Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 17049
-
11-14-20 16:06 #8229Senior Member

Posts: 64Bbfs
100% agree. Anytime I bring it up first it does not go well. But just start making out and rubbing her pussy and getting her wet and the vast majority of times she will just hop on in my experiences from SA.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 15:06 #8228Senior Member

Posts: 1445I don't know her and I don't know the poster, but personally I NEVER bring up BBFS until I'm with her and we are already making out and she's half naked and soaked. If you bring it up ahead of time you come across as one of those guys who seek it. That puts he girls guard up and even if she does it with other guys she won't do it with you.
It works both ways. I've had girls here say "if you want bare it's an extra $x" without me bringing it up, and it's a turnoff. We both want to think we are making an exception for each other.
Originally Posted by Agoraphobe
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 10:11 #8227Senior Member

Posts: 165Lola Phelana
https://www.seeking.com/messages/sen...3-1ac2c60803a7
This girl contacted me. I think she is a pro. She wants 500 and will not negotiate and then blocked me.
-
11-14-20 00:01 #8226Regular Member

Posts: 23MeeshBuzzz
https://www.seeking.com/member/deb5d...c-d8e2d9ade9e3
Met up with this one about a week ago. Texted for a few days prior, just small talk to get to know each other a bit. Very down to earth and easy to talk to. Met at a hotel and she stayed for about an hour and a half. 3 pops covered (my choice) BBBJ all for 150. She is good in bed and really enjoyed herself, likes it on the rough side and gets into it. Pictures are her though she is slightly larger in person. Attractive but not skinny. PM me if you want any other info.
-
11-13-20 20:46 #8225Senior Member

Posts: 86Was talking to her and decided to ask if BBFS was available based on the above review and ended up getting a long lecture on the dangers of unprotected sex so either this dude got special treatment, he was lying, or she's changed her policy in the years since. Anyway she wanted $300 for cfs which seemed like too much for an older, kinda chubby, black girl.
Originally Posted by Jasse1
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 13:05 #8224Senior Member

Posts: 140Any info?
https://www.seeking.com/member/b7960...c-88b133cda635
I've set something with her tomorrow and I'm wondering if she will show up. Any info before I make the drive from Lafayette? Somebody help!
-
11-12-20 23:27 #8223Senior Member

Posts: 97Tevah
Do you mind sharring her porhun link? Thanks.
Originally Posted by IhBurmaa
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 22:41 #8222Senior Member

Posts: 86https://www.seeking.com/member/aa30a...f-6051f8d5fa9a
https://www.seeking.com/member/51b45...b-13e41fed9257
These two want $500, didn't bother negotiating or asking about the menu.
-
11-12-20 18:54 #8221Regular Member

Posts: 22I got not found
No luck for me.
Originally Posted by Roctiggers
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 18:19 #8220Senior Member

Posts: 69Rose242488
Hi,
Anyone can search this user on SA. Until yesterday I was able search her, but not able to find her today. I favorited her yesterday, so that I can send a message to her today. But, today I'm not able to find her. Either she deactivated her account or blocked me.
Thank you.
-
11-12-20 16:11 #8219Senior Member

Posts: 117Sharing is carring
Can you sahre her profile? I can't seem to find her anywhere.
Originally Posted by IhBurmaa
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 15:58 #8218Senior Member

Posts: 507The hot ones be asking 500+. I found some average looking ones in the range of 300-400.
Originally Posted by Agoraphobe
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 15:05 #8217Senior Member

Posts: 86I don't disagree, it's been real slim pickings out there lately.
Originally Posted by FightingFungus
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 08:13 #8216Senior Member

Posts: 42Tevah
She's been around. She has videos on pornhub.com and worked as an escort. $200 BBBJ bbfscip. Don't let her stay overnight. She steals.
Originally Posted by Gregu696
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 01:22 #8215Banned Member

Posts: 287All of them look terrible!
Originally Posted by Agoraphobe
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




