Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 930 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 13937
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6977

  2. #6976
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkvera46  [View Original Post]
    You linked the front page of listcrawler.
    Nah, Listcrawler just doesn't work on Chrome. Try another browser.

  3. #6975

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceguy702  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to meet this one a few times. Pretty bad at communicating. I think she works with a couple other ladies. Hope she's legit. I'll keep trying!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...da/lasvegas/1/
    You linked the front page of listcrawler.

  4. #6974

    Anyone??

    I've tried to meet this one a few times. Pretty bad at communicating. I think she works with a couple other ladies. Hope she's legit. I'll keep trying!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...da/lasvegas/1/

  5. #6973

    Jayden from Cali

    I saw this girls ad on privatedlights and hit her up and she said she was on her way to vegas. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jayden-e...s-vegas-392477#erotic She's staying downtown. Looks just like her pictures. Nice perfect skinny body and nice ass. Saw her for an hour for $$. 5 She started with a massage and then a CBJ. She climbed on top and rode for a bit, then doggy finished in missionary. Seemed to like it and can take a pounding. After first round calmed down and then went for second round pretty much same thing but started in reverse cowgirl. Was with her for the full hour. Down to earth girl that can sing and likes music. I'd recommend. She's only here till tomorrow.

  6. #6972

    Sure Dear

    Quote Originally Posted by Rouleur  [View Original Post]
    Of my years on SA this has to be one of the most hilarious listings yet. Self made millionaire who can't afford the expensive lifestyle she prefers. A few quotes from her listing:

    "I have been also offered five figures per month for monogamous relationships outside of Vegas. And all of which I turned down. ".

    " . Men have sent their personally-owned jets here to pick me up and take me back to New York, Miami, Atlanta, and LA such that we can spend time together. So you probably understand the message here. ".

    She may be legit, but at least for me I don't see the value or allure based on her photos. So I'm asking my fellow Mongers, anyone partake?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/16676...9-50baf03f29ef
    Wow, I'm a very wealthy guy who has been in this hobby for over 30 years and all I can say is this chick has clearly gone off her "GPS" meds if she thinks "anyone" would be attracted by that load of grandiose delusional nonsense-if she were any more full of shit it would be bubbling out of her eyeballs.

    Everything about that listing literally screams "Steer clear of this girl unless you want to end up on a future episode of 48 Hours..."

    Stay Safe

  7. #6971
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasmatt  [View Original Post]
    I would love to bone her. I think she's beautiful. Maybe not your type but def mine.

    Of course I'm not a millionaire and I doubt she is either.
    I agree, she's very cute and looks like a lot of fun. Maybe it's just sour grapes on my part because I can't send my private jet to pick her up. I could buy her a ticket on SouthWest though!

  8. #6970
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouleur  [View Original Post]
    Of my years on SA this has to be one of the most hilarious listings yet. Self made millionaire who can't afford the expensive lifestyle she prefers. A few quotes from her listing:

    "I have been also offered five figures per month for monogamous relationships outside of Vegas. And all of which I turned down. ".

    " . Men have sent their personally-owned jets here to pick me up and take me back to New York, Miami, Atlanta, and LA such that we can spend time together. So you probably understand the message here. ".

    She may be legit, but at least for me I don't see the value or allure based on her photos. So I'm asking my fellow Mongers, anyone partake?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/16676...9-50baf03f29ef
    I would love to bone her. I think she's beautiful. Maybe not your type but def mine.

    Of course I'm not a millionaire and I doubt she is either.

  9. #6969
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I shagged her a few years back. She moved to New Jersey.
    Craven,

    Do you have Jersey contact information for Aurora? She mentions video in her adds. I might give that a try.

  10. #6968
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouleur  [View Original Post]
    Of my years on SA this has to be one of the most hilarious listings yet. Self made millionaire who can't afford the expensive lifestyle she prefers. A few quotes from her listing:

    "I have been also offered five figures per month for monogamous relationships outside of Vegas. And all of which I turned down. ".

    " . Men have sent their personally-owned jets here to pick me up and take me back to New York, Miami, Atlanta, and LA such that we can spend time together. So you probably understand the message here. ".

    She may be legit, but at least for me I don't see the value or allure based on her photos. So I'm asking my fellow Mongers, anyone partake?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/16676...9-50baf03f29ef
    If she gets those kinds of offers, maybe she does some kinky shit.

  11. #6967

    Anyone Send Their Private Jet to Pick Up this Self Made Millionaire?

    Of my years on SA this has to be one of the most hilarious listings yet. Self made millionaire who can't afford the expensive lifestyle she prefers. A few quotes from her listing:

    "I have been also offered five figures per month for monogamous relationships outside of Vegas. And all of which I turned down. ".

    " . Men have sent their personally-owned jets here to pick me up and take me back to New York, Miami, Atlanta, and LA such that we can spend time together. So you probably understand the message here. ".

    She may be legit, but at least for me I don't see the value or allure based on her photos. So I'm asking my fellow Mongers, anyone partake?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/16676...9-50baf03f29ef

  12. #6966

    Fake Ad

    Wasted my time. It's someone just wasting peoples time driving.

    Asked to meet at a gas station, never came. Difficult to work with.

    Sexi Lexi.

    They sent me a confirmation picture but they only have 1. It's fake.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...416.htm?cat=26

  13. #6965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Kiera is full service GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by PBandj2271  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, did you only go for a qv? Or does she not offer FS? I see most of her reviews mentioning BJ, but not many include FS.
    She is one of my go to girls when I work in LV. I have reviewed her, so search that out. She is cute, fun, FS, GFE. I gave her high marks. I usually Uber her to my hotel and back. I don't remember ever reading a bad review. Full disclaimer, I've had better, I've had worse. But she is solid.

    C3.

  14. #6964
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    If you're on ter pm the guys who've written reviews for her seems she is well liked!

    I like skinny chicks like her cause you can just pound away and watch jr slide in and out.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Damn, she looks hot! But for 700/ hr, she better be!
    Yeah she's hot, but I'm a little concerned she's too tiny LOL.

  15. #6963
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    If you're on ter pm the guys who've written reviews for her seems she is well liked!

    I like skinny chicks like her cause you can just pound away and watch jr slide in and out.
    Damn, she looks hot! But for 700/ hr, she better be!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape