Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Just one click away
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13477
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinL  [View Original Post]
    I had gotten word that Coco was a big tittied asian who would do FS. I'm not down with FS but I am with large breasted asian girls.

    She is tall. Probably 5 7. Looks. Dunno since she had a mask the whole time. But her body is not bad. Her tits were large. But they were in a dress that she wouldn't remove for less than $80. Haha no thanks. It's not that tempting.

    She didn't tease at all. And she didn't allow hands to roam. Apparently she works at another massage parlor so that tells me some of you bastards have been keeping this gem to yourself. I always share intel and so I hope she gets swarmed and made forum famous. LOL Not because she offers such great service. She doesn't. But because I don't want these selfish Joes thinking she's their secret. F you greedy bastards. All love jk.

    But she does have nice large tits. Didn't see them in the flesh but she let me feel them while she did the HJ for 50.

    Good luck. Queen Spa in La Mesa by the Subway.
    Nothing against you not preferring FS, but Leah at Know Knots has a nice rack, provides amazing covered service and must work on her Kegel muscles as it is a tight box. She actually guided my hands to squeeze them while I was pounding away which made it hotter. I love women that know what they want and give directions on how to make their experience just as enjoyable. So yes, share you greedy bastards 😊.

  2. #13476

    Coco at Diamond in La Mesa, could be same? Anyone? Buehler?

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinL  [View Original Post]
    I had gotten word that Coco was a big tittied asian who would do FS. I'm not down with FS but I am with large breasted asian girls.

    She is tall. Probably 5 7. Looks. Dunno since she had a mask the whole time. But her body is not bad. Her tits were large. But they were in a dress that she wouldn't remove for less than $80. Haha no thanks. It's not that tempting.

    She didn't tease at all. And she didn't allow hands to roam. Apparently she works at another massage parlor so that tells me some of you bastards have been keeping this gem to yourself. I always share intel and so I hope she gets swarmed and made forum famous. LOL Not because she offers such great service. She doesn't. But because I don't want these selfish Joes thinking she's their secret. F you greedy bastards. All love jk.

    But she does have nice large tits. Didn't see them in the flesh but she let me feel them while she did the HJ for 50.

    Good luck. Queen Spa in La Mesa by the Subway.
    On RM I see a Coco review from a couple of weeks ago at Diamond. La Mesa seems to be the bigger value Spa area right now. Going to have to make that trip soon. Been thinking about Leisure in KM bc its closer, but not now, haha. There is just so many times I can see Anna at Z's before it gets routine.

  3. #13475

    Queen Spa (Coco)

    I had gotten word that Coco was a big tittied asian who would do FS. I'm not down with FS but I am with large breasted asian girls.

    She is tall. Probably 5 7. Looks. Dunno since she had a mask the whole time. But her body is not bad. Her tits were large. But they were in a dress that she wouldn't remove for less than $80. Haha no thanks. It's not that tempting.

    She didn't tease at all. And she didn't allow hands to roam. Apparently she works at another massage parlor so that tells me some of you bastards have been keeping this gem to yourself. I always share intel and so I hope she gets swarmed and made forum famous. LOL Not because she offers such great service. She doesn't. But because I don't want these selfish Joes thinking she's their secret. F you greedy bastards. All love jk.

    But she does have nice large tits. Didn't see them in the flesh but she let me feel them while she did the HJ for 50.

    Good luck. Queen Spa in La Mesa by the Subway.

  4. #13474

    East County Spa and Santee

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrDj  [View Original Post]
    Flipped a coin to decide if I should go visit Eva at Diamond or try one of these East county spots. Never ventured out there so was intrigued by the reviews. The coin (Siri) told me to go out East. So I went to East County Massage. I'm thinking it's the same provider. Fit the description but I would say she's older. Name was Carol. Her massage was kinda all over the place and kept avoiding exposing the goods the entire time. Not good. Massage was ok at best. She seemed to try but it ended up being strictly legit. Only the 3rd time ever I struck out. Been to many places and I don't think I give off an LE vibe LOL. One thing I liked was the heated table and the oil was a lot hotter than normal. Felt good being a bit chilly outside. Not a good first impression on East county. Anyone know a good HE spot I need to try? Love me some Eva but I like to try new places.
    That's a shame. It could be the same provider, but possibly a different one. I've seen 2 different girls there previously. Did you give her any kind of signal you wanted more than a legit massage? The first couple times I went there I got nowhere, so maybe it's a case of hit & miss.

    I went to several AMPs in Santee and have this to report.

    Neverland Massage--Stopped by and they look the same as when they first opened, with curtains separating the massage areas. Asked for 30 minutes but mamasan said they were busy and to either wait or come back in 30 minutes. Bailed.

    Hello Massage--Asked for 30 minutes and the giveaway that it was going to be legit was it was only $30. The provider was called out to take my money and her outfit also made it seem legit, a polo shirt with the store logo and sweat pants. Before taking my money she also said for the 30 minutes it would be "back and neck only". That clinched it, little Mikey was going to keep on sleeping. Massage was very good though. She got out a couple kinks I didn't know I had (and added a few).

    F&H Massage--Across from Hello Massage. Asked for 30 minutes, paid $40. Provider was your average 40-ish Chinese mom, nothing that stood out. I gave the standard signal, she giggled. She did a little teasing before the flip. On the flip she saw little Mikey fully awake and said, "OH!" No negotiation and she got to work. Would not get bare and only allowed OTC touchingShe knew what she was doing on the HJ, though, so I popped quickly.

  5. #13473

    Are these Chinese Herbal palace and MRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolf  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say, no, they're not real pics.

    A. Some of the pics looks familiar, though Googling them didn't yield results (maybe because of shrinking and cropping).

    B. On the link, one of the pics is of Japanese porn star Karen Aoki.
    Just wondering if these are the spas being advertised, they offer hr long sessions now?

  6. #13472

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrDj  [View Original Post]
    I actually went yesterday and didn't make an appointment with Eva to see who I would draw and got Amber. Fairly attractive for her age and had a nice rack. Unfortunately didn't pull them out for me first visit. But her massage was awesome. Probably one of the best CMT style massages except not as much teasing as Eva that I like. She really worked the knots out of my back. HE was great too. Took her time and took good direction. Definitely will be a repeat with her. Totally agree about MBC. Those girls push for too much tip. Yes Diamond still has lower rates than most places and never get asked about tips.
    Yeah, Eva definitely does lots of teasing and "oh baby" to get you in the mood.

    The other girls will do a thorough massage, then light teasing before the flip. Yes, Amber has a great rack and better than most I've seen in awhile at a traditional HJ AMP. She's definitely the youngest there, in her 30's. YoYo also has a pretty face for her age, and is probably in her early 40's.

  7. #13471
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyO  [View Original Post]
    Went to mrc for the first time, with cayla. Very pretty and nice body. She is skinny but does have a slight belly but it wasnt a turn off. Grabbed her ass as soon as she started massaging near my head. Nice little sensual massage that continued on the flip, with a Russian slide. CBJ was probably the best I have had. Started with cg, into standing with her in my arms in front if mirror. Then standing mish, then standing doggy and blew into bag. Probably was in and out in 20 mins but I didn't have a lot of time to spare so I wasnt complaining. Good experience but probably want to try someone new next time.
    Whats the damage?

  8. #13470

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Eva at Diamond Spa definitely gives the best massage there. But if you like this place I also recommend trying Cathy, YoYo, and Amber as well. There are also May and CoCo that I haven't tried. Both are thin / slender and older than Amber, YoYo and Cathy. They are all very friendly and accommodating. This is my go to AMP spot now because the rate is only $45/ hour and the ladies there treat me right. They aren't as beautiful or young as the ladies at MBC or Sakura Massage on Convoy, but the massage and service has been great. Also, the girls there has never asked for a certain amount of tips before the ending, which I like.
    I actually went yesterday and didn't make an appointment with Eva to see who I would draw and got Amber. Fairly attractive for her age and had a nice rack. Unfortunately didn't pull them out for me first visit. But her massage was awesome. Probably one of the best CMT style massages except not as much teasing as Eva that I like. She really worked the knots out of my back. HE was great too. Took her time and took good direction. Definitely will be a repeat with her. Totally agree about MBC. Those girls push for too much tip. Yes Diamond still has lower rates than most places and never get asked about tips.

  9. #13469
    Sorry, what's mrc? Been looking for it and no luck yet. Also does Cayla advertise anywhere? Wondering if she has a profile online.

  10. #13468
    Quote Originally Posted by Covid2020  [View Original Post]
    Are these real pics of them? Though would help peeps looking for this info.

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...1/9767423.html
    I haven't been, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say, no, they're not real pics.

    A. Some of the pics looks familiar, though Googling them didn't yield results (maybe because of shrinking and cropping).

    B. On the link, one of the pics is of Japanese porn star Karen Aoki.

  11. #13467

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoaMilked  [View Original Post]
    I agree, saw Sophia a week ago. Almost slipped the cover off and creamed her. Next time.
    Sophia will get the job done easily, but I just didn't care for her on a personal level. It was late when I saw her and think she was the only one working and that it may have been a busy day, but she was too mechanical for my taste, and she just seemed moody.

    I know others have reported a great time w / her, and she does have a great rack and a big ol' booty, so there is that. If you want a curvy Latina, she fits that bill to a T.

  12. #13466
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrDj  [View Original Post]
    Flipped a coin to decide if I should go visit Eva at Diamond or try one of these East county spots. Never ventured out there so was intrigued by the reviews. The coin (Siri) told me to go out East. So I went to East County Massage. I'm thinking it's the same provider. Fit the description but I would say she's older. Name was Carol. Her massage was kinda all over the place and kept avoiding exposing the goods the entire time. Not good. Massage was ok at best. She seemed to try but it ended up being strictly legit. Only the 3rd time ever I struck out. Been to many places and I don't think I give off an LE vibe LOL. One thing I liked was the heated table and the oil was a lot hotter than normal. Felt good being a bit chilly outside. Not a good first impression on East county. Anyone know a good HE spot I need to try? Love me some Eva but I like to try new places.
    Eva at Diamond Spa definitely gives the best massage there. But if you like this place I also recommend trying Cathy, YoYo, and Amber as well. There are also May and CoCo that I haven't tried. Both are thin / slender and older than Amber, YoYo and Cathy. They are all very friendly and accommodating. This is my go to AMP spot now because the rate is only $45/ hour and the ladies there treat me right. They aren't as beautiful or young as the ladies at MBC or Sakura Massage on Convoy, but the massage and service has been great. Also, the girls there has never asked for a certain amount of tips before the ending, which I like.

  13. #13465
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Covid2020  [View Original Post]
    Are these real pics of them? Though would help peeps looking for this info.

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...1/9767423.html
    I do think these photos may be the actual girls, but the amount of Photoshop used really takes the images beyond the realm of reality. The actual girls are very real and look a lot more like what you would find in some of the more attractive Asian porn you'll find online.

    Of your photo collection, Cayla and Vicky really stood out in person.

  14. #13464

    Mrc

    Went to mrc for the first time, with cayla. Very pretty and nice body. She is skinny but does have a slight belly but it wasnt a turn off. Grabbed her ass as soon as she started massaging near my head. Nice little sensual massage that continued on the flip, with a Russian slide. CBJ was probably the best I have had. Started with cg, into standing with her in my arms in front if mirror. Then standing mish, then standing doggy and blew into bag. Probably was in and out in 20 mins but I didn't have a lot of time to spare so I wasnt complaining. Good experience but probably want to try someone new next time.

  15. #13463

    Lusk ladies?

    Are these real pics of them? Though would help peeps looking for this info.

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...1/9767423.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fa2740813cdc5137303960719795b25a.jpg‎   1b8f9a2491d325d9a161f50f646c6aac.jpeg‎   6650841c0ebb32c7cd8a29b9b26ea55e.jpeg‎   fb3c03de5243d2575a98a3c9a11fdc29.jpeg‎   02d3c4ee13caff3f9c84d37fb9c6b933.jpeg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape