LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18211

    Any reports?

    Thinking about seeing this one, she does outcasts only. Has anyone reviewed her before.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/842433671749

  2. #18210

    Pixie?

    Is this Pixie with the great mic skills I've heard so much about?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/903903222153

  3. #18209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Little high

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone follow up with Kayla? Legit?
    She quoted me 220 hhr. Nope ain't paying that.

  4. #18208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Is she still pregnant?
    No idea. I would presume so or why else post preggo pics?

  5. #18207

    Rose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Very street, always been a butterball even before pregnancy. I made a date w her a while ago; just turned and walked away. If she drops the lbs, she'll be a stunner.
    Is she still pregnant?

  6. #18206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRod21  [View Original Post]
    Very street, always been a butterball even before pregnancy. I made a date w her a while ago; just turned and walked away. If she drops the lbs, she'll be a stunner.

  7. #18205
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    I've enjoyed her over last few years. Hard to beat! She's a great time and actually a very normal lady which is very very hard to find in this game!
    I've never ever seen a negative report about her. Ever. Over a period of years. Has to be one of the best in the area.

  8. #18204

    A ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRod21  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time, her and her handler will rip you off. She use to frequent a certain notel on Chester Road.

  9. #18203

  10. #18202

    Jb

    Saw Jb tonight she was awesome BBBJ cfs go see her if you go see her and post a good review she'll give you half off your next visit.

  11. #18201
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckHead44  [View Original Post]
    Recently had a visit with Smoke Grey, not my 1st. She is awesome. Always clean, great conversation and she makes sure you are taken care of. My visit was for 1 hr, she gave an awesome massage and work me over 3 times. Search and you can find her ad. She is talking about adding a nuru session. Treat her good fellows. Happy Hunting and be safe. BH44.
    I've enjoyed her over last few years. Hard to beat! She's a great time and actually a very normal lady which is very very hard to find in this game!

  12. #18200

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckHead44  [View Original Post]
    Recently had a visit with Smoke Grey, not my 1st. She is awesome. Always clean, great conversation and she makes sure you are taken care of. My visit was for 1 hr, she gave an awesome massage and work me over 3 times. Search and you can find her ad. She is talking about adding a nuru session. Treat her good fellows. Happy Hunting and be safe. BH44.
    Agreed. I was trying to get a Smoke break in this week, but limited avail for me since work from hm. But count me in for another Smokin' session this wk. Best south of the James!

  13. #18199

    Follow up kinda

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone follow up with Kayla? Legit?
    I texted her around 5 but she didn't respond till about 8 and I couldn't make it cause I got to get up early tomorrow. But she understood, didn't catch an attitude and even called a couple minutes later which surprised me and just said to pull up whenever I get a chance. I'd advise clearing out a good bit of time because she probably getting a high volume of people or she bad at checking her phone.

  14. #18198

    I'll hold off

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Looks fake but I've been fooled before. If real she looks hot. Let us know.
    That she is. I'll wait until I see a review of her before I make a move, I honestly don't want to be the one to toftt LOL. If a review of her never makes it's way to the board, then oh well.

  15. #18197

    Stefany Sax

    Quote Originally Posted by Catwalk  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Amanda when she was with touring girls. You won't be disappointed.
    Appreciate the info.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape