Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 913 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 413 813 863 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 963 1013 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4741

    Mart0478 Scam

    https://www.seeking.com/member/23d0b...9-8e991a4981cc

    Messaged her after she favorited me. Pretty much knew what to expect given her one day on the site. It's pretty predictable; but this is what I got in return (clear cut and paste, complete with perfect grammar) seconds after I messaged.

    "I'll be so straightforward with you, for my allowance I start with 500 per meet but you will have to send upfront of 100 via my cashapp as a sincerity fee just to show you not a time waster and you for real! Sorry but I have come across few men who are not really serious about there words. Also it will be sent to my personal cash app and through that, you can always it's really me and having no negative intentions to hurt you nor ghost you.".

  2. #4740

    BabyGirlJassy96

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d07f2...a-09394b846f01

    Has anyone seen this girl. She seems like a pro or porn start. Her pics are there https://twitter.com/namasalope.

    Or is someone using her pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me for a meet a few days ago, but I was busy. That's a hot twitter page, but I'm not driving to Gainsville to find out. I think BS. French Twitter and she's in Gainsville, VA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    The chic on that twitter account is nasty af.
    This isn't her first account. She messaged me on her old account (don't remember the screen name) and then blocked me when I didn't respond. Same pics, she actually looks either high or angry which is why I never responded, and gives off the "everyone owes me" look.

  3. #4739
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me for a meet a few days ago, but I was busy. That's a hot twitter page, but I'm not driving to Gainsville to find out. I think BS. French Twitter and she's in Gainsville, VA
    The chic on that twitter account is nasty af.

  4. #4738

    Working on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d07f2...a-09394b846f01

    Has anyone seen this girl. She seems like a pro or porn start. Her pics are there https://twitter.com/namasalope.

    Or is someone using her pics.
    She messaged me for a meet a few days ago, but I was busy. That's a hot twitter page, but I'm not driving to Gainsville to find out. I think BS. French Twitter and she's in Gainsville, VA.

  5. #4737

    NorthEastFinest

    Offered me her and a friend, I declined the friend and as usual lately she doesn't want to give me an amount, but whatever number I come up with will be too low (LOL, negotiations). I tell her 200 and she replies too low, but she will accept but no sex. I politely decline and wish her luck. Never asked what her true number would be, but hood girls with no vehicle are low priority for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/df0c6...5-8b853dab59a9

    If interested.

  6. #4736

    Advice regarding west coast sugar babies

    I am visiting SFO, Oakland area around December time. I tried to look up CA forums, but don't see any forums like ours here on SA sugar babies? Any help is most appreciated. Mah.

    Be I am missing something?

  7. #4735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Is this her? Or number that ends with 9? This is another profile but I recall chatting with her and making plans, but once I found her pic online. Onlyfans, cam site and pornhub. I stopped. But if it's her. https://twitter.com/emerson_cane.
    What location did she give you? She msged me and said Georgetown, so I picked a place near Georgetown and waiting to see what excuse she gives. LOL.

  8. #4734

    BabyGirlJassy96

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d07f2...a-09394b846f01

    Has anyone seen this girl. She seems like a pro or porn start. Her pics are there https://twitter.com/namasalope.

    Or is someone using her pics.

  9. #4733
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTim123  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has ever crossed paths in person with Jules? Did the usual searches but didn't find anything other than someone else asking a while back with the same question. .

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1e56e...7-f099feabc698
    Had a short convo with her back in May, but never did respond about a meet up.

  10. #4732

    Violent Ribber Back with yet again a new profile

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b8db...f-b7074ec10a66

    At least she is using the same pics (assume they are real?) so we can spot her. Scary for anyone not on this forum.

  11. #4731

    JulesofallTrades. Anyone met her?

    Curious if anyone has ever crossed paths in person with Jules? Did the usual searches but didn't find anything other than someone else asking a while back with the same question. .

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1e56e...7-f099feabc698

    She seems chill and cool in her attitude, and willing to meet this week she says, but who really knows these days, so figured its worth asking around before trying to rendezvous. Asking 400 ppm for several hours of fun with few restrictions, which seems reasonable, claims to be more submissive. Would love to know if she's the real deal if anyone knows.

  12. #4730

    Weirdo, but YMMV

    This is the 2nd time I've had one text a good game and turn out to be a dud. I'm not sure if they are a little mental or just seeking attention, but this one chats me up for 3 weeks. I wasn't really interested due to logistics (not in my usual hotel area and she doesn't drive) and she sent me some sexy photos, I gave her a shot and invested in an Uber for her. Once arrived, she has zero personality and pretty much just sits there and giggles. No sex appeal and it's like pulling teeth, getting to the business part of it. I will not be repeating but feel free to try your luck.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aabe8...3-818cb000b831

  13. #4729

    Helin

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPix  [View Original Post]
    Texted this one for the past 24 hours and ready to hit the FC this afternoon. Then got the dreaded, "Hey, can I ask you a favor?" text. FMTT. Wanted 30 bucks. I responded I was going to give her much more than that this afternoon when we'd meet. Crickets. Ya win some, lose some in the bowl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/12af4...7-e131b16e4409
    Is this her? Or number that ends with 9? This is another profile but I recall chatting with her and making plans, but once I found her pic online. Onlyfans, cam site and pornhub. I stopped. But if it's her. https://twitter.com/emerson_cane.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c9c39ddce18cadfe61c51ae4a9f3d8f450e75752-1.jpg‎   9d7c8bedb6e362b388f0eb28a995b00ec482e486-1.jpg‎  

  14. #4728

    Cougar4 uu. Selling videos only

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4fb48...7-5afc9fe1f31e

    Talks a good game on the site and moves to text to discuss meeting. But then says she only meets with people once they've purchased a video from her for $50. No thanks.

  15. #4727

    KimD

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPix  [View Original Post]
    Texted this one for the past 24 hours and ready to hit the FC this afternoon. Then got the dreaded, "Hey, can I ask you a favor?" text. FMTT. Wanted 30 bucks. I responded I was going to give her much more than that this afternoon when we'd meet. Crickets. Ya win some, lose some in the bowl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/12af4...7-e131b16e4409
    Yep, that's how it goes sometimes. I just had a similar experience with this one:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/10b02...0-7cf08ae6f1f0

    Texting, all going well (some minor yellow flags popped up during text but no deal breakers) then comes the request to get her an apple gift card before we meet. Told her I would be happy to do those things once we met and decided on an arrangement, been crickets since then. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape