Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 589 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 639 689 1089 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8229

    Bbfs

    100% agree. Anytime I bring it up first it does not go well. But just start making out and rubbing her pussy and getting her wet and the vast majority of times she will just hop on in my experiences from SA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I don't know her and I don't know the poster, but personally I NEVER bring up BBFS until I'm with her and we are already making out and she's half naked and soaked. If you bring it up ahead of time you come across as one of those guys who seek it. That puts he girls guard up and even if she does it with other guys she won't do it with you.

    It works both ways. I've had girls here say "if you want bare it's an extra $x" without me bringing it up, and it's a turnoff. We both want to think we are making an exception for each other.

  2. #8228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    I don't know her and I don't know the poster, but personally I NEVER bring up BBFS until I'm with her and we are already making out and she's half naked and soaked. If you bring it up ahead of time you come across as one of those guys who seek it. That puts he girls guard up and even if she does it with other guys she won't do it with you.

    It works both ways. I've had girls here say "if you want bare it's an extra $x" without me bringing it up, and it's a turnoff. We both want to think we are making an exception for each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobe  [View Original Post]
    Was talking to her and decided to ask if BBFS was available based on the above review and ended up getting a long lecture on the dangers of unprotected sex so either this dude got special treatment, he was lying, or she's changed her policy in the years since. Anyway she wanted $300 for cfs which seemed like too much for an older, kinda chubby, black girl.

  3. #8227

    Lola Phelana

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/sen...3-1ac2c60803a7

    This girl contacted me. I think she is a pro. She wants 500 and will not negotiate and then blocked me.

  4. #8226

    MeeshBuzzz

    https://www.seeking.com/member/deb5d...c-d8e2d9ade9e3

    Met up with this one about a week ago. Texted for a few days prior, just small talk to get to know each other a bit. Very down to earth and easy to talk to. Met at a hotel and she stayed for about an hour and a half. 3 pops covered (my choice) BBBJ all for 150. She is good in bed and really enjoyed herself, likes it on the rough side and gets into it. Pictures are her though she is slightly larger in person. Attractive but not skinny. PM me if you want any other info.

  5. #8225
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasse1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-65cf0c2f134f

    Had a wonderful time with this island beauty. Absolute freak! Took her to dinner and then back to a private location and no allowance given. Everything uncovered. Spent the night. Great way to spend the morning.
    Was talking to her and decided to ask if BBFS was available based on the above review and ended up getting a long lecture on the dangers of unprotected sex so either this dude got special treatment, he was lying, or she's changed her policy in the years since. Anyway she wanted $300 for cfs which seemed like too much for an older, kinda chubby, black girl.

  6. #8224

    Any info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b7960...c-88b133cda635

    I've set something with her tomorrow and I'm wondering if she will show up. Any info before I make the drive from Lafayette? Somebody help!

  7. #8223

    Tevah

    Quote Originally Posted by IhBurmaa  [View Original Post]
    She's been around. She has videos on pornhub.com and worked as an escort. $200 BBBJ bbfscip. Don't let her stay overnight. She steals.
    Do you mind sharring her porhun link? Thanks.

  8. #8222
    https://www.seeking.com/member/aa30a...f-6051f8d5fa9a

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51b45...b-13e41fed9257

    These two want $500, didn't bother negotiating or asking about the menu.

  9. #8221

    I got not found

    Quote Originally Posted by Roctiggers  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Anyone can search this user on SA. Until yesterday I was able search her, but not able to find her today. I favorited her yesterday, so that I can send a message to her today. But, today I'm not able to find her. Either she deactivated her account or blocked me.

    Thank you.
    No luck for me.

  10. #8220

    Rose242488

    Hi,

    Anyone can search this user on SA. Until yesterday I was able search her, but not able to find her today. I favorited her yesterday, so that I can send a message to her today. But, today I'm not able to find her. Either she deactivated her account or blocked me.

    Thank you.

  11. #8219

    Sharing is carring

    Can you sahre her profile? I can't seem to find her anywhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by IhBurmaa  [View Original Post]
    She's been around. She has videos on pornhub.com and worked as an escort. $200 BBBJ bbfscip. Don't let her stay overnight. She steals.

  12. #8218
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobe  [View Original Post]
    I don't disagree, it's been real slim pickings out there lately.
    The hot ones be asking 500+. I found some average looking ones in the range of 300-400.

  13. #8217
    Quote Originally Posted by FightingFungus  [View Original Post]
    All of them look terrible!
    I don't disagree, it's been real slim pickings out there lately.

  14. #8216

    Tevah

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregu696  [View Original Post]
    Does any of you guys meet girl named Teva? Asian chick 21 years old now. She's no longer on sa but was there about yrlear mabe 2 years ago. Her number starts with 828. She's lives in chicago. Any info would be great. She just messaged me. Thanks.
    She's been around. She has videos on pornhub.com and worked as an escort. $200 BBBJ bbfscip. Don't let her stay overnight. She steals.

  15. #8215
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobe  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/49a7d...c-8647aba49ada

    This one wants $400 for BBFS which seems like a lot for someone near 50. She's gotten luke warm reviews on here so not sure I'll pursue unless I get desperate.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/007bf...8-687d2eda3956

    Wants $350 for cfs, says she can bring a friend for another $350. Little to old and heavy for me maybe for $250 I'd think about it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/56c66...a-3991e3f07ec7

    Wants $500, didn't even bother negotiating or seeing what was on the menu. I've got a thing for alt-looking girls but I'm not crazy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6b61a...e-508364293804

    Asked for $800 per month and I figured if I saw her 3-4 times a month it'd work out to an acceptable price point. Told her the allowance would start after we were intimate and she ended it right then and there. Don't waste your time.
    All of them look terrible!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape