Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 648 of 980 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 698 748 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 14696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4991
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but we chatted. 170 hh quote. I believe she said everything covered.
    So basically and expensive ripoff. No thanks.

  2. #4990
    BlueEyes1
    Guest

    Haven't seen yet

    I haven't seen her but we chatted. 170 hh quote. I believe she said everything covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers. Any intel on 21 yo hot blonde ivy in st. Pete would be greatly appreciated. Very cute girl if she's real but not sure if she's legit. Thanks and stay safe out there.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/55316991/

  3. #4989
    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure they're just spider bites.
    Thankfully they included a naked bald guy in their pics so that should make up for them spider bites.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7277665542

  4. #4988

    Hot Blonde Ivy

    Hello mongers. Any intel on 21 yo hot blonde ivy in st. Pete would be greatly appreciated. Very cute girl if she's real but not sure if she's legit. Thanks and stay safe out there.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/55316991/

  5. #4987
    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure they're just spider bites.
    True, move on, nothing to see here LOL.

  6. #4986

    Any contact intel

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Kittie will probably always be one of my ATFs, at almost, and I stress, almost, any weight. I'd say she's running about 140 - 150 right now. Big boobs that are Charmin squeezable. And the ass is phat. That alabaster skin color and her signature red hair combined with her submissive demeanor just does it for me. She has always been a solid performer for me. I think she might like me. LOL.

    Her friend, Jolene, is UTR and a complete newbie to the business but definitely not new to sex. The girl has awesome skills, easy going, takes directions, and is a real pleaser. In a combo with Kittie, they are the fucking bomb. Dynamic Duo. Fair warning, Jolene is over 6 feet tall. I mean really tall and lean with nice boobs on her frame. All legs all over the place. Combined with the much shorter and bi-sexual Kittie, there is some interesting chemistry there.

    OK, the hotel is a complete dump. The room is trashed. Low life dudes in and out of the room. Knocking on the door. Drug deals going down in plain sight. Complete chaos.

    So, if you are one of those 'fraidy cats. Steer clear. If you can man up and put your big boy britches on and get past the extra hooker drama, you will find 2 girls that are willing to do anything to make you happy.

    As always, YMMV.
    For Jolene or perhaps some pics. I love the tall girls.

  7. #4985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Too careless about time

    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerLikeMad  [View Original Post]
    Met her at 8 PM, we got started around 8:30.
    Good to know the fine details. I would have to hurry her a bit once there, not seating around waiting no 30 minutes, LOL.

  8. #4984

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerLikeMad  [View Original Post]
    Met her at 8 PM, we got started around 8:30.
    That's another thing to know about her. She's really laid back about the time -- to the point of being a little stressful if you go see her and you're in a hurry. When I go see her, I like to pay her for an hour, but I make sure I'm free for at least 2. 5 hours before I need to be somewhere else. It's really awesome that she's laid back about time as long as you know that going in and plan accordingly.

  9. #4983
    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. All of her pics look filtered. What was her appearance like? The body type shown in the pics accurate?
    Photos were filtered for sure but not inaccurate. Photos are 7. 5/10, actual is 6. 5/10 if that helps.

  10. #4982
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Jesus H those marks on her leg and tit.
    I'm sure they're just spider bites.

  11. #4981
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Astrid is not really "into" DATY. She really prefers that you don't. If she lets you it's just to appease you. Keep that in mind. Given her preference in that regard, I'm happy to just let her show me a great time. May I ask what time of day/night it was that she was nodding off? I am sure it was candy doing it to her. I know she is definitely hooked... Fortunately, I've never had her nod off on me.

    Is she actively advertising somewhere? I have her number, so it's not important. I'm just curious.
    Met her at 8 PM, we got started around 8:30.

  12. #4980

    Clearwater BJ girl

    Has anybody seen or reviewed this girl? There's not a whole lot of recent comments on her and she just quoted 120 her. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/55886738/

  13. #4979
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Thats a different girl than the UTR one that I saw with Kittie. Probably a different place.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/55873128/
    Jesus H those marks on her leg and tit.

  14. #4978

    Kittie and Christy

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone taking Kittie up on her doubles special? Interested in the experience.
    Thats a different girl than the UTR one that I saw with Kittie. Probably a different place.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/55873128/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7aab3079dfc0f72e3035efdd0e0d4965_f.jpg‎   7d4f962d5e2507343e44ea61c34453f1_f.jpg‎  

  15. #4977

    Kittie and Jolene

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone taking Kittie up on her doubles special? Interested in the experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to get a reply from the infamous kittie. Seems you fellas are keeping her holes properly filled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    200 lbs on her frame would be like rolling her around in flour and going for the wet spot.

    I got the standard 80 qv 120 hh with 250 for Greek. I passed since she is at that sh*thole on 19 and east bay.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/55486092/#.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kitty before jail now after jail. She's definitely been fed on her vacation! She put some lbs on but ohhh those tits! Moans-plenty of pre-play with lots of oral. Then, she climbs on top with some slow reverse cowgirl (great ass! Rolled her over twice and finished dog. No rush-chill Kittie that purrs! Staying at one of the Choice resort rooms. No problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few hours ago. She ain't 140. She's 200. And that's lbs not dollars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Better hurry! Looks like she's losing a pound and hour. LOL. Actually, I might wait until the crack knocks off 10-15lbs. She's looking a little heavy for my taste right now. I love me some spinner!
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Anyone find out where she actually is now? 727 number. Tampa post. She used to be way north in Pinellas. She's got a hot figure now! Worthy of a road trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/727-766-4255

    She is back and filled out. I will definitely partake soon.
    Kittie will probably always be one of my ATFs, at almost, and I stress, almost, any weight. I'd say she's running about 140 - 150 right now. Big boobs that are Charmin squeezable. And the ass is phat. That alabaster skin color and her signature red hair combined with her submissive demeanor just does it for me. She has always been a solid performer for me. I think she might like me. LOL.

    Her friend, Jolene, is UTR and a complete newbie to the business but definitely not new to sex. The girl has awesome skills, easy going, takes directions, and is a real pleaser. In a combo with Kittie, they are the fucking bomb. Dynamic Duo. Fair warning, Jolene is over 6 feet tall. I mean really tall and lean with nice boobs on her frame. All legs all over the place. Combined with the much shorter and bi-sexual Kittie, there is some interesting chemistry there.

    OK, the hotel is a complete dump. The room is trashed. Low life dudes in and out of the room. Knocking on the door. Drug deals going down in plain sight. Complete chaos.

    So, if you are one of those 'fraidy cats. Steer clear. If you can man up and put your big boy britches on and get past the extra hooker drama, you will find 2 girls that are willing to do anything to make you happy.

    As always, YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape