Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,801 to 19,815 of 59515
-
11-11-20 22:29 #39715Banned Member

Posts: 13634When was the last time you visited Sunset?
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 22:00 #39714Douchebag

Posts: 344Full service
Creekside old holcom bridge off 92 bring bubble tea.
-
11-11-20 20:31 #39713Regular Member

Posts: 1Lulu
I saw lulu in Ivy Massage in Midtown. She said she came back from NY. I seen her 8 times. I lick her books, smooth & soft. If you never had those types of services then you might not be asking the right question. No discussion of the tip was requested. But I tipped appropriately.
-
11-11-20 20:24 #39712Senior Member

Posts: 342Sure is. Shopping center is busier then ever but they are open.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 19:43 #39711Senior Member

Posts: 4061Did you get the full 30 min? Last time I was there I was told I could only do 30 min (although I arrived 45 min before closing) and was there maybe 20 minutes. These girls can be hustlers if need be.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 18:16 #39710Senior Member

Posts: 4061I hate when they do that. Try to squeeze you in before they have an appointment. I just say I'll come back and go somewhere else. Plenty of AMPs in that area.
Originally Posted by RelojDePared
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 15:44 #39709Banned Member

Posts: 13634Susnset
Is Sunset open? Haven't been there since pre-Covid.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 14:21 #39708Douchebag

Posts: 344Lost
Lost extras you guys need trumps book art of the deal.
-
11-11-20 14:07 #39707Senior Member

Posts: 747Decent but not exceptional
Visited China Massage Cobb Parkway NW. Typical stereotype, older women, good massage, average finish, clean place accepted $. 4 with a smile and thank you.
-
11-11-20 13:41 #39706Senior Member

Posts: 259Be glad you only got 30 minutes, otherwise, you would have paid for 60 and gotten 45 minutes.
Originally Posted by RelojDePared
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 13:25 #39705Regular Member

Posts: 14She offered me half hour
At the door, I asked for an hour, but she then offered half. According to her, she was booked for a right after appointment.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 11:50 #39704Senior Member

Posts: 203She settled for half instead of an hour?
Now that's a first. Usually they are begging me to do an hour so that I can really enjoy their out of this world, one of a kind talent.
Originally Posted by RelojDePared
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 10:22 #39703Senior Member

Posts: 355With who?
Where? How much?
Originally Posted by Oldti
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 09:21 #39702Senior Member

Posts: 342Doc's guide to the northside
Summary of places I have frequented over the years on the north side of the Atlanta suburbs. I will do a different city each day.
Cumming.
Health massage. Good.
Elite Hands. Used to be legit and may be closed now.
A#1 - legit.
Great massage. So so but happy.
Sunset. Good.
Golden. Good.
A Massage. Good.
Wellness. Legit but great massage.
Pine Health. Was great now closed.
Yan massage. Was great now closed. Anybody know where the girls went? I found 1.
-
11-11-20 08:52 #39701Senior Member

Posts: 1456Kamp
I'm thinking though that he didn't realize it was a Kamp, if he had I believe he would have known 40 would not have gotten any services there. Heck, it doesn't get you much at many of the Camps anymore either though.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





