Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 17049
-
11-16-20 12:35 #8244Senior Member

Posts: 146The name she gave me was Priya Patel. Now I would eat my shoe if she would stick with that name. She was 18 and of middle eastern ethnicity.
Originally Posted by Shorty58
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 11:00 #8243Senior Member

Posts: 268She just blocked me too. She says she would like to meet in person and refuses to give out her number. When I suggested we text to talk about money she replied "good luck" and went silent.
Originally Posted by Kranp20
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 10:51 #8242Senior Member

Posts: 268It looks like she removed her ad now.
Originally Posted by RedHead169
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 09:26 #8241Banned Member

Posts: 287Has anyone actually done the deed with her? How was her performance LOL.
Originally Posted by Woodson2019
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 09:25 #8240Banned Member

Posts: 287Not on SA anymore it appears! Sorry to hear that!
Originally Posted by RedHead169
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 21:20 #8239Senior Member

Posts: 146Thief
Stay away from this one. She will try to get you to give her the money during dinner and then she bolts during dinner. She blocked me so I hope this still works.
https://www.seeking.com/member/60776...0-dd9ca3e63a5d
-
11-15-20 15:17 #8238Senior Member

Posts: 73California
Stay away. You are asking for a world of trouble if you meet with her.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
An SD had to call the police to have her forcefully removed from his house.
Her "boyfriend" recently was paroled for 2nd degree murder.
She stays in a hostel when she has money, otherwise outside at a nearby park.
She will give you Covid / STD in a heart-beat.
She was recently in a rehab center but signed herself out.
-
11-15-20 13:27 #8237Senior Member

Posts: 1629She does need some help, what she's doing is not at all safe with her mental state.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 12:33 #8236Senior Member

Posts: 754You are a moron! (kidding) 😂.
I experienced the psycho babble with her so you have my sympathies. It's actually kind of scary, more so than one might think, she's truly mentally ill.
I hope she seeks / finds help she could be quite vulnerable doing this in her limited mental state.
Originally Posted by Agoraphobe
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 02:46 #8235Senior Member

Posts: 86https://www.seeking.com/member/fe295...6-385fefbc1c4c
She's been talked about here before but is back with a new account. I'm an absolute moron and in a moment of stupidity decided to have her come over. She's is absolutely mentally ill and after 2 hours of listening to her babel like the homeless dudes you see on the side walk, I gave her $150 just to get out of my house. STAY AWAY.
-
11-15-20 00:02 #8234Senior Member

Posts: 117LovelyArabella
Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you have info on her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/a72ec...3-f2ef36accdcc
She looks nice and I would be interested in trying to see if we can make an arrangement.
-
11-14-20 20:55 #8233Senior Member

Posts: 253Any55
Has anyone else seen her?
Originally Posted by ItsHowdyDoody
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 20:27 #8232Senior Member

Posts: 86That's been my approach in the past and also found it more successful than asking before meeting. Didn't want to waste my time / money if it wasn't on the table this time but will probably going back to just rolling the dice.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 16:25 #8231Senior Member

Posts: 140Laurie
Well she told me to meet her at a coffee around midway. I asked for her cell and she turned off her profile and have not heard from her. I didn't make the drive. Does this happen a lot? This is the second time this has happened to me.
Originally Posted by Kranp20
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 16:08 #8230Senior Member

Posts: 64Chicagoqueen
Any one seen her? I was going to meet for a drink and it didn't work out and stopped talking.
https://www.seeking.com/member/30e14...6-04485e8f82f5













Reply With Quote





