Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41169

    Lena

    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Sure is. Shopping center is busier then ever but they are open.
    Doc,

    Is Lena still there and giving massages?

    TIA,

    Jag.

  2. #41168
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSlickster  [View Original Post]
    Stopped through because I was bored.

    Drew Lisa. Skinny legs, pooch and sensitive manmades. UTC top and bottom. House + 60 cause I was feeling benevolent and she was nice.

    YMMV.
    I saw Lisa once and I couldn't tell if her tits were real or not. Seems a waste to spend all that money just to get such small bolt-ons.

  3. #41167
    Quote Originally Posted by RelojDePared  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations?
    If you still wanting young women then go up the road to Li Massage off of Windy Hill. If anything will do hit up Mei Mei, A1, or IRelax, all within less a mile of each other.

  4. #41166

    Kaina

    Stopped through because I was bored.

    Drew Lisa. Skinny legs, pooch and sensitive manmades. UTC top and bottom. House + 60 cause I was feeling benevolent and she was nice.

    YMMV.

  5. #41165
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Papoose  [View Original Post]
    I saw lulu in Ivy Massage in Midtown. She said she came back from NY. I seen her 8 times. I lick her books, smooth & soft. If you never had those types of services then you might not be asking the right question. No discussion of the tip was requested. But I tipped appropriately.
    What kind of books did she have?

  6. #41164

    Is book licking a new fetish?

    Quote Originally Posted by Papoose  [View Original Post]
    I saw lulu in Ivy Massage in Midtown. She said she came back from NY. I seen her 8 times. I lick her books, smooth & soft. If you never had those types of services then you might not be asking the right question. No discussion of the tip was requested. But I tipped appropriately.
    And just what kind of books does she read anyway?

  7. #41163
    Quote Originally Posted by Papoose  [View Original Post]
    I saw lulu in Ivy Massage in Midtown. She said she came back from NY. I seen her 8 times. I lick her books, smooth & soft. If you never had those types of services then you might not be asking the right question. No discussion of the tip was requested. But I tipped appropriately.
    What do books tast like.

  8. #41162
    Quote Originally Posted by Papoose  [View Original Post]
    I saw lulu in Ivy Massage in Midtown. She said she came back from NY. I seen her 8 times. I lick her books, smooth & soft. If you never had those types of services then you might not be asking the right question. No discussion of the tip was requested. But I tipped appropriately.
    Candy was better LOL.

  9. #41161

    Yan

    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Summary of places I have frequented over the years on the north side of the Atlanta suburbs. I will do a different city each day.

    Cumming.

    Yan massage. Was great now closed. Anybody know where the girls went? I found 1.
    Who did you find and where is she?

  10. #41160
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    Be glad you only got 30 minutes, otherwise, you would have paid for 60 and gotten 45 minutes.
    Unless she makes me believe that it's worth it, I don't think I would have cave that easily; she gots to earn it!

  11. #41159
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I hate when they do that. Try to squeeze you in before they have an appointment. I just say I'll come back and go somewhere else. Plenty of AMPs in that area.
    Any recommendations?

  12. #41158
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Did you get the full 30 min? Last time I was there I was told I could only do 30 min (although I arrived 45 min before closing) and was there maybe 20 minutes. These girls can be hustlers if need be.
    I didn't get the whole 30 min experience, but I was happy enough to even care about it. Besides, what's good about going back to rubbing knowing that it isn't going escalate any further? Maybe I'm being pessimist, but I wouldn't expect anymore interest unless there was anymore "motivation".

  13. #41157
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Sure is. Shopping center is busier then ever but they are open.
    When was the last time you visited Sunset?

  14. #41156

    Full service

    Creekside old holcom bridge off 92 bring bubble tea.

  15. #41155

    Lulu

    I saw lulu in Ivy Massage in Midtown. She said she came back from NY. I seen her 8 times. I lick her books, smooth & soft. If you never had those types of services then you might not be asking the right question. No discussion of the tip was requested. But I tipped appropriately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape