Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,726 to 19,740 of 59516
-
11-15-20 00:33 #39791Regular Member

Posts: 24Adore
Had a nice fun massage $140 out the door nice pretty girls.
-
11-14-20 23:50 #39790Regular Member

Posts: 14Samantha
Hate to break it to you but Samantha says that to everyone. She does CIM but always spits it out the first chance she gets. I've been seeing her for over a year now and others I know have confirmed as well. Last time I went she wasn't there and there was some other mexican chick (I forget her name but she's shorter and a little thicker) . She said she doesn't do extras until she gets to know her clients. Has anyone gotten extras from her?
Originally Posted by TwoInchesHard
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 22:53 #39789Senior Member

Posts: 119Adore
Is coco tall and speaking good English?
Originally Posted by Jacky69
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 22:00 #39788Regular Member

Posts: 5Anything near airport
Coming to town soon. Have some time at airport, anything close and worth getting a taxi for?
-
11-14-20 21:41 #39787Regular Member

Posts: 5Flying in
Be flying in thanksgiving for a five hour layover, could use good massage, prefer great ending, nice heavy tip woman if anyone can pm me some places. Thanks.
-
11-14-20 20:48 #39786Regular Member

Posts: 24Sje do 69.
Originally Posted by TwoInchesHard
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 20:46 #39785Regular Member

Posts: 24Adore
Went to adore 4 hot 20 to 30 year old hottys had coco pne of my best times ever. ! Nice c cups big nips and cute Bush $140 for 90 min. Fun.
-
11-14-20 20:38 #39784Senior Member

Posts: 38Did someone say breasteses?
Now you guys got me wanting to try this place. Big boobs? Yes please.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 18:57 #39783Senior Member

Posts: 217Ha ha. Not good news for you
It's good news for SMYRNA Guy. That is if he contacts me.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 18:34 #39782Banned Member

Posts: 13634The woman I saw at Good was shorter than 5 feet, had dyed hair, and generally not pleasing to the eye. The woman at Snow was probably the same one you saw. I wasn't interested in either of them.
Originally Posted by J7880
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 16:44 #39781Banned Member

Posts: 49Sunshine
Sam definitely swallows. She told me, "You taste good. " I've never partaken, so I'll have to take her word for it, ha ha.
Originally Posted by ImNoThere
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 15:54 #39780Senior Member

Posts: 78Either she always swallows for me or she is one hell of a ventriloquist.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 15:27 #39779Banned Member

Posts: 13634Post 38296 doesn't refer to Samantha at all.
Originally Posted by TwoInchesHard
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 14:56 #39778Banned Member

Posts: 49Name
Whose name? Samantha at Sunshine?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 14:34 #39777Banned Member

Posts: 13634Never mind. Had your post confused with another.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






