Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2211
-
11-22-20 20:32 #516Senior Member

Posts: 834I am probably one of the least tech savvy people on this site. But who is being tracked? User names? Privacy laws would need to be broken to find out who anyone is. Make note that even when Backpage got busted, it only affected mongers that were actually caught in the act. Unless what you say on this site is banned by the government, you are doing nothing illegal. And if you are busted, how would you be tied to this site unless authorities found a legal way to tie you to a site where you didn't use any personal info to sign up? Why do you think this site has rules against ever using any identifying info when posting? So someone might be tracking your comments. Hell, anyone can do that! All I would need to do is sit here and log all the comments of a particular user. But that doesn't mean I can identify anyone. Authorities would need to be able to track your user name to your computer. Legally, how? So I wouldn't worry about it until a dictatorship takes over in this country, like North Korea, or George Orwell's "1984" and they track your every movement and thought. And if caught on the street, you have greater worries than what comments you made here.
Originally Posted by LotsaFunInChi
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 20:31 #515Senior Member

Posts: 1630That is gibberish, but I guess feel free to access these sites and write about your activities without a colocation proxy LOL.
Originally Posted by TheHand
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 17:50 #514Senior Member

Posts: 294They can record all the activity they want. Anything posted is hearsay so it's worthless. VPN or not it don't matter.
Originally Posted by LotsaFunInChi
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 16:38 #513Senior Member

Posts: 834I get it
I could carry this further with information I have. But having too much respect for you after reading your posts for a long time, it's not worth the argument. My primary point is that care must still be taken. And most mongers don't know the difference between a new girl and an old one. How would anyone know whether or not a girl has already been infected? Is it worth risking one's life to find out? As I stated before, I am in no position to tell anyone what to do. And if I was going to quit the hobby, I would not be here commenting. I am not a preacher trying to urge anyone else to stop doing it. All I did was urge caution. If all you want is a BJ in the car, wear your mask. For years, I have always wiped myself down after dropping a girl off, as the virus is obviously not the only health risk we encounter. So I carry both soap and hand sanitizer in the car. For those of you doing the whole shebang with a girl, that has always been a risk due to potential sexual infections. There has been more than one example on this site of mongers catching stuff from girls. Obviously to some it is worth the risk. So I am not wasting my time urging anyone to stop. Just be careful.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 21:16 #512Senior Member

Posts: 1630You're not using a VPN?? Man, you're asking for trouble in this day and age.
Originally Posted by LotsaFunInChi
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 18:22 #511Senior Member

Posts: 180Right about the dot-com domain but who the fuck visits TER without a vpn??
Originally Posted by LotsaFunInChi
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 17:24 #510Senior Member

Posts: 1172Covid-19, life, and the hobby, post 3 of x: Hydroxychloroquine
TLDR: Hydroxychloroquine, (hereafter HCQ) used *early* with Zinc, works. speakwithanmd.com can set you up with a prophylactic dose. They may set you up with enough for treatment- I didn't ask for that. HCQ can also be ordered from insulinhub.com. NOTE: IVERMECTIN MAY BE EVEN BETTER, especially for prophylaxis. I want to study that some more, but I'm pretty convinced.
This is controversial, because the media and the FDA have chosen to concentrate on bad studies while mostly ignoring the good.
In short: studies regarding *early* treatment (within a few days of symptom onset) of *high-risk* people (age = 65 and / or having diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity or cardiopulmonary disease) have shown good results. It suppresses viral replication before it can cause all the damage. By the time one is hospitalized due to difficulty breathing, most of the damage is done; HCQ may help calm the over-reacting immune system, but it's ability to impede viral replication is no longer useful.
HCQ must be used with Zinc supplements. Much of it's effect is due to it; s ability to get the Zinc into cells where it can prevent viral replication.
Despite the media rantings, HCQ is very safe. The media has exaggerated the dangers, plus some of the bad studies have administered HCQ in large amounts *known* to be poisonous. Some of the other bad studies have administered it to people with one foot in the grave and the other on banana peel.
This video helps clarify: https://www.c-span.org/video/?478159...ient-treatment. Harvey Risch, starting at 20:53 until about 32:30: types of studies; safety of HCQ; correct studies re: studies regarding *early* HCQ usage. Harvey Risch explains why the studies appear contradicting: studying HCQ use on patients who have already been hospitalized with difficulty breathing show much less benefit than early treatment. The studies on early treatment of high risk patients show significant benefit.
Later in the vid, at 33:20, Dr. Fareed, who has treated many patients, discusses his experience. Earlier at 15:08 Dr. Peter McAuliffe discusses the treatments as well.
I've left out azithromycin, discussed by these doctors. To the *very small* extent that HCQ could cause heart arrythmias, azithromycin might increase that. I'm already taking HCQ as a prophylactic, and would increase the dose to treat if I had symptoms. I, personally, hesitate at adding the azithromycin if I can't get EKGs before and during treatment. But these doctors have seen litttle or no problems of that nature.
-
11-21-20 15:36 #509Senior Member

Posts: 1172Covid-19 reinfection, and the hobby.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A DOCTOR. I'm just somebody who has spent the last 8 months reading obsessively about this.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
As I said it's a theory. That said, well documented tales of reinfection are rare, especially when considered as a percentage of cases. The one I heard that was well documented was someone who caught it early in the pandemic, then caught it again after a new strain (D14 G) was known to have dominated. That new strain became the overwhelmingly dominant strain in May, so it's no longer new.
Simply testing positive, after testing negative, doesn't prove reinfection. The PCR tests detect viral RNA, but that doesn't mean that there is *whole infectious virus* present. The test matches only a small portion of the virus, and fragments that will be matched can be present long after thw immune system has cleared active virus from the body. And even that match is riddled with false positives.
Because thw testing is so problematic, CDC has switched to a sympto and time based criteria for quarantine: gory details here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...isolation.html.
-
11-19-20 09:51 #508Senior Member

Posts: 70Careful on TER
I'm recently divorced and my new roommate introduced me to the hobby. Long story short, TER noticed multiple reviews coming from the same IP address and let us know (claiming same person / different accounts).
Careful, they're tracking you. As they're using a. Com domain vs other / smarter folks who have gone to European domains, if they get busted, there will be a record of your activity there.
-
11-18-20 05:37 #507Banned Member

Posts: 586The Other Woman:
So, my 51 yr old AMP G / F kicks me out for bangin' her G / F! I drive over to my Ex's house to see if I can tap her rotund rear. She's a spitting image of that brunette bartender from the show "Cheers" only taller and humongous boobs (40 F)! We broke up because she caught me cheating after I caught her getting eaten out by her Ex! She's a very conservative woman, but once she gets to know you she's a tiger in bed!! Anyways, I bring over a couple bottles of her favorite wine and catch up on things. We argued a bit and I was surprised she didn't kick me out, but I know she hadn't been laid in weeks and was giving me subtle flashes of her thunder thighs underneath her dress! Second bottle of wine and we take it to the bedroom. We sort more things out before we do the magic mamba! We tell each other we miss each other and hopefully we can reach an amicable conclusion. In the meantime she's kicked off her heels and is rubbing her feet along my legs. I pull her breast out of her blouse and it's game on!! We positioned ourselves for sideways 69 (her favorite) and with mutual anal play we fill each others mouths with our delectable delights! We both had hard days and we passed out for the night.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
Morning comes and I wake up with a raging hard on!! My Ex is in the shower and the T. V. Is on with guess who on the news?? That's right! Kamala Harris!! I grab some lube from the nightstand and start cranking away!! I start howling when the Ex comes out and says," WTF!! You're beating off to Kamala Harris?! After you blow, pack up and leave" I am not a big fan of her, but I would ravage her mouth!!
So, in the end I had sex twice and got kicked out twice!! I'm batting a thousand here!!
-
11-17-20 19:44 #506Banned Member

Posts: 586Hanging out at my g / f's ob / gyn:
So, I'm hanging out in the room as the Doc is probing my 50 yr. AMP's twat! Everything checks out okay except for a little scarring. She asked if she's inserted large things in her and she "points" to me!! Doc turns to me and notices I look a little feverish. She swabs my mouth for Covid and I said,"My cock feels fine"! She swabs the tip of my cock and three days later I find out I have Covid but my cock does not!!
How the F does this happen?? BTW. When Doc was inspecting my nuts I shot off a small booger on her glove then swabbed me. Could I have shot off the virus on her glove?
-
11-13-20 20:30 #505Senior Member

Posts: 958Yes. Is my Age showing? LOL On the Asian Apartment Girls thread, some dude with 2 post is telling another dude with 1 post to RTFF! I though it was Too funny! LMAO.
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 16:02 #504Banned Member

Posts: 586Wait!! Another option!!
You can always ignore me! Just look at poster name. I know it's hard to do but, scroll down!!
Originally Posted by HookerBot
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 11:16 #503Senior Member

Posts: 35There is an IGNORE function on here, works wonders for time-wasters like that dumbass.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 23:13 #502Banned Member

Posts: 586Tsk Tsk!
Quick!! Look behind you! There goes the point!!
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





