Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12379
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    This forum has odd dynamics for the dollar sign. They disappear sometimes due to the format, especially next to a dot. Better to just use old fashioned numbers.
    Hmm. I don't ever remember having issues with syntax: $150 half hr, $200 hr, $250 hr, $300 hr, $400 2hrs. Seems pretty simple.

  2. #12378
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy357  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...o-toe/34740511

    550 for the hour? Good luck with that!
    Yep there are some crazy ones out there.

  3. #12377

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrequentPoon  [View Original Post]
    What language does Monse speak?
    Thanks for the response and getting back.

  4. #12376

    Preg at reasonable donation?

    Anyone know of a preg provider that's offering this thread's services at a reasonable price $$ - $$$ ? Dolce's pricing is way too out there, and sarababy ain't showing yet.

  5. #12375
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Ain't no pussy worth that. With so many other beautiful ladies that don't look like whales, why enable such outrageous prices?
    Well stated! Too many women available for much, much less.

  6. #12374
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I swear I put 4 $ there for Monse. $$ would be a steal.
    This forum has odd dynamics for the dollar sign. They disappear sometimes due to the format, especially next to a dot. Better to just use old fashioned numbers.

  7. #12373
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Ain't no pussy worth that. With so many other beautiful ladies that don't look like whales, why enable such outrageous prices?
    LOL well people are since she is asking that price. It's crazy if you ask me LOL.

  8. #12372
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about Monse, I inquired and she quoted me $$$ for HHR and wanted $$$$$ for a hr.
    Oh hayulll naw, son.

  9. #12371

    Ain't no

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about Monse, I inquired and she quoted me $$$ for HHR and wanted $$$$$ for a hr.
    Ain't no pussy worth that. With so many other beautiful ladies that don't look like whales, why enable such outrageous prices?

  10. #12370

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    $$ for the hour is high?
    If you are talking about Monse, I inquired and she quoted me $$$ for HHR and wanted $$$$$ for a hr.

  11. #12369
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    $$ HR she quoted, I'd much rather see Dulce Colombiana, even with her raised donations.
    $$ for the hour is high?

  12. #12368
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mikki again recently. She's still great, and is also a wonderful bang for your buck. I was screened way back, using TNA, and have since been on her good boy list. BBFSCIP on first meeting, can DATY if you like, but no DFK permitted.

    Monse quoted way too high for an hour, regardless of all open holes. For the $$ HR she quoted, I'd much rather see Dulce Colombiana, even with her raised donations. DC's scheduling is a crapshoot, though. I'm not a bargain bin hunter, but you can have much better looking, younger, open minded dates for Monse's quoted pricing. Take that with a grain of salt.
    If you got BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFSCIP all for $200 an hour, that's an excellent rate! Did you get all that? (Lack of DFK is fine).

  13. #12367
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Typo

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mikki again recently. She's still great, and is also a wonderful bang for your buck. I was screened way back, using TNA, and have since been on her good boy list. BBFSCIP on first meeting, can DATY if you like, but no DFK permitted.

    Monse quoted way too high for an hour, regardless of all open holes. For the $$ HR she quoted, I'd much rather see Dulce Colombiana, even with her raised donations. DC's scheduling is a crapshoot, though. I'm not a bargain bin hunter, but you can have much better looking, younger, open minded dates for Monse's quoted pricing. Take that with a grain of salt.
    I swear I put 4 $ there for Monse. $$ would be a steal.

  14. #12366
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Mikki Is Still Good

    Saw Mikki again recently. She's still great, and is also a wonderful bang for your buck. I was screened way back, using TNA, and have since been on her good boy list. BBFSCIP on first meeting, can DATY if you like, but no DFK permitted.

    Monse quoted way too high for an hour, regardless of all open holes. For the $$ HR she quoted, I'd much rather see Dulce Colombiana, even with her raised donations. DC's scheduling is a crapshoot, though. I'm not a bargain bin hunter, but you can have much better looking, younger, open minded dates for Monse's quoted pricing. Take that with a grain of salt.

  15. #12365

    What language?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    I asked if I could just send her a pm there and she didn't respond.
    What language does Monse speak?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape