Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10760

    To BB or not to BB, that is the question

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says no BBFS. I don't believe her. She'll do bare, right? I could have sworn I've had her before.
    I look at it this way. If she advertises she does BB will that keep some potential customers away? I think so. Could be.

    Advertising no BBFS also gives the impression that she cares about germs and disease and cleanliness and so forth, which means a little more these days than it did a year ago If she advertises no BBFS the guys who prefer it will simply ignore the ad and ask when they speak to her. She may resist or maybe ask for extra. So any worker can upsell for BBFS. Some do not care or will do it if she likes the way you look or act.

    In the end, small percent of one percent of workers will refuse to do BBFS with the right incentive.

  2. #10759
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says no BBFS. I don't believe her. She'll do bare, right? I could have sworn I've had her before.
    Is listcrawler having issues? It has been redirecting me to eros.com all day long.

  3. #10758

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by OldsMan  [View Original Post]
    It had been a LONG time since seeing Ashley, and have now seen her 3 more times in the last couple of months. I first encountered her in Nowatney when she wasn't having her best day, a little downtrodden but still wearing her trademark cat ears. We drove off out of that neighborhood south onto Florida, but surprisingly NOT to the LL. I bought her dinner (drive through) and as her mood improved, so did her friskiness. A second stop for more take out and then back to search for her missing purse (which I ultimately helped find) and she was SO thankful that I I not only got a great standing oral-vation but realized that she is tall enough to take her while taking a bow!

    She found most all of her stuff, including her makeup, but not her phone. But I had so much fun that I tried the number a couple weeks later and surprisingly she responded via text. But wanting to see her and actually matching her schedule to yours is NOT as easy as one might think. But on a Friday afternoon she said I could pick her up, so I did. She wanted to go far off from her usual haunts, with a quick stop to Walmart. Settled into a nice, clean, comfortable room she got SO happy that I got all the usual trimmings on my Mr. Happy meal (BBBJ and a rousing cowgirl ride).

    The 3rd time was just a couple days ago, at a different No-Tell Motel (but still nowhere near where she is known to play). She wanted to make up for all the miscommunications to meet again, and came dressed with make-up and a whole wardrobe. With a kiss, she said she had time for a slow, sloppy BBBJ until her takeout arrived, and she tossed me onto the bed and had her way with me (and I liked it!) Not quite finished after she stopped to pick up her food, she re-locked the door and dropped to her knees beneath me standing up. Ready for a ride, I reminded her that SHE needs a good licking as well, so I did. Freshly showered beforehand, she tasted GREAT. Surprisingly, she even suggested my favorite number, 69! After getting HER completely aroused, she wrapped my Rascal and climbed aboard for a rocking good time! I couldn't help but notice that her nipples are always at attention (but licked them again just in case) and the belly-button jewelry can jingle if you get her really moving, and we did!

    After driving off with a silly grin on my face, I couldn't help but think about an old TV show intro: "If you have a hard-on. If no one else can help. And if you can find her. Maybe YOU can hire. The A (shley)!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...992/8134769174
    Her ad says no BBFS. I don't believe her. She'll do bare, right? I could have sworn I've had her before.

  4. #10757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Sure you can make the rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel350  [View Original Post]
    Do not pay up front.
    Some know the rules but, still break them depending upon their options.

  5. #10756
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel350  [View Original Post]
    Golden rule that who has the gold makes the rules.
    Do not pay up front.

  6. #10755

    Ashley (Not Currently in Nowatney)

    It had been a LONG time since seeing Ashley, and have now seen her 3 more times in the last couple of months. I first encountered her in Nowatney when she wasn't having her best day, a little downtrodden but still wearing her trademark cat ears. We drove off out of that neighborhood south onto Florida, but surprisingly NOT to the LL. I bought her dinner (drive through) and as her mood improved, so did her friskiness. A second stop for more take out and then back to search for her missing purse (which I ultimately helped find) and she was SO thankful that I I not only got a great standing oral-vation but realized that she is tall enough to take her while taking a bow!

    She found most all of her stuff, including her makeup, but not her phone. But I had so much fun that I tried the number a couple weeks later and surprisingly she responded via text. But wanting to see her and actually matching her schedule to yours is NOT as easy as one might think. But on a Friday afternoon she said I could pick her up, so I did. She wanted to go far off from her usual haunts, with a quick stop to Walmart. Settled into a nice, clean, comfortable room she got SO happy that I got all the usual trimmings on my Mr. Happy meal (BBBJ and a rousing cowgirl ride).

    The 3rd time was just a couple days ago, at a different No-Tell Motel (but still nowhere near where she is known to play). She wanted to make up for all the miscommunications to meet again, and came dressed with make-up and a whole wardrobe. With a kiss, she said she had time for a slow, sloppy BBBJ until her takeout arrived, and she tossed me onto the bed and had her way with me (and I liked it!) Not quite finished after she stopped to pick up her food, she re-locked the door and dropped to her knees beneath me standing up. Ready for a ride, I reminded her that SHE needs a good licking as well, so I did. Freshly showered beforehand, she tasted GREAT. Surprisingly, she even suggested my favorite number, 69! After getting HER completely aroused, she wrapped my Rascal and climbed aboard for a rocking good time! I couldn't help but notice that her nipples are always at attention (but licked them again just in case) and the belly-button jewelry can jingle if you get her really moving, and we did!

    After driving off with a silly grin on my face, I couldn't help but think about an old TV show intro: "If you have a hard-on. If no one else can help. And if you can find her. Maybe YOU can hire. The A (shley)!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...992/8134769174
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AirBrush_20190122140729.jpg‎  

  7. #10754

    Thugs, Drugs, and Hookers

    Quote Originally Posted by JwFinder  [View Original Post]
    What is up with thug central in tampa now?
    It's always been there. Thugs, drugs, and hookers all go together. I have noticed a slight up tick in the thuggery going on, though. Got to maintain your situational awareness at all times or you will get taken. If you show the least sign of weakness, the girls will take advantage or call in their homeboys. Even if they don't have a pimp, all of them have a crew hanging around with them that they can activate, as needed. This hobby is full of many risks. Most of the would be gangsters are just punks or posers. They are not a threat if you stand up to them. Just enjoy the hobby and the occasional adventure.

  8. #10753
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcran  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experiemce. Lajalissa19 is her snap, avoid.
    Fellas. My condolences. Really is a shame. This chick is fine. I might still take a crack at it, even knowing what's good for me.

  9. #10752

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Kcran  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experiemce. Lajalissa19 is her snap, avoid.
    Thank you very much. I was in contact with Snap and planning to schedule next week.

    Thanks.

    Raj.

  10. #10751
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcran  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experiemce. Lajalissa19 is her snap, avoid.
    What is up with thug central in tampa now?

  11. #10750
    Quote Originally Posted by MustBoy  [View Original Post]
    Beware of this girl. Half way in to the session she said she need to check her phone. And then she said get the fuck out of here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/55968543/
    I had the same experiemce. Lajalissa19 is her snap, avoid.

  12. #10749

    Sky and Liana

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    My services were BBBJ and CFS. She said she doesn't do BBFS.
    When Sky texted her donation scale last week BBBJ and bbf were listed. I saw Liana a couple times a month ago and I concur. Also not as attractive as her pics but still pleasant appearing. Kitty is very tight. Drama free and reliable on both occasions.

  13. #10748

    Sky2

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/55981700/

    $. 5 hhr BBBJ lfk cfs.

    This was my second visit. I think I will be slowing down with her for a bit. She seemed stuffy / congested and had a slight cough. Could be anything but I want to be careful given what is going on.

    Services were on par with my first visit except this time she gave me a nice massage before we started. Kissing was light at her request. Same good services otherwise.

  14. #10747

    Liana

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../tampa/1/liana

    $. 20 hhr BBBJ DFK FIV CFS / BBFS w /. 4 tip (did not partake).

    She's been on my list for a while and I wanted to scratch her off. I don't think I will repeat. She's shorter than I expected, about 5-1. She was at a high end hotel downtown tpa and bounces around from hotel to hotel. This was convenient for me so I took her up on it.

    We got down to business pretty quick. She was super chatty until my dick was in play LOL. Nice bod and bolt ons. Teeth were greyish. I wasn't a fan of her BBBJ technique. She basically goes down between your legs and moves her whole body back and forth. Didn't really work for me. Anyway, services were otherwise good and I finished in mish. Ripped off the cover and blasted her tits.

  15. #10746

    Search of good BBBJ

    Recently experienced a couple sweet young women that came close to applying the various techniques outlined in this link. https://www.allsexguide.com/oral_sex_male.html.

    If I could get these two young women at the same time, they will checkoff most of the links techniques. A bucket list!

    Kimberleigh:

    Kim stands 5'7 130+ with 34 B's and a soft rear end. Very friendly, laid back and openminded not a time watcher. A leisurely hhr visit.

    Had a family while back but wasn't an issue for me. Attitude and friendliness goes further then perfect hard body with crappy service. KIM's BBBJ technique was highly pleasurable!

    Warm wet gentle slurps with little more gripping going deep then back up to tease the crown keeping it wet wet wet with her nat lube had staying with HHR120 to get a "mouth of the south" treatment. Her technique can be best described as velvety silken like smooth wet. Felt like entering her V.

    Her BJ feeling overwhelmed me to release into her mouth CIM with my toes doing it's own dance. Great head! To take this trip start on hwy727 off rt44 arriving in Brandon 02xx7.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/55963017/

    Candice:

    Candice is also an accommodating provider, friendly, cheerful, openminded good looking young women 30+ with 5'6 frame healthy 135 also with 34 B's and a ini clean shaven. Her ad is not her but very close resemblance. Privacy / security reasons. Now Candices BBBJ was a diff technique.

    She starts with her hands to wake my limp dick applying her warm mouth which didn't take long to rise. She looks up to ask "how do you like it". Please continue. She also makes it wet with nat lube, finessing the backside cupping my twins as she sucks her lollipop down she goes as my dick disappears in to her mouth back up tongue lapping my tip then slowly mouth gripping down almost had me. All the while looking up to make eye contact. With Candice I wanted to experience her ini pussy which was wet and ready for my cover entry going to my mission with a final stroke which had me shudder in pleasure. If I get the right treatment, I don't last long so HHR120 was perfect amount of time. Another great head.

    Play these combination for your own bingo jackpot. B-81 I-35 and-40 G-22 O-82.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/55730467/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 6.24.01 AM.png‎   Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 6.24.34 AM.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape