Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 26415
-
11-12-20 11:21 #12270Senior Member

Posts: 195No number
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/880503256002
To bad she does not post a number in either of her ads, kinda wanted to see her.
-
11-11-20 20:52 #12269Senior Member

Posts: 189I'm confused
Isn't her number in the ad you posted? Need more info on her she is hot.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 19:45 #12268Senior Member

Posts: 267You sir are correct!! That is her.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 19:00 #12267Senior Member

Posts: 1484North Dakota
So you were in Bismarck 1. 5 months ago? I checked out the escort section in Bismarck and was surprised to find cobwebs. Seems like with a hottie like this, there would be lots of reviews. Any reviews?? Am I missing something??
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 17:56 #12266Senior Member

Posts: 115She pushes a lot of the right buttons.
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 13:58 #12265Senior Member

Posts: 33910-4. Will keep you informed.
Originally Posted by TakeChance
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 13:17 #12264Senior Member

Posts: 253Bbbbbingo.
Amen to that, brotherman.
Originally Posted by CrysaniRoyal16
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 12:37 #12263Senior Member

Posts: 470I'm pretty sure it's Brookfield Samantha, I seen her plenty in the past, no idea if it's her current number on her old STG ad but at least you know it's worth the effort on SA if it is her, if you do get a number I'd as appropriate a DM.
Originally Posted by WebGuy1234
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/764611214223
-
11-11-20 11:58 #12262Senior Member

Posts: 186This is sammilove's Sa profile.
Originally Posted by WebGuy1234
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/dca5c...b-dc745a8f0097
-
11-11-20 11:01 #12261Senior Member

Posts: 53Well said!
Originally Posted by CrysaniRoyal16
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 10:58 #12260Senior Member

Posts: 339[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-11-20 09:51 #12259Senior Member

Posts: 390Agreed. No way is it her.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 08:33 #12258Senior Member

Posts: 774Nope
That's not Samilove.
Originally Posted by WebGuy1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 08:23 #12257Senior Member

Posts: 79I think this is her on SA. She was last active on Nov 10 (yesterday).
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/c9c67...a-b51a0ebd10cb
-
11-11-20 07:56 #12256Regular Member

Posts: 4Well in a sea of dead fish, catfish, and scammers, I thought making my first post one that matters was the thing to do.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
Because in my eyes there's not enough post about girls whom are actually worth it. I don't get off on spending money for an experience I can complain about later! I get off by getting good girls!!










Reply With Quote






