Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23257

    Barkin Up The Wrong Tree

    Really can not see that happening at a Massage Envy. Corporate / franchise model and its very heavily managed, ME pays shit so they get a lot of newbie therapists and they know they'll be fired immediately if they cross the line. It's just not the place where the line would be crossed. I can't say its never happened ever, but you are barking up the wrong tree. You could try to get a girls digits if she's willing to see outside the spa but even that is grounds for firing.

    Would love to hear if someone has a different tale to tell though!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Very very unlikely, but has anyone gotten L1 at massage envy? I am not seeing AMP / emp during this covid outbreak and Pritzker probably will shut everything done soon but I still have my monthly membership for therapeutic at ME and think they keep things very clean. I've always thought it would be fun to get a little more than the massage there and sometimes get a hard on just from legit massage but I never tried for more because I don't want to piss off the two ladies I see there pretty consistently. I can travel around chicago so location is flexible. PM please for obvious reasons.

  2. #23256

    Legit massage with attractive 40 yr?

    Hello gentleman,

    Any tips on where one can get a legit massage with an attractive girl 40 yr? Extras are OK, but not needed.

    I typically go to sunkiss for this, but am looking for alternatives.

    Thanks in advance!

  3. #23255

    Relax

    I recently had two dreams both I was did half hr for .40 first time I meet Lucy younger maybe kid 20's seen her without a mask so she was cute playful. Thing not much in the ass and chest department but very spinner like. Mimi was busy with the big tatas massage was maybe a 5-6. L1 on the flip was good technique. 50 for damage. Then finally was able to see mini very very bubbly she's a bro big tatas. Massage was anything but some hard pushing plenty of roaming around CBJ settled for. 80. Wasn't rushed either time both took their time.

  4. #23254

    Star Hot Spa

    That place used to be a real estate / insurance office and they've done very little to make it spa-like. I stuck my head in one day, so to speak, to ask about pricing and wasn't very impressed with the setup or the women.

  5. #23253
    Quote Originally Posted by Satriani  [View Original Post]
    Went to Spa around 31st and Princeton put together hastily not really a parlor kind of more like somebody's apartment but not even as nice. Was in rm with curtain for wall but still felt private. Okay Mt did like her erasers she let me taste. Got half-hour for usual prices.
    Thanks for the info. Just to let others to this place is called Star Hot Spa.

  6. #23252

    Rose Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain1954  [View Original Post]
    They have major gps at this place don't waste your cash.
    Save your money. Massage was. Mediocre at best by a 50-60 yr older thin attendant (not so attractive) who was up selling from the moment I got in the door.

    Was not able to call because she doesn't answer phone. I was literally a walk. In.

    Best part of it was to see how cheap I could get out of there.

    For. . 4 for a 1/2 hr. With a xtra. 25 for L1 .

    Walked away kind of cringing at myself. There are better options unless I was just there at wrong time.

  7. #23251

    See my post 22937

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    I found a new place on the North side.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...-1981/34597250

    I would toft but lately I have been tight on my budget since I only have a part-time job now. Alot less fun time money.

    Also any one been here recently? I tried searching for it but didn't have any reviews here. Base on the price I am guessing this is a Korean place.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...icago-il-19304
    They have major gps at this place don't waste your cash.

  8. #23250

    Highly unlikely

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Very very unlikely, but has anyone gotten L1 at massage envy? I am not seeing AMP / emp during this covid outbreak and Pritzker probably will shut everything done soon but I still have my monthly membership for therapeutic at ME and think they keep things very clean. I've always thought it would be fun to get a little more than the massage there and sometimes get a hard on just from legit massage but I never tried for more because I don't want to piss off the two ladies I see there pretty consistently. I can travel around chicago so location is flexible. PM please for obvious reasons.
    My sister in law contracts at ME and she says they maintain a blacklist of people who try to get more from the therapists. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen though.

  9. #23249

    Massage envy

    Very very unlikely, but has anyone gotten L1 at massage envy? I am not seeing AMP / emp during this covid outbreak and Pritzker probably will shut everything done soon but I still have my monthly membership for therapeutic at ME and think they keep things very clean. I've always thought it would be fun to get a little more than the massage there and sometimes get a hard on just from legit massage but I never tried for more because I don't want to piss off the two ladies I see there pretty consistently. I can travel around chicago so location is flexible. PM please for obvious reasons.

  10. #23248

    Zeus addendum

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Rachel from Norwood?
    Salma is a nice MILF with humongous natural tatas. No FS, but nude CBJ. There is also a younger gal named Bianca. No info on her.

  11. #23247

    New Spa

    I found a new place on the North side.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...-1981/34597250

    I would toft but lately I have been tight on my budget since I only have a part-time job now. Alot less fun time money.

    Also any one been here recently? I tried searching for it but didn't have any reviews here. Base on the price I am guessing this is a Korean place.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...icago-il-19304

  12. #23246
    Went to Spa around 31st and Princeton put together hastily not really a parlor kind of more like somebody's apartment but not even as nice. Was in rm with curtain for wall but still felt private. Okay Mt did like her erasers she let me taste. Got half-hour for usual prices.

  13. #23245
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppUp  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/125609

    She's nice and intelligent over the phone and says she give an erotic massage. Whatever that means.

    Anyone partake? I may toftt. She's shy of 200 for an hour and with that body I can see why.
    I dunno. Those are photos of Eva Padlock https://www.instagram.com/evapadlock/?hl=en.

    So I bet you're not going to have that much fun.

  14. #23244

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonDe  [View Original Post]
    I've only been there once so I'm not an expert by any measure on the place, but based on what I read on here I went to see Raquel. She was only name I could confirm did BBBJ from my research, and didn't want to waste my time if she wasn't there. As others said she's a milfy Colombian w big fake tits. Paid. 6 for the massage which was nothing and then was quoted 150 for fully nude BBBJ. I believe she said 120 maybe for topless BBBJ. Anyway, she was into it and gave me a couple pops. She was insistent on me coming back, and I will based on poor experiences elsewhere, but I would also like to know if there is any other talent at Zeus who provides quality service.
    Is this the same Rachel from Norwood?

  15. #23243
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Can anyone help me out with Zeus?

    What can you expect? Any FS or or BJ? Prices? Quality of the staff?

    I stopped by and was curious but when asked to meet the staff, I was told they don't do that.

    Any insight would be helpful.

    Thanks.

    TJ.
    I've only been there once so I'm not an expert by any measure on the place, but based on what I read on here I went to see Raquel. She was only name I could confirm did BBBJ from my research, and didn't want to waste my time if she wasn't there. As others said she's a milfy Colombian w big fake tits. Paid. 6 for the massage which was nothing and then was quoted 150 for fully nude BBBJ. I believe she said 120 maybe for topless BBBJ. Anyway, she was into it and gave me a couple pops. She was insistent on me coming back, and I will based on poor experiences elsewhere, but I would also like to know if there is any other talent at Zeus who provides quality service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape