Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 12746
-
11-12-20 12:06 #7691Senior Member

Posts: 302Kendall Brooks
Thank you for the info!
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 11:52 #7690Senior Member

Posts: 884If you plan to see contact her early, she didn't respond till the next day for me.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 11:42 #7689Senior Member

Posts: 1668She's real
I have seen her once. Her pictures are old at best. She is an attractive older gal still.
She did BBBJCIM qv for me.
At that time she was by the fl mall.
Stay safe and have fun.
Originally Posted by TheRock20
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 11:32 #7688Senior Member

Posts: 1030What Grain said is absolutely true. One of the best spinners you will ever meet.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 11:31 #7687Senior Member

Posts: 302Kendall Brooks
I reached out to Kendall Brooks this morning asking her if she was available. She said yes she was. I then asked her where she is in downtown. She then tells me where she is and tells me she will text me back in 10 minutes. Crickets after that for couple hours. Has anyone seen her? Does look nice to keep trying to see her? Thank you.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/55914100/
-
11-12-20 11:26 #7686Senior Member

Posts: 87Should be hot. That's Natalie Monroe.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/search?q=natalie+monroe&prmd=vin&sxsrf=ALeKk03 A1 qgK2 gPxsdc9 wonv8 fMk0_niBw:1605198208593&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2 ahUKEwjihpGotf3 sAhVSq1 kKHTITBDIQ_AUoAnoECAsQAg&biw=412&bih=810.
-
11-12-20 09:55 #7685Senior Member

Posts: 1668Alexlynn
Yes, that was the point of my post. She was in the army, like I was.
Originally Posted by Racerx74
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 08:38 #7684Senior Member

Posts: 1837Mia aka MiaMia
That's Spinner MILF Mia aka MiaMia, she has been reviewed dozens and dozens of times on the forum, there are several pics in the Forum as well. Use miamia to search her in the Forum because 3 letter words won't search. There are even more reviews under just Mia, but they won't come up in the search.
She can take a pounding, loves sex, loves kissing, loves BBBJ, loves DATY, loves anal. She has several regulars, including myself and in my book is a energetic as JoyToy. She actually looks better in person than many of her pics and her body is a solid 9 when ranking a spinner's body type. She can carry on a conversation and blow your socks off in the bed. I don't know her current asking rates, I get the same rate we initially agreed to on my visits, which is a hell of a value for me. It's good to be with locked in rates!
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 20:38 #7683Senior Member

Posts: 681Any intel on this one?
Has anyone partaken? That's some set up she's got on the bed. Can imagine the poundings LOL.
Thanks if anything.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/818369085521
-
11-11-20 20:20 #7682Senior Member

Posts: 305Any info on Chrissy
Any intel on this lady. Her pictures look awesome.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2139360
-
11-11-20 13:36 #7681Senior Member

Posts: 87Great communication!
Just got back from visiting her. Communications were very good and immediate! I has visited her a year ago, and she still had same number and remembered me.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
I enter clean apartment and meet her in the bedroom. She is wearing black negligee with black sleeves covering her arms. She has as nice of figure as I remember.
Her head game is one of the best. She used her tongue in ways that were very skilled. She took my hand and put It on the back of her head. When done she brought a warm wash cloth. The price was. 75 $. I gave her $ and thanked her for her service to this great nation. I am definitely saving the number and will not wait another year to see her. I highly encourage you to see her, you will not be disappointed!
-
11-11-20 12:26 #7680Senior Member

Posts: 472This isn't a recommendation, but you can get Karrey's number from her ad. Google 'escort bunny / Karrey'. You can also try #666 and see if that works.
Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 09:51 #7679Senior Member

Posts: 198Alex lynn vet
I'm pretty sure Alex Lynn is a Vet too!
Originally Posted by MiMan001
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 09:36 #7678Senior Member

Posts: 69AlexLynn
I've seen AlexLynn recently, and all my visits have been great experiences. Gets better the more we get to know each other. She knows just what to do to get the reaction she wants. If you've seen her. Give her a call again. If not, she is welcoming to new friends. And yes. Helping a veteran on Veteran's Day (thanks to all vets for their service!
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
Another link to her ad: https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11735447 (site seems to have issue with TOR browser. Same info at escortalligator ad Bjceb posted.) Her QV 'lollipop special' is a good introduction. Well known for her headache relief!
-
11-11-20 09:07 #7677Senior Member

Posts: 1668Veterans day
Happy veterans day to all my fellow veterans! Thanks for your service! (Go Army).
If you want to help a fellew veteran I know alexlynn is advertising again. I need to see her again, because it has been a while. I have never had a bad visit with her. Her comms can be spotty, but her headache relief is always top notch.
Here is her ad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/55877712/








Reply With Quote




