Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 691 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4854

    Time?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReelFit  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time! This is a total ripoff. Asks for $80 via paypal or cashapp and, "I'll send my address and you can pay the rest when you get here". Right. Went through a texting nightmare trying to get info. Like pulling teeth and never did receive it.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...h/837196973887
    It's not a waste of time; usually a text or two will flush out the deposit scam but the location was the give away. And its only a rip off if some knucklehead monger actually sends the deposit and in all actuality I am not sure being dumb constitutes a rip off.

  2. #4853

    Major Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ReelFit  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time! This is a total ripoff. Asks for $80 via paypal or cashapp and, "I'll send my address and you can pay the rest when you get here". Right. Went through a texting nightmare trying to get info. Like pulling teeth and never did receive it.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...h/837196973887
    I realize you are a newbie to the board, and I assume by your post new to the hobby as well. As scam ads abound on STG, the location is the first giveaway. So to avoid those, just type in Daytona, or Deland, or Port Orange, or whatever city you happen to want to monger in in the keywords space. It cuts the scam ads from 90% down to about 10%. The scammers never post a valid location. This has been addressed before, but needs to be brought out every now and again for the new kids on the block. I certainly hope you didn't, but can only assume you did, send in the "advance." OK so you got a learning experience. Everybody gets them, it's called education and it ain't free. The next time you do it is called Dumb Ass, and it's on you. Another thing about escort ads, on every board, in every tabloid, on every bathroom wall. If it sounds too good to be true, it's not true. Best of luck with your future hookups. Monger safe all.

  3. #4852

    Duh

    Yeah, way too hot and too many red flags on her ad. You will get it figured out. Takes times, and unfortunately a lot of frogs before you kiss the prince. (metaphorically speaking).

    Quote Originally Posted by ReelFit  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time! This is a total ripoff. Asks for $80 via paypal or cashapp and, "I'll send my address and you can pay the rest when you get here". Right. Went through a texting nightmare trying to get info. Like pulling teeth and never did receive it.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...h/837196973887

  4. #4851

    Bartender at Gentleman's Club Scam Alert!

    Don't waste your time! This is a total ripoff. Asks for $80 via paypal or cashapp and, "I'll send my address and you can pay the rest when you get here". Right. Went through a texting nightmare trying to get info. Like pulling teeth and never did receive it.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...h/837196973887
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bartender1.jpg‎  

  5. #4850

    Tabby / Jessie

    Spent a super time with tabby as always who informed me unfortunately Jessie is no longer seeing anyone until further notice. With holidays, kids and obligations she has chosen to step away from the life. Tabby is still available to select members BUT will no longer be setting any visits up on Jessie's behalf. I wish her the best of luck with her future.

  6. #4849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Did she snatch your soul

    Quote Originally Posted by BobKeBob  [View Original Post]
    Found on stg, or something like that, must be a bit over 300 lbs, nothing like the pic. However, responsive to txt quick.
    Big girls are notoriously well known for the best head. Did she live up to expectations?? I'd blow one her way if she's worth it.

  7. #4848
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD334  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...g/675174938291

    Any info on this one first time seeing this ad.
    All I can say is I tried to text her a few times throughout the day yesterday and no response.

  8. #4847
    Quote Originally Posted by BobKeBob  [View Original Post]
    Found on stg, or something like that, must be a bit over 300 lbs, nothing like the pic. However, responsive to txt quick.
    Yeah, I can see that happening.

    Notice how she has taken her selfie from an odd, top-down angle. This is what we used to call the "mysp@ce Angle" and is an old, old photography trick. You hold the camera above you and looking down at an angle. Do it correctly and all but the most obese women all suddenly look about 40 pounds slimmer. Maybe that's why I'm always automatically suspicious whenever I see a provider using that camera angle: it's a safe bet that she's probably hiding something.

  9. #4846

    Not what you get

    Found on stg, or something like that, must be a bit over 300 lbs, nothing like the pic. However, responsive to txt quick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d3a60027e6fea81e0518e95286f544b262d912d2-1.jpg‎  

  10. #4845

    Is this tgbt?

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...g/675174938291

    Any info on this one first time seeing this ad.

  11. #4844

    Doubles

    Posted a review in deland section but these two were good and were great to watch work on jr together. Really good personalities and head game was phenomenal. Excellent rates.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/55926329/

  12. #4843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Anybody ever??

    https://escortindex.com/ad/daytona/954-526-7/1/498829

    That ass is just what I need this weekend.

  13. #4842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Nataleigh

    Dreamnt with her a couple nights back. Nice chick kind of quiet. Little bit of acne on her face but not bad. Sprung for a cheapo room in the area and wasnt disappointed. Once she took a shower she came out and I saw a cute body with a nice little round ass. Started off with a nice gentle BBBJ. Got me rock hard between the slurping and jerking and went into K9 before I lost it. Nice view from the back with a snug kitty and she seemed to get wetter as I went at an angle she apparently liked. Got hers and then I went a little faster watching those cheeks glide back and forth on me. Went back to a great BJ with HJ and I went and blew a decent sized load on her hands and titties. Acne wasnt too bad I've seen much worse LOL. Will repeat again she's a good dream.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...n/311417289326

  14. #4841

    OH well

    I had left because insomnia prevented the dream of a life-time and Ambien will never fulfill the dream- I have found that a dream I had once desired is locked away. I am a bit distress that no news after 6 months has made the light of day. My hope is that my dream is safe and perhaps will be treated kindly and recover thus walking free once again.

  15. #4840
    Quote Originally Posted by MRKenady  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the process of making an arrangement now I dunno what to do. How many marios were you quoted.
    My donation was 1. 2 at hhr. If you can get to see her I definitely would but again when I saw her she was coherent and it appears it's a gamble so know the risk as well!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape