Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 911 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 411 811 861 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 961 1011 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4744

    Mart0478 Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/23d0b...9-8e991a4981cc

    Messaged her after she favorited me. Pretty much knew what to expect given her one day on the site. It's pretty predictable; but this is what I got in return (clear cut and paste, complete with perfect grammar) seconds after I messaged.

    "I'll be so straightforward with you, for my allowance I start with 500 per meet but you will have to send upfront of 100 via my cashapp as a sincerity fee just to show you not a time waster and you for real! Sorry but I have come across few men who are not really serious about there words. Also it will be sent to my personal cash app and through that, you can always it's really me and having no negative intentions to hurt you nor ghost you.".
    Same for me. I messaged back something along the lines of "I'm not playing your game. I've been a SD for 5 years and have never given a monetary gift just for the pleasure of seeing someone. I think you have it the wrong way around. ".

    In minutes the profile AND conversation were gone. It was probably removed for the blatant request for funds but I wonder if it was SA trying to do some entrapment.

  2. #4743

    Dejected

    Feeling a bit down tonight. All initial signs for this sugar baby were promising. Great convo, shy but revealing enough pics to peak my interest, lived close to me, etc. But, I had a feeling she was a semi-pro. We went back and forth about an allowance but she kept speaking in terms of how many hours we would be together. Sure enough, it turns out she's an escort. I don't have a problem with that but she insisted on viewing the arrangement through that lens. What's the difference I asked her. "More intimacy" apparently. Yeah, sure.

    Has anyone ever successfully sugar dated an escort that didn't insist on their hourly rates as compensation? I feel like someone out there might want the near-normalcy of a sugar arrangement plus the money instead of a pure fuck for cash settlement. Maybe I'm an idiot though.

  3. #4742

    Theoneforyou000

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b3533...e-4d825a06aa0f

    For those interested, she goes to text quick, send pics and will take 400 PPM. She asks that you get a room. I can't put my finger on it, but something wasn't right for me so I bailed but if someone wants to take a chance it could be worth it, or it might be a disaster. LOL I try to stay away from meetings I'm not at least feeling 70/30 odds of a good outcome, and I was 50/50 with her, at best.

  4. #4741

    Mart0478 Scam

    https://www.seeking.com/member/23d0b...9-8e991a4981cc

    Messaged her after she favorited me. Pretty much knew what to expect given her one day on the site. It's pretty predictable; but this is what I got in return (clear cut and paste, complete with perfect grammar) seconds after I messaged.

    "I'll be so straightforward with you, for my allowance I start with 500 per meet but you will have to send upfront of 100 via my cashapp as a sincerity fee just to show you not a time waster and you for real! Sorry but I have come across few men who are not really serious about there words. Also it will be sent to my personal cash app and through that, you can always it's really me and having no negative intentions to hurt you nor ghost you.".

  5. #4740

    BabyGirlJassy96

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d07f2...a-09394b846f01

    Has anyone seen this girl. She seems like a pro or porn start. Her pics are there https://twitter.com/namasalope.

    Or is someone using her pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me for a meet a few days ago, but I was busy. That's a hot twitter page, but I'm not driving to Gainsville to find out. I think BS. French Twitter and she's in Gainsville, VA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    The chic on that twitter account is nasty af.
    This isn't her first account. She messaged me on her old account (don't remember the screen name) and then blocked me when I didn't respond. Same pics, she actually looks either high or angry which is why I never responded, and gives off the "everyone owes me" look.

  6. #4739
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me for a meet a few days ago, but I was busy. That's a hot twitter page, but I'm not driving to Gainsville to find out. I think BS. French Twitter and she's in Gainsville, VA
    The chic on that twitter account is nasty af.

  7. #4738

    Working on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d07f2...a-09394b846f01

    Has anyone seen this girl. She seems like a pro or porn start. Her pics are there https://twitter.com/namasalope.

    Or is someone using her pics.
    She messaged me for a meet a few days ago, but I was busy. That's a hot twitter page, but I'm not driving to Gainsville to find out. I think BS. French Twitter and she's in Gainsville, VA.

  8. #4737

    NorthEastFinest

    Offered me her and a friend, I declined the friend and as usual lately she doesn't want to give me an amount, but whatever number I come up with will be too low (LOL, negotiations). I tell her 200 and she replies too low, but she will accept but no sex. I politely decline and wish her luck. Never asked what her true number would be, but hood girls with no vehicle are low priority for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/df0c6...5-8b853dab59a9

    If interested.

  9. #4736

    Advice regarding west coast sugar babies

    I am visiting SFO, Oakland area around December time. I tried to look up CA forums, but don't see any forums like ours here on SA sugar babies? Any help is most appreciated. Mah.

    Be I am missing something?

  10. #4735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Is this her? Or number that ends with 9? This is another profile but I recall chatting with her and making plans, but once I found her pic online. Onlyfans, cam site and pornhub. I stopped. But if it's her. https://twitter.com/emerson_cane.
    What location did she give you? She msged me and said Georgetown, so I picked a place near Georgetown and waiting to see what excuse she gives. LOL.

  11. #4734

    BabyGirlJassy96

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d07f2...a-09394b846f01

    Has anyone seen this girl. She seems like a pro or porn start. Her pics are there https://twitter.com/namasalope.

    Or is someone using her pics.

  12. #4733
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTim123  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has ever crossed paths in person with Jules? Did the usual searches but didn't find anything other than someone else asking a while back with the same question. .

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1e56e...7-f099feabc698
    Had a short convo with her back in May, but never did respond about a meet up.

  13. #4732

    Violent Ribber Back with yet again a new profile

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b8db...f-b7074ec10a66

    At least she is using the same pics (assume they are real?) so we can spot her. Scary for anyone not on this forum.

  14. #4731

    JulesofallTrades. Anyone met her?

    Curious if anyone has ever crossed paths in person with Jules? Did the usual searches but didn't find anything other than someone else asking a while back with the same question. .

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1e56e...7-f099feabc698

    She seems chill and cool in her attitude, and willing to meet this week she says, but who really knows these days, so figured its worth asking around before trying to rendezvous. Asking 400 ppm for several hours of fun with few restrictions, which seems reasonable, claims to be more submissive. Would love to know if she's the real deal if anyone knows.

  15. #4730

    Weirdo, but YMMV

    This is the 2nd time I've had one text a good game and turn out to be a dud. I'm not sure if they are a little mental or just seeking attention, but this one chats me up for 3 weeks. I wasn't really interested due to logistics (not in my usual hotel area and she doesn't drive) and she sent me some sexy photos, I gave her a shot and invested in an Uber for her. Once arrived, she has zero personality and pretty much just sits there and giggles. No sex appeal and it's like pulling teeth, getting to the business part of it. I will not be repeating but feel free to try your luck.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aabe8...3-818cb000b831

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape