arlington

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/50239864/

    I contacted this one but she took over an hour to respond which by that time my window had close.

    Has anyone seen her and are her pics accurate? I know she says right in the ad the her photos are real and accurate but sometimes these girls are not truthful in their advertising. I know, shocker, right?

    B.

  5. #12830
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Asian Nina? She's rev'd on THE Other site. But the consistency isn't there? Almost looks TGTBT for the price. https://tryst.link/escort/gfe-nina
    I played with her last summer and had a fun time. She Thai and not a spinner, but curvy, (the pics are accurate IMHO.) Also not GFE, but I would repeat with her.

  6. #12829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Molly

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/50264750/

    Location and pics and age are accurate. $ for BBBJ and cvs. I think her face is cute but her body has some damage. Baby damage and just rough from living (probably) a very hard life. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. Kind of girl that working a gas station you could go in and shoot the shit for 30 minutes walking away thinking "I'd like to tap that".

    Pros: Very easy set up. Answered and within a couple of texts had the address. No stupid are you a cop questions. (Because cops don't lie. LOL) Also fairly easy to get to. A few turns off highway.

    Cons: Operates out of a run down apartment complex that has people sitting outside watching you walk up. This may turn off many of you mongers but I didn't care. Just don't drive up in your company vehicle because you park right out in front on street. Neighborhood was safe during the day but I can't speak for it at night.

    Price point is a bit high with all the body damage but I may repeat. She was that cool.

    B.

  7. #12828

    Adrienne Bancroft

    https://tryst.link/escort/adrienne-bancroft

    Does anyone have information about her? Also said she is an adult film star does anyone know her name for that?

  8. #12827

    New girl

    So a provider I've been seeing for a while told me her friend is new to the game and to give her a try so I took the leap and she was young and very energetic great personality very attentive and easy to instruct.

    Face 7/10.

    Body 8/10.

    Energy 10/10.

    The act: 8. 5/10.

    She gave me her Snapchat. It's Alejandra_o2281.

  9. #12826

    Miss Florida

    If you partake, Please let us know. That's right up the ol alley of mine!

    Quote Originally Posted by OngBak15  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/destiny/29681436

    I will be trying to see her within a few days. I know she is from Florida but that board is to deep for me to look for reviews. Has anyone seen her so far?

  10. #12825

    Anyone hear about the escort that's been in.

    Derrfield at the RR Inn the last few months? I saw her a week ago. 32, blonde, little chubby with am ample bust. We had a good time and gave me a decent deal for 20 minutes. Texted her recently and she seemed distant. Is there something I should be aware of?

    Last 4 are 8658.

  11. #12824
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayne01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this duo by any chance I know the recent news about ng and last I heard they were going to be back in the April / May. But I am not sure anymore if ever they will return, with the recent events. Thought I read sometime about them going indi not sure how true that info was sure do miss them right about now if anyone has update please pm or post thanks.
    With the European travel ban and the latest news about the NG girls, they probably will no be back for a while. They both also work in Australia and England so them be back in Chicago would probably be in the distant future.

  12. #12823

    Any news?

    Had mixed reviews any news on her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...180/7739173314.

  13. #12822

    Has anyone partaken yet

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/destiny/29681436

    I will be trying to see her within a few days. I know she is from Florida but that board is to deep for me to look for reviews. Has anyone seen her so far?

  14. #12821

    Saw her in winter 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Balkan75  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience this girl? Please let me know https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1206655.
    She's real and pics were accurate. I can't remember her rates and I'm sure they've changed anyway. She's hot, but was mechanical to me and we didn't have much chemistry. I've considered seeing her again, but haven't yet. Everything was covered and I remember her specifically saying she gets pissed at anyone asking for anything uncovered.

  15. #12820

    Lara & Ola

    Anyone have info on this duo by any chance I know the recent news about ng and last I heard they were going to be back in the April / May. But I am not sure anymore if ever they will return, with the recent events. Thought I read sometime about them going indi not sure how true that info was sure do miss them right about now if anyone has update please pm or post thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape