rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18214
    Quote Originally Posted by JaysonSt804  [View Original Post]
    Is this Pixie with the great mic skills?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/903903222153
    In some of the recent ads where she was running doubles with a friend, she said she was about 7 months pregnant. Not trying to deter anyone just making sure you know beforehand so it's not a total shock.

  2. #18213

    Rose and Kyela

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    No idea. I would presume so or why else post preggo pics?
    Both work together. Prices are so high. Does not worth the service you get. I have seen some rip-off reports on these 2 too.

  3. #18212

    Winter

    Been lurking for awhile fairly new to the game. Seen winter and a couple other head doctors but have been craving winter. Has anyone seen or heard from her lately?

  4. #18211
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Kory Love

    I've seen Kory many times. Mature MILF who loves to please. Safe clean apt.

    If you like a lap dance with a more mature sexy woman dressed however you want before she takes care of you however you want. You can't go wrong. She's very cool and chill. And knows how to please!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Message951603640306684_01.jpg‎   output.jpg‎   0bf3f6d5-b996-48e1-99a1-4cdef862b805.jpg‎  

  5. #18210
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by JaysonSt804  [View Original Post]
    Is this Pixie with the great mic skills?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/903903222153
    Yes.

    That is her.

    Great Mic skills.

  6. #18209

    Pixie?

    Is this Pixie with the great mic skills?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/903903222153

  7. #18208

    Anybody??

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/923081845356

    Has anybody had contact with this one?? Seems new and too good for Petersburg.

  8. #18207

    Any reports?

    Thinking about seeing this one, she does outcasts only. Has anyone reviewed her before.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/842433671749

  9. #18206

    Pixie?

    Is this Pixie with the great mic skills I've heard so much about?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/903903222153

  10. #18205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Little high

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone follow up with Kayla? Legit?
    She quoted me 220 hhr. Nope ain't paying that.

  11. #18204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Is she still pregnant?
    No idea. I would presume so or why else post preggo pics?

  12. #18203

    Rose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Very street, always been a butterball even before pregnancy. I made a date w her a while ago; just turned and walked away. If she drops the lbs, she'll be a stunner.
    Is she still pregnant?

  13. #18202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRod21  [View Original Post]
    Very street, always been a butterball even before pregnancy. I made a date w her a while ago; just turned and walked away. If she drops the lbs, she'll be a stunner.

  14. #18201
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    I've enjoyed her over last few years. Hard to beat! She's a great time and actually a very normal lady which is very very hard to find in this game!
    I've never ever seen a negative report about her. Ever. Over a period of years. Has to be one of the best in the area.

  15. #18200

    A ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRod21  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time, her and her handler will rip you off. She use to frequent a certain notel on Chester Road.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape