Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 23,221 to 23,235 of 27137
-
11-16-20 17:02 #3917Senior Member

Posts: 235Lears. Bella Bliss
WTF!? Is she really that good!? Now I'm really annoyed I missed her at 3 for the hour, but her pics were all different and not the current ones and didn't like the darker hair and pics. The redhead ones were good, but usually when a chick has different photos, post 'rona, the bad pics are usually more current.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 12:25 #3916Senior Member

Posts: 333Lears Bella
Bella is now 240 for the half.
Originally Posted by JohnLongDong
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 09:49 #3915Senior Member

Posts: 483I emailed her yesterday and got an auto-reply that she's out of the country. Did you see her recently? That said the massage table is a bit of a disappointment but then again I've had fun on massage tables before.
Originally Posted by Frodo12
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 08:57 #3914Senior Member

Posts: 85Probably not included. What's her incentive for doing it without?
Originally Posted by Firewall
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 06:36 #3913Senior Member

Posts: 104Lisa
Yea I would, only knock on her is the age for me. Wish she had a bed instead of a massage table. Kind of limits the positions you could do.
Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 21:34 #3912Senior Member

Posts: 32Lear Bella Bliss
Does anyone have feedback on Bella Bliss? Does 400 include BBFS? Her pics are HOT!!
-
11-15-20 19:07 #3911Regular Member

Posts: 3Lily
How was Lily? Never been to Mott.
Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 18:33 #3910Senior Member

Posts: 483Hmmm. Your post has me thinking I may need to see her. I like women that age (probably because I'm that age). Let me ask you this. Would you repeat if she was close to an age you like?
Originally Posted by Frodo12
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 16:18 #3909Regular Member

Posts: 3Dr. Lisa.
I am looking older. Any info on her? Contact info. Put here or PM thanks.
Originally Posted by Frodo12
[View Original Post]
I like to CIP twice an hour.
-
11-15-20 15:01 #3908Senior Member

Posts: 333Pearls
I was there last night.
Originally Posted by Clewis632
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 14:57 #3907Regular Member

Posts: 3Any info on Dr. Lisa please PM me or post.
Originally Posted by Frodo12
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-15-20 14:21 #3906Senior Member

Posts: 104Dr lisa
So I saw her knowing she was definitely older than what I like but overall not a bad time. 2 pops in an hour both cip its hard to say she's not worth it but Idk if I'll be back. Just too old for me even though she is in great shape for 45-50 years old. I'll stick to the AMP for BBFS. Was thinking about trying to get verified for learns. Think it's worth it?
-
11-15-20 11:31 #3905Senior Member

Posts: 483Saw Lily on the 3rd floor about a month ago. The building was locked up when I got there but I called and she came down to let me in.
Originally Posted by MyMojoSoDope
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 03:44 #3904Asshole

Posts: 106I think something happened and they gone for awhile.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 20:42 #3903Senior Member

Posts: 333Yeah, looks to be down. They're open and in business though. New location near Grand Central.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




