Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,756 to 19,770 of 59516
-
11-13-20 21:11 #39761Banned Member

Posts: 13634She's never swallowed for me or anyone I know.
Originally Posted by TwoInchesHard
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 20:52 #39760Banned Member

Posts: 13634Where in Athens is Angel Massage?
Originally Posted by Yangnkk
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 20:25 #39759Senior Member

Posts: 757Non Quiter Non Spitter. Someone who swallows.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 20:18 #39758Banned Member

Posts: 2410No quit no spit
She swallows.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 19:22 #39757Regular Member

Posts: 7My experience
Tried out Angel Massage in Athens, nice massage with HE. Wish there was younger ladies there!
-
11-13-20 19:04 #39756Senior Member

Posts: 342CIMNQNs?
I understand cim but what is nqns?
Originally Posted by TwoInchesHard
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 18:28 #39755Senior Member

Posts: 332Not true. 120 at each.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 18:24 #39754Regular Member

Posts: 4Full
Your pm box is full.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 17:40 #39753Senior Member

Posts: 315Good news?
Can you share that with me? I'm curious where there could be even a sliver of good news in his report. LOL!
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 17:36 #39752Senior Member

Posts: 104Sounds like $60 house and $60 tip.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
Who are the go-to ladies at this place?
-
11-13-20 16:43 #39751Banned Member

Posts: 49Samantha at Sunshine
I've seen Samantha at Sunshine on Pleasant Hill Rd in Duluth about five times in the past six months or so. She is amazing. I couldn't believe getting CIMNQNS from a massage girl. She's hot, Mexican, said she's 36 (looks 28 or so), tight body. Damage is $2. 0. Yeah, that's high, but I can't resist.
-
11-13-20 16:31 #39750Banned Member

Posts: 2410Fat transfer
Technically real since it's her body fat and therefore feel like naturals.
-
11-13-20 12:55 #39749Senior Member

Posts: 738How much?
I just want to make sure I read it right instead of the code used. You spent a total of 220 at Wellness and 320 at Angel? I hope that's not true.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 11:29 #39748Senior Member

Posts: 217Your experience
Please message me after you clear your mailbox. I have some good news for you.
Originally Posted by Smyrnaguy1980
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 09:38 #39747Senior Member

Posts: 33Clear your inbox. I can DM details for No 1.
Originally Posted by Smyrnaguy1980
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






