Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,696 to 19,710 of 59510
-
11-16-20 13:17 #39815Banned Member

Posts: 13634Can anyone else here confirm Angela's level of service?
Originally Posted by ILoveHE
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 11:03 #39814Banned Member

Posts: 49Sam
NiteLuvr, this is what I'm talking about.
Originally Posted by SouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 10:34 #39813Senior Member

Posts: 78She'll do it the first time. But no way you will pay less than 200 for it.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 10:31 #39812Senior Member

Posts: 4061About Samantha, will she do BBBJ / CIM the first time you see her or will it take a few visits or for her to get to know you?
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 10:24 #39811Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-16-20 10:08 #39810Senior Member

Posts: 738Standard Pricing at CAMP
Thanks for the clarification. That sounds more in line with the market. I had Cici before at Asian Wellness months ago and sounds like they have some new talents. Needs to check it out soon.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 09:15 #39809Banned Member

Posts: 2410$120 out the door
$60/ hr plus $60/ tip.
Originally Posted by TallGuy3000
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 08:56 #39808Senior Member

Posts: 1456Fs
FS for .6 tip? Wow, quite a bargain!
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 00:43 #39807Senior Member

Posts: 146Table shower
Angel and Lemon have them I believe. I don't get them often but had one after a 90 m session at Angel and I thought the whole experience was good.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 00:35 #39806Senior Member

Posts: 7860+60 = 120 all inclusive.
Originally Posted by TallGuy3000
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 00:35 #39805Senior Member

Posts: 78She went to OS like a year ago and then got scared away by Covid. She still hits me up every now and again for a visit. But she is usually only around for a day or so every month.
Originally Posted by VMackey02
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 23:46 #39804Senior Member

Posts: 747Thanks
Thanks for those kind enough to respond. I do not forget those who help me.
-
11-15-20 23:09 #39803Banned Member

Posts: 2410You said the same thing yesterday
Originally Posted by Jacky69
[View Original Post]
Did you go back for more?
Originally Posted by Jacky69
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 22:19 #39802Banned Member

Posts: 1610Takes the deed?
Please forgive my obtuseness, but what does taking the deed mean?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 21:50 #39801Senior Member

Posts: 747Table Shower
I am on a quest to find a good table shower and massage. Can some one PM me a recommendation. Thanks in advance. I do not forget those who help me.










Reply With Quote




